Gifts for Chicas

Hilarious and true.

Whatever they expect, don't buy them anything. You are wasting your time.

These chicas are replaceable, and they feel the same about you. You start bringing gifts and you will be seen as a sucker.

And as for them "expecting" anything, tell them to expect to get dropped the second they get out of line.

The more you do for them the more ungrateful they will become. If you are looking to buy their affection, forget it.

Don't believe me? Waste your money and find out the hard way.

Very true but noone will listen to you, Everyone thinks that if they bring a nice gift the girl will fall headover heels for them. Better to give them nothing they are replaceable.

Not to worry, I have already found out the hard way. Been there, done that with the long distance relationship DR style. This is a different scenario. I have chica friends, who would like anyone else, appreciate a small token of affection. They know there is no chance of, and will never be a long term dinero pipeline. I know where and when to draw the line. The affection I get in return certainly is worth the small cost of admission:):):);):classic:

Forget the little gifts they will always be there for you when your there, Dont waste your time or effort.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Forget the little gifts they will always be there for you when your there, Dont waste your time or effort.

Exactly.

Buy them the same thing their tigre dominican boyfriends buy them-absolutely nothing. :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

And they seem just fine with that arrangement, so "When in Rome", brother...

Last edited:

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
perfume: she'll wear it to attract someone else
lingerie: she'll wear it while sleeping with someone else
chocolate: she'll eat it with someone else
fancy purse: she'll use it to impress someone else...or sell it
new phone: she'll use it to call someone else...or sell it
give her the gift that keeps on giving...and what she REALLY wants..... MONEY!

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
I had a chica ask me for a "souvenir".

All she wanted was a bambino.:ermm:
She said that she did not want money or me, just the bambino.:surprised

I did not attempt to give her her souvenir as I did not want to be the one to pick up a souvenir.:eek:

Last edited:

jmsunlinenet

May 24, 2005
Gift for chica

My Dominican wife wants to know why I didn't give her a good quality chef's knife when she was in the DR. A good pair of kitchen shears suitable for dismembering a chicken is handy too.

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Armed and extremely dangerous!

My Dominican wife wants to know why I didn't give her a good quality chef's knife when she was in the DR. A good pair of kitchen shears suitable for dismembering a chicken is handy too.

Hell hath no fury like a Dominicana with her blood up - I don't think either the knife or shears would make good prezzies for "chicas" - too many other uses than for what they were originally intended........:paranoid:

Rio

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Very true but noone will listen to you, Everyone thinks that if they bring a nice gift the girl will fall headover heels for them. Better to give them nothing they are replaceable.

bad bad bad badpiece :ermm:

I suggest tank tops, or any nice cute top.

someone suggested a coach bag?? ??? wow!!

Yachtmaster

Jul 2, 2007
www.genesisbvi.com
Remember Lorraina Bobbit?? Not sure I spelled her name right, but she became famous for dismembering her significant other while he was passed out. I don't think anything too sharp is a good idea.........

Late night comedy man, Leno said that "both Lorraina and here significant other had trouble finding dates after the incident".:ermm:

perfume: she'll wear it to attract someone else
lingerie: she'll wear it while sleeping with someone else
chocolate: she'll eat it with someone else
fancy purse: she'll use it to impress someone else...or sell it
new phone: she'll use it to call someone else...or sell it
1000 % correct, but better not to send any money while your not with her,only wen you are together otherwise you will be looked upon as an ATM with sneakers.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006

so she can spend it on those other items to look good for another tourista while you're not there ? :ermm:

i'd say buy her kids something.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
All you guys are sooooooooo cheap!!!!!!!!! :surprised:surprised

A woman's company is worth all those gifts and more, come on!!!!!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
All you guys are sooooooooo cheap!!!!!!!!! :surprised:surprised

A woman's company is worth all those gifts and more, come on!!!!!

M.A.R., whats' wrong with giving gifts to someone who is worthy, someone who has shown they are worth those gifts and more?

We are not talking about those who are entitled, but the ingrates who FEEL entitled. ;)

If you've wasted as much money as some of us have, you know we speak from experience.

Sep 19, 2005
sooo many people want something for everything.

if you think about what you spend money on in the course of the year...you will see you throw money away.

so spending it in the course of romance....should be acceptable

hell even if there isnt romance....you are spending it to enjoy life..

but I agree, forget those who expect it.......

Berzin you need to find a few good women to straighten out your sore spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is like the lottery........most people loose it, but they have high expectations of doing better the next time...

DRIVE the relationship...dont sit in the back seat man!!!!!!!!!

lucky bad bob

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
cheap ? actually, what am i paying for ? you should be paying me...:laugh:

*gonna put on my AZB outfit*