Education

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
you think i batter research it? you think i am you? you believe i make statements without something to back them?

About the federal student loans, PUCMM IS NO LONGER certified to be part of this program. Apparently their USMLE pass rate is below the 75%, so every freshmen will not receive Federal loans... they never told us about this, and wait until last week to notified. About the accreditation, we have no idea if exists or not. A lot of foreigners will drop the career this week, which is very disappointing.

that comes directly from a student. the next posting in the thread states that they are no longer eligible for the federal student loan programe because they lost their accreditation. so, i already checked it BEFORE i posted.

pucmm lost accreditation ?
As do I

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
The problem appears to be that the institution lost their acreditation and that's why there is no US LOANS and reason of why students are moving out of PUCMM.

that comes from a guy posting in a thread about the same matter. i am not going to challenge him, since i have no better knowledge

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I'm not going regurgitate all his old posts, like the one where he calls me a liar and then finds out he's wrong.

it's all good, saunders. i see that you are trying to taunt me into a little battle, fully aware that the mods allow only certain people to attack others. all men are born equal, but some are more equal than others, so i will have to keep myself on a very short leash, if i intend to stay in this site. so, you have carte blanche to take all the cheap shots you want to.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
it's all good, pollogringo. i will be on my best behavior. otherwise, he will probably run to the mods, cry on their shoulders, and the bad old gorgon will be slapped for speaking roughly to little bobbie.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
it's all good, pollogringo. i will be on my best behavior. otherwise, he will probably run to the mods, cry on their shoulders, and the bad old gorgon will be slapped for speaking roughly to little bobbie.

You, dude, are nothing anyone is afraid of. You are probably on probation anyways.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
keep going , saunders. i will not fall into your little trap, reply in kind, and have you bawling blood to the mods.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
The gorgon's not a man that just makes sh*t up.

I never doubted the gorgon, as he always makes sense and backs it up. I was just surprised that PUCMM was ranked 5th in the D.R. But I shouldn't talk as much: Yale Law rejected the Morning Star.

Dec 26, 2011
I never doubted the gorgon, as he always makes sense and backs it up. I was just surprised that PUCMM was ranked 5th in the D.R. But I shouldn't talk as much: Yale Law rejected the Morning Star.

The Morning Star does not dwell in man-made temples.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Still have not answered the question. Have you been to the Santo Domingo campus of UASD?

actually, saunders, it appears that you have passed your bedtime. you asked me the same question in the other thread, and i already answered it. maybe it is time for your wife to make you a hot cup of cocoa, and tuck you in for the night.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Soon, someone will post about a former PUCMM student who gained admission at YLS. And if he/she did get in, I can almost guarantee bought LORs, bought PS, inflated GPA, and government connections to boot!

Yeah, I said it!

GinzaGringo

Sep 29, 2010
I am getting a kick out of the apparent disdain that Bob Saunders and The Gorgon have for each other.

actually, saunders, it appears that you have passed your bedtime. you asked me the same question in the other thread, and i already answered it. maybe it is time for your wife to make you a hot cup of cocoa, and tuck you in for the night.