grim death for dominican lawyer

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
As reported in today's DR1 News:

Attorney General Francisco Dominguez Brito will take of this case really good as I know the man personally. He is a serious and strict man. However I have a feeling this suspect will be dealt with in jail before the case even goes public.
AZB

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Sadly, this crime will go on for ages with zero progress. Trying not to be cynical but when it comes to Dom justice and Dom lawyers victims get violated a second time when they undertake a fruitless search for justice.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
an update on this case. the court hearing will take place on the 27th of july.

[video=youtube;h0DOfAbHIcM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0DOfAbHIcM[/video]

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
an update on this case. the court hearing will take place on the 27th of july.

[video=youtube;h0DOfAbHIcM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0DOfAbHIcM[/video]

It comes as a sad event to be increased by the treatment of a American couple who coming upon an accident in La Romana reported it and spent months here for a crime they did not commit. Guess they did not have money or did not know the systen here. The Muderer did and was on his way!

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Attorney General Francisco Dominguez Brito will take of this case really good as I know the man personally. He is a serious and strict man. However I have a feeling this suspect will be dealt with in jail before the case even goes public.
AZB

I wish I had your confidence in his being dealt with. If he in fact has lots of money he can buy protection from both inmates and guards and can have the best foods and women brought in for his pleasure.

DamageIncCEO

Dec 3, 2008
you have the facts wrong. the man wanted for this death is not american. he is dominican spanish. he is not wanted in connection to any murders in america but he had problems with law before, drug dealing related.
he paid not 2 but 3 dominicans. the victims was raped, shot and body dumped in a sewage in santiago. he never came to puerto plata, he was questioned in santiago but there was no arrest order so the police did not arrest him. it had nothing to do with evidence.
he has left for spain, where he's lived for many years, on the 13th of april.

You always get your facts straight dv8. Thank you for always being so efficient. Americans can not be extradited to foreign countries to face charges of any kind. There are many countries in the world now that do not have extradition agreements with the U.S. anymore because of this. Also, Interpol has no authority in the Unites States of America. They are a information sharing organization with the Department of Justice and other U.S. Authorities. I have worked with them before.

dv8 is great!!!

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
You always get your facts straight dv8. Thank you for always being so efficient. Americans can not be extradited to foreign countries to face charges of any kind. There are many countries in the world now that do not have extradition agreements with the U.S. anymore because of this. Also, Interpol has no authority in the Unites States of America. They are a information sharing organization with the Department of Justice and other U.S. Authorities. I have worked with them before.

dv8 is great!!!

Can a US Citizen Be Extradited to a Foreign Country? Yes. Prior to World War II, the United States did not allow its citizens to be extradited to foreign countries. However, in 1990, Congress enacted legislation permitting extradition of a US national provided that all conditions of the extradition treaty are met.Aug 20, 2014
International Extraditions | LegalMatch Law Library