Have A Heart (long appeal post)

buttons66

Oct 3, 2006
We need you

So for all those who PM'd me you can still send money and donate things for the auction, and for all those who couldn't make it Friday, we hope you can make it this Saturday 12th July at 6pm at Barcode, Costambar.

Or just come along and show your support - Ken will be there on Saturday

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
SATURDAY 6PM BARCODE

If you have any humanity you will be there - if not, we will know & remember.

It could be you!
Might I suggest a few smilies for this post? :cheeky:
It WAS written in jest I trust??:surprised

I shall NOT be there as I have previous commitments but now you know & when you remember ...... if it IS me I will know where the 'remembering' came from!! :paranoid: :cheeky: :pirate:

Hey ffritz - be fair!! Why should I come from a clean area just to be covered in soot by AEI?? ;)
The OTHER problem is that my constant pipe smoking might add to the bad air over there!! :bunny::bunny::ermm: ~ Grahame.

peteclaffey

Apr 30, 2006
Hi all , today (Thursday ) between 9.30 am and 10.00am 9 boxes of valuable goods were discovered at Barcodes ,the roller door was only partialy open as it was before opening hours, nobody saw anybody leaving them. We would love to think that this was a donation from somebody that wishes to remain anonymous, however this leaves us in a difficult position, we can not sell until we are 100% certain that we have the right to. If the person(s) that left them could in some discreet wai inform us , whilst keeping anonymous, we would be happy that you have solved our quandry and also a large boost to the auction

buttons66

Oct 3, 2006
Wow

I must say a MASSIVE thankyou to COSTAMBAR/Hillbilly and Lambada.
Tonight we raised nearly RD$40,000 for Ken and Sue.
Everything went and Ken was there (thank God).
I will let you know the grand total on the 3rd August as we are still collecting donations till then.

Once again THANK YOU

buttons66

Oct 3, 2006
raised so far

Update on money raised to date is.........................
RD$83,170
Thank you Costambar - Hillbilly and Lambada

buttons66

Oct 3, 2006
Costambar

It has shown me that COSTAMBAR is the place to be, I would not want to live anywhere else as this forum has shown me, only 2 people off this whole forum who don't live here - gave a monkey's.
I LOVE COSTAMBAR

luzcace

Aug 19, 2004
www.luzcace.info
This is great news, glad to hear the auction went well and raised a lot of money, as you said, Costambar is the place to live, and best wishes tu Sue and Ken.

peteclaffey

Apr 30, 2006
Hello all , I thought it would be good to let all members know the latest situation with Ken and Sue , yesterday they had a very emotional reunion with their daughter at PP airport . Thanks to the skill and dedication of the medical team in S.D , ken is giving his daughter away to marraige this coming Monday.Ken has made a remarkable recovery, many thanks to all that showed concern , I for one am looikng forward to a very emotional day, the coconut seller is also getting better each day. again many thanks to all .