Foreign girls love sankies??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
AZB maybe they have never been exposed to lowlife scum, chopo, eating with mouth open before in their life and don't know what to watch out for. You had time to see all this when you lived in resorts for a while but I doubt that some poor unknowing girl/women that left some darn cold country and is overpowered by the whole thing has any idea what is happening at the time. Hopefully they read these message boards and learn but some won't.
We are on topic MommC . The question here was " do foreign girls love sankies"

Last edited:

debs

Jun 10, 2002
AZB said:
negro Lindo is probably the most handsome guy on this Message board. He is educated and intelligent yet, i bet, he will not be considered by many tourist girls, once they talk to him. He is just too much of a challenge and out classes most girls who only come here for quick / cheap sex with sankies. You see, he doesn't fall in to the sankie catagory. He will score well with the dominican girl, even from decent class because they want elegible guys like him but the tourist girls only seem to want the low life scums.
Please explain this mystery to me.

Gimme a break AZB...

Negro Lindo is the hottest guy on this board and I'm sure any tourist or non tourist alike would be interested in him.

He'll score well with the Dominican girls you refer to because I'm sure it's a pleasure for them to spend time with him after they've had to entertain so many icky gringos.

BTW, most of the girls who get duped by sankies aren't in the DR looking for sex/love. Most are clueless about what goes on in the resorts and that's why they all come on the board all starry-eyed talking about their "boyfriends". It's all about how charming these guys can be and how un-charming the guys in the girls home country are.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Didn't say I helped 'em Tony........

Just said I don't turn them away when they show up with one of their "targets"! Helps me keep up with what's going on and sometimes presents the opportunity to warn the "mark"!

However as Criss has mentioned, most marks don't want to listen and want desperately to believe that their sanki/puta is telling them the truth and that they are the "ONLY" one that matters!!

Ah well......we can only try can't we???

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Not turning them away is just a fancy way of saying you help them. I would never socialize with a sankie. just like I would nver socialize with any other form of scum!

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
Debs... I don't mean to attack you but you are very wrong about the Negrolindo stuff... "the hottest guy on this board"???? well that depends on your standards... maybe for some foreign girls he is, and for some dominican girls too, but, it's not like he's Brad Pitt...
I mean, I know many, many girls that just don't like black men, or "indios" as they call 'em. as well as I know many men that don't like black girls neither...
I've heard conversations of dominicans that goes " did you see that black huy with that blonde...? what is she thinking!!!" and the other way around too...
Anyway I respect that you REALLY like him, and I'm not racist in no way....

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: Here's another thread Raquel should read!

MommC said:

Eddited to add for Tony C: Don't forget that I live in a tourist town and some of those sanki's have "day" jobs! I don't make it a hbit to socialize with them but then again when in the DR it sometimes is advantageous to have "friends"! ;)

So it is Ok for you to help a Sankie for your own personal gain? how can you defend that? You are no worse than the Sankies you help. You should be ashamed of yourself.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok kids calm down. I really don't want to close a thread on my second day. Lets just discuss not attack please

debs

Jun 10, 2002
karmatico said:
Debs... I don't mean to attack you but you are very wrong about the Negrolindo stuff... "the hottest guy on this board"????

That's ok karmatico...I'm not taking it as an attack.

I was just stating my opinion that Negrito Lindo is the hottest guy so far with a pic posted. No offense was meant to you or your level of hot-ness...just stating what some of the ladies on the board have already expressed.

I personally don't find Brad Pitt to be all that.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Thats right Anna! Now,Whats Grey,and comes in Quarts????

........"ELEPHANTS"!

"What is six inches long,and BLACK?..........................NOTHING!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:cool:

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
Thanks for your understanding debs...I agree with you in the Brad Pitt stuff...I just said that 'cause of the girl talk I've heard...

"Thank God we all come in different colors and sizes."
What do you mean exactly? same thing I was pointing maybe?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Meaning that we all have different tastes and like different looks. Not everyone is attracted to the Brad Pitt look. I would take negrito lindo over Brad any old day, but alas I'm way too old :(
but I can dream.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
And we're all just people also...............

doing what we must to get by!
However sometimes you just don't want to see someone getting "taken" by a conman/women. There are many ways to make a living and many of the "sanki/putas" DO have a day job with which they could live the life that most Dominicans live.

Unfortunately the lure of "easy" money gets the best of some people and they just can't resist "going for the gold"!

There are many putas who have no other means of supporting their families and they do provide a service........they also don't beg for money or gifts or try to lure an unsuspecting "mark" into matrimony. Same can be said for many of the sanki's!

It's the ones that have a "call list" or want to "use" the mark as a ticket off the island that I dislike. These are the ones that Tony C calls "scum" and I must agree with him.......They ARE!

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
When I was in Curacao, there were many local girls who would stare and turn up their nose when my friends and I would go to a restaurant with a Dominican girl. Curacalinas despise Dominicanas and I asked why, They claim it's because they come to the island and take all the men's money and go back to DR , or have babies in the hospital for free and such. Curacao men say the women there are cold but Dominicanas are so loving and warm, you can treat them bad and they are still good to you.
The local girls would always ask us why we didn't find a nice girl from Curacao to go out with.
I say all that because the question that started this page has a lot to do with this. Why is it that foreign girls love sankies? versus Why is it that foriegh men love "putas"/Strippers or whatever...

I think it's because the "dating" game takes too much time. A person on vacation, whether man or woman, who wants to find someone to "hang out" with probably has only 2 or 3 weeks at the most. A regular situation requires you to meet this person spend the first few days in small talk, wondering if you are gonna get some or not, the next few days, going on friendly dates, still wondering if you're gonna get some or not. the last few days thinking about how nice it has been, until finally you have like a day or two left to get some......you see where that's going. And sometimes it requires emotions and lies about caring and love and will you call me again bull****. If you have sex one night and the next day the see you with someone even hotter , you become a jerk or a whore.
Where as with a sanki/puta you can be getting some that night and still hanging out and doing a lot of fun stuff. Less frustration a lot less because you are probably constanly getting laid. No emotional attachment and there are some lies but that is expected in this game. Then if they see you by the pool with someone even hotter, it's only "el o ella no me quere". And if you want you can call them that night if it doesn't work out with the hottie at the pool and no hard feelings.
Falling for the person comes after the fact that you've had so much fun in a place away from home and it seems like such a shame to let it go. It's your money you do what you want to with it, you worked for it.
Foreign girls and guys just want to have fun and hooking up with a sankie/puta take a lot of guess work out of things.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
White women sleep with sankies because they are attracted to whats "different".Just like I enjoy banging black girls.But the main reason why white girls sleep with the dirty sankies is because they are in a different country and can do whatever they want and when they go home no one will know.Not thier boyfriend,their husband,their families..no one.So they can act out their fantasies ans hump all the dirty sankies they want to and then go back home to Canada or wherever and pretend they are angels.
Larry
I added that most women enjoy being lied to but I came back to edit it because all the women will think I am just trying to be obnoxious.I think that subconsiously most women do like to be lied to..they like the "elusiveness" of the typical lying sankie. As they fall in love with a sankie they probably have confusing thoughts like..."is this guy playing me"?It makes them come back for more..they wont break the ties with a guy if they are unsure of where they stand with him.Women like a challenge.They never want anything easy.Ever notice that when everything is "perfect",women go out of their way to find something wrong?But thats female nature.Imagine if all the sankies were polite honest gentlemen...you wouldnt see all these girls posting on here that they are in love and running to western union to send them money because the girls would be bored with the polite dominican sankie after one day.
Larry

Last edited:

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
guys like being lied to as well
Like " you're the best I've ever had"
" I've only been with 2 guys"
"You've got a big thing" so on and so forth.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Anna Coniglio said:
Ok kids calm down. I really don't want to close a thread on my second day. Lets just discuss not attack please

Sorry Anna but I am not attacking. I am just warming the people out there about MommC. As far as I m concerned she shouldn't be giving any advice to these women about Sankies. She admits that she helps them with their conquests.

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Larry, that's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard.

White women get involved with sankies because they're not getting what they need at home. They go to this beautiful island where the men are very charming, very good looking and very sexy. I don't think it has anything to do with race or colour. Since you used Canada as an example, do you not think there are black guys here too? If it were just the race thing, why not stay home and have it there?

Does your family know that your sole purpose of visiting the DR is to pay to sleep with cheap black hookers? I remember reading another post where you admitted to being racist...do you think that has anything to do with why you seek out these women?

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Quit stirring the pot TonyC!!

I did no such thing and you know it!

If you have nothing better to add and insist on falsifying quotes to make yourself look "holier than thou" I'm sure it won't be long until threads you post on either have a lot of "deleted" posts by you or are closed as soon as you start posting.

There is a difference between respecting an individual as a human being and being tolerant of who they are and what they do and being a bigot and a racist. Now what type of person are you?

No - don't answer that question!!! All here who have read your posts and mine are intelligent enough to determine that themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.