Foreign girls love sankies??

Status
Not open for further replies.

CND_girl

Feb 6, 2003
Foriegn Women and Sankies

You know what... all y'all need to stop puttin us in "love" with Dominicans down... so what if we do... is it really hurtin anyone...
AS for us with a low self esteem and all that...who's fault is that really... do you think that it may be the ppl that sit her in Canada and the States and are all like ya... you ain't worth a piece a shit... u ain't got big boobs... you ain't got a size two waist... you got a big nose... your ass is to fat... blah blah blah... so yeah when we go away and someone treats us like a queen... why the hell should we not go crazy over them... hell maybe i'm crazy and maybe i'm going to get my head chewed off for this but oh well... can't you just smile... :classic:
Sorry if you think that i am waistin your time with all this but i just wanted to say something in the defense of us foriegners...

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
Re: Re: Quit stirring the pot TonyC!!

Tony C said:

I am not "holier than thou" I am just better than you!

Yep, I've read enough of your babble to realize that you're a legend in your own mind. A loudmouth who thinks his sh*t doesn't stink.

Color me unimpressed.

Why should I be tolerant of a sankie? Should I be tolerant of a bigamist or con-artist?

It's called 'prejudice' -- which simply means you're judging everyone by the same yardstick. Simplistic reasoning which doesn't take into account the different circumstances that may have lead those individuals to act in that particular way.

Sure, some of them (maybe even most of them) are morally reprehensible -- but by simply demonizing them you won't get rid of the problem. Which is simply another turn in the oldest profession known to man.

Victims? You could make a case for both, the sanki or the costumer. Or then again, for neither -- I'm willing to bet many a time it is simply handled as a business transaction by both parties.

Calling me a racist just shows your ignorance. I have said many time on this board that I am elitist and I will not make any apologies for that.

No. Look up' racist' on your dictionary of choice -- more than likely you'll find your picture right next to the definition.

OTOH, thanks for letting us in on your euphemism of choice.

A sankie is one of the lower forms of life. They prey upon the emotionally week. Do not deny that you said, on this board, that you have welomed them into your home with their prey. You can put any type of spin on it you like but the fact is to assist or even associate with them puts you down to there level.

No it doesn't, it just makes MommC a much more tolerant and understanding person than a close-minded boastful bigot such as yourself. Not like that's saying much for MommC as she is simply acting like a decent human being, and not like I'd expect you to understand either.

Fact is, sankies and other sex-workers provide a service and not all of them are cut out from the same (evil) cloth. Whether someone decides to use that service or not, and in what capacity, is strictly a personal choice. And whether you like it or not, is completely irrelevent to the issue at hand -- the only thing it adds to the discussion is your fascination with placing people in neat little boxes in order to feel 'superior' to them.

Let the people decide who is right. I frankly don't care if they all agree with me or not. The people who are of my level will agree with me and the ones of the lower levels will agree with you. I just voiced my opinion and warning.

And I frankly don't care for anyone who "agrees with you" for they'd only be showing the same prejudices and lack of empathy that characterize your contributions to this part of the forum.

So, take yourself, your elitist friends and your "warning" and shove them where the sun don't shine.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
[B]cosmicjo[/B] said:
what utter bull..................... grow up and get a life of your own, you are obviously someone who isn't getting it and is jealous of other people fortunes
While you are there posting at 300 MPH can you please make some sense? I don't understand you.

Thank you very much.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
cosmijco

Maybe you could have made a smoother introduction instead of jumping in here and attacking established DR1 posters.I also had to read your thread a couple of times before I understood it.Just post in English and leave the slang gibberish to when you are within your circle of little friends.

Anna: that was not mudslinging..just good sound advice :)

Larry

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
OwnRules rules!

-Jose?to
Wishing more people would speak out against bigotry

cosmicjo

Feb 28, 2003
what is going on, getting out of hand now, just wanted to put my opinion across and now it has gone into a full blown argument

there is lots of things in the world to worry about and think we should put an end to this,

CND_girl

Feb 6, 2003
OMG... this is funny stuff... but not really

y'all are on crack... it is totally understandable what cosmicjo is sayin... i get it... how come you don't... i agree that is blown into something much larger than it should be... but really.... GET A LIFE AND STOP PICKIN OURS APART... so what... i'm with a dominican... obviously cosmicjo is with one too... r u jelous... r u unhappy and the only way for you to get kicks is to try and put us down... what ever the issue is... STOP IT... yeah it's a sensitive spot for us but i'm past the point where i am going to let your petty comments get my chin down... i'm happy... obviously you ppl have a prob with it...
you are always tellin us about what you think blah blah... here's what i think... i think y'all need to shut up... get on with your lives and if that don't work... get a "banana"... hell it might make ya alil happier... i know i am and nothin you say will change my mind about that...

cosmicjo

Feb 28, 2003
my god this larry bloke is getting on my nerves, how can he say "I LOVE DR" what an outright cheek, obviously can't read English and spends his time putting other people down

i was trying to close this subject by my last posting as it has been blown out of portion and life is too short and all that to worry about people with little minds who have nothing better to do

we should all be sticking together even the people who are with so called sankies

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Could be the same. Ladies if you're happy with your guy that's great. Someone asked a question and the posters answered. Of course not all Dominican men/women are the same. That goes for all men and women in the world

CND_girl

Feb 6, 2003
What the hell....

OMG... what part of SHUT UP did you have troubles understanding Larry... obviously the whole damn thing because you haven't yet... why don't you just end it now... go worry about something else... c'mon now... r u with a Dominican? Than why does it concern you... turn off your computer and go do something productive with your time and stop waistin your breathe on here... i don't care what have you to say... so i'm illiterate and i'm a moron... what's your point... is it really place to be statin shit like that... i don't think so...
go worry about war... you got kids? go worry about them fallin for a dominican... obviously you are against it... just go AWAY...

cosmicjo

Feb 28, 2003
i have read so many things like this before, just didn't like the thing about being overweight etc etc, like I am a desperate and cannot get a guy in england

Status
Not open for further replies.