Foreign girls love sankies??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2002
Larry, that's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard
Well said Debs! White women do not go to DR just to seek out a sankie. I would say that 99% of women (white, or otherwise) have never even heard of the term the first time they visit. They go for a break from work/family/other pressures and if they meet a bloke for a bit of fun, then why not. There's nothing wrong with it. Race and colour are totally irrelevant. There's more than enough black guys in England with big dicks if that's all there is to it.

DamnYankee

Feb 9, 2003
I think its pretty obvious why the woman sleep with sankies as soon as you get a look at some of these woman. A lying sankie surely beets out thier options back home. I just don't understand why they are gullible enough to "fall" for them.

J

J's Girl

I agree with Dominican Babe. I don't have time to date at home between school and work, and so what if I want to have a little fun on my vacation? Plus I find most guys in the US to be pretty boring. I'm not fat or unattractive, and I could get guys in the US, but I'm not interested. I never even heard the term sankie before I started reading this board, and that was shortly before trip 8. Maybe I wasn't listening closely enough....

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
I had no clue what a Sanky was when I came here. I called the guy a Gigalo (sp) and told him to get out. I wasn't paying anyone for sex. But it was nice to have company for dinner and walking around. That doesn't mean I was hard up or desperate. When you don't know, or even when you do, theres not enough time to start a relationship with a person. So really, I used my Sanky and he used me. All fair and even...just no sex! And even if there was sex who cares! Its vacation!!!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
debs said:

That's ok karmatico...I'm not taking it as an attack.

I was just stating my opinion that Negrito Lindo is the hottest guy so far with a pic posted. No offense was meant to you or your level of hot-ness...just stating what some of the ladies on the board have already expressed.

I personally don't find Brad Pitt to be all that.

You don't find Brad Pitt to be all that??? I am a straight male who has never had a homosexual experience in my life and loves all women with a decent personality but the man is great looking to anyone that has eyes for Christs sake.

Dec 9, 2002
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that . . .

It wouldn't do if we all fancied the same sort of guy would it?

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
Unattractive Brad Pitt

Posted by jazzcom:
"You don't find Brad Pitt to be all that??? I am a straight male who has never had a homosexual experience in my life and loves all women with a decent personality but the man is great looking to anyone that has eyes for Christs sake."

I agree with him. NO ONE can say he's unattractive, and if some one says that it's a big fat lier...
Dominican babe... I also understand your point...beign a good looking person doesn't mean that you have to fall for that person, sometimes we just look for a "je ne cest qua" ( pardon my french ).
Any way Brad is the kind of man EVERYONE has to admit is really good looking, and that, either you feel attracted to him or not is a FACT.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
No one said that Brad is unattractive.

Wish to add: like DB said: good thing we are not all attracted to the same block. He would be a busy man or dead.Same goes for Females. Men can see which females are very good looking but they may not be attracted to them sexually. Oh wait, we're talking about guys. Never mind. Carry on.

Last edited:

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: Quit stirring the pot TonyC!!

MommC said:
I did no such thing and you know it!

If you have nothing better to add and insist on falsifying quotes to make yourself look "holier than thou" I'm sure it won't be long until threads you post on either have a lot of "deleted" posts by you or are closed as soon as you start posting.

There is a difference between respecting an individual as a human being and being tolerant of who they are and what they do and being a bigot and a racist. Now what type of person are you?

No - don't answer that question!!! All here who have read your posts and mine are intelligent enough to determine that themselves.

I am not "holier than thou" I am just better than you!

Why should I be tolerant of a sankie? Should I be tolerant of a bigamist or con-artist?
Calling me a racist just shows your ignorance. I have said many time on this board that I am elitist and I will not make any apologies for that. I have no desire to associate or even tolerate people who are ethically and morally evil.
A sankie is one of the lower forms of life. They prey upon the emotionally week. Do not deny that you said, on this board, that you have welomed them into your home with their prey. You can put any type of spin on it you like but the fact is to assist or even associate with them puts you down to there level.
Let the people decide who is right. I frankly don't care if they all agree with me or not. The people who are of my level will agree with me and the ones of the lower levels will agree with you. I just voiced my opinion and warning.

Tony C.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
debs said:
Larry, that's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard.

White women get involved with sankies because they're not getting what they need at home. They go to this beautiful island where the men are very charming, very good looking and very sexy. I don't think it has anything to do with race or colour. Since you used Canada as an example, do you not think there are black guys here too? If it were just the race thing, why not stay home and have it there?

Does your family know that your sole purpose of visiting the DR is to pay to sleep with cheap black hookers? I remember reading another post where you admitted to being racist...do you think that has anything to do with why you seek out these women?
Debs,
Charming,good looking and sexy.You call being lied right to your face charming and sexy.How about when sankies are laying the groundwork to tell you some bullshit story to bleed you out of some money.I guess thats charming to you.And yes I know there are black guys in Canada but when you get off of a plane in a foreign country everything seems so far away and I think white women know they can "let their hair down" for a week and no one will find out.I am sure there are plenty of white women that go to the DR for sanki sex because if they were seen with a black guy at home they would be disowned.
And Debs,I never admittd to being a racist like you said.I said that I grew up in a racist environment and I have tried not to let that spill into my adult life.I like and respect a lot of black people.Take Negro Lindo for example.I can see from his posts that he is an intelligent guy.I have never tried to insult him because he is black or anyone else on this board for that matter.lease re-read my prior post.It has little to do with race and a lot to do with human nature.You just wanted to jump down my throat because you thought you detected racism in it.Please read my posts more carefully in the future before responding to them so agressively.
And I dont just go to DR for "cheap black hookers"..I go there for brown ones too.And you are doing the same thing with your sankies that I do with my chicas.You go to the DR for your reasons and I go for mine.
Larry

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I am sure there are plenty of white women that go to the DR for sanki sex because if they were seen with a black guy at home they would be disowned.
Larry Hun. what planet did you say you lived on?

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
posted by Winker

"While visiting the Dominican I found that the men are pretty much like they are anywhere else in the world. In fact I found their honesty refreshing! Yes they want something, and they are not shy about letting you know.

In Canada I find many of the men I meet are interested in me first because they are facinated by big boobs for no apparent reason. Second because they think I can take care of them financially. Not unlike the attention you get in the Dominican.

However I found the greatest difference existed in the reaction when I mentioned religion. You see I adhere to the bibles principles very closely.(notice I did not say a religions, I said the Bible - there is a difference) In Canada if you tell men they are not going to get any they take off. In the Dominican they are still willing to dance and have fun. In both cases I am willing to pick up the tab? As a result I am probably one the girls you all pity for what you assume to be her stupidity for enjoying the company of resort workers. In fact one the animation team who could have easily pursued many easy targets (big money and willing to spend it) went out with our group because to quote him "Its different to be treated as a person, not a toy." Go figure. "

That's a whole different story Winker... I don't think any one here will consider you stupid fro enjoying their company... I've been to many resorts, and sometimes the best thing they have is their animation team...
Not all animation guys, maleor females, are sankies/putas... so there's a difference there.
Other thing is, that, even the scum of society, can tell when they're in front of a stupid. I can tell you that NONE of them would EVER propuse any inmoral thing to me or the people I travel with when visiting the resorts 'cause they know we are not THAT kind of people, and let me tell you that we ALWAYS treat them well not as scums...

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
I am sure there are plenty of white women that go to the DR for sanki sex because if they were seen with a black guy at home they would be disowned.
Larry Hun. what planet did you say you lived on?

Anna,
Maybe things are different in Canada.In New York,The races really dont mix.The neighborhoods are very cultural..you have a white neighboorhood ,puerto rican neighborhoods,black ones.For the most part,people stay with their own people.Many white fathers would disown their daughters if they came home with a black guy and the same goes for Black fathers and their daughters bringing home a white guy.I am not stating opinion..just fact.Is Canada different?
Larry

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Tony if you ever do have children and one of them does marry a black person that is in the same social class as you or even higher would you disown him/her? Deprive yourself of the joys your children and then grandchildren will bring you. Don't answer that till that day comes. It's hard to say what you would do till you're faced with the situation.

Larry I like to think that in Canada we are not like that. I'm sure many are of that mind. We are not one big melting pot and accept the differences. I personally would not disown my very flesh and blood for whom they choose for a mate.

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Anna

I personally would not disown my very flesh and blood for whom they choose for a mate.---Anna Coliglio

Neither would I Anna..never.My posts werent my opinions just my experiences.
Larry

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
I have to take a 2 seconds break...

to agree with Larry . 'I solemnly agree'
Okay, time is up! Resume hostilities.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Larry (ILoveDR) said:
I know there are black guys in Canada but when you get off of a plane in a foreign country everything seems so far away and I think white women know they can "let their hair down" for a week and no one will find out. I am sure there are plenty of white women that go to the DR for sanki sex because if they were seen with a black guy at home they would be disowned.

I also agree with this comment, I have spoke to female tourists here and they say exactly this. And yes, this also applies to guys as well.

debs

Jun 10, 2002
You're right Larry, I did detect racist tones in your post as I do in many of your posts. I'm happy that you are trying to overcome the racist environment that you grew up in, but when I see a post that refers to people as "dirty and black", I automatically see something racist.

Since I've never been involved with a sankie, I've never been lied to by one either. Unless of course you're suggesting that any Dominican male who is in a relationship with a non-Dominican female is a sankie? Anyway, sankie or not, most of these guys are a lot more charming, good looking, and sexy than most girls encounter in their normal lives.

I go to the DR for sunshine and warmth and to visit friends. I don't need a sankie since I'm getting plenty of what I need right here in Canada. I understand that you go there for your reasons and that's fine...but don't assume that everyone goes there for that. It's a beautiful island with wonderful people and has a lot more to offer than the sex tourism you seek.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I go to the DR for sunshine and warmth and to visit friends. I don't need a sankie since I'm getting plenty of what I need right here in Canada. I understand that you go there for your reasons and that's fine...but don't assume that everyone goes there for that. It's a beautiful island with wonderful people and has a lot more to offer than the sex tourism you seek--Debs

Debs,
1)I go to the DR for a lot more than the sex.I am going to ask you again to please read my posts more carefully and you will see that.The reason I am talking sex here is because we are in the "Mars,Venus" forum and this is a sanki thread.
2)I apoligize for assuming you went with sankis..I thought before that you said you did.
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.