hay mucha gente de los estados unidos

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Ken I'm LMAO over your last post!!

Reminded me of a couple of times at the resort where my hubby assists in the dive shop!
It's been hilarious when one of the animacion/watersports workers has two of his harem show up at the same time because one of them wanted to "surprise" him!! hehehe guess who got the biggest surprise!???
It made for a lot of fun for the rest of the staff tho'!! Poor guy got ribbed mercilessly for a couple of weeks! Hehehehe! LMAO!!

TERRY

Feb 1, 2002
AZB how do you define a slut? are there male sluts?or just female ones.
Your popularity with women is well known,and I'm sure your honest and true to all of them, I cant think of anyone more qualified to lecture someone on morality (well maybe Ken)

Terrrrrrrrrrrrry

Dec 9, 2002
BTW, make sure you coordinate your travel plans with him so that you don't arrive the same week as another member of his harem does.
Alternatively, don't co-ordinate your travel plans with him. That way you'll see him for what he probably truly is

P.S. Stop calling me names
Anita, if you'r going to be using this board on a regular basis you better get used to it.

Amicus

Dec 25, 2002
Dominican Babe said:
Anita, if you'r going to be using this board on a regular basis you better get used to it.

Oh, so name-calling is the rule? Where was that posted?

Will you people contain your enthusiasm for sarcasm and rudeness? Or, is polite conversation beyond you?

You have not helped this poor girl (AnitaBonita) one inch in her request to understand the Latin culture as manifested in the DR. She has been open and forthcoming, and you treat her like she was some naive child.

I suspect the children are actually her interlocutors. In the process, you have condemned all DR males as philandering fools. Enough is enough.

Life is beach, even in the DR, don't poison it for the girl before she arrives.

Dec 9, 2002
Amicus, I think you read my words in the wrong context. I wasn't "having a go" at Anita, neither was I being rude or sarcastic. I have only been a member of this board slightly longer than yourself, but I see namecalling in posts all the time. I was merely stating that she should get used to it. If you have a problem with that, I'm sorry, but that's how it is. OK?

Amicus

Dec 25, 2002
Dominican Babe said:
Amicus, I think you read my words in the wrong context. I wasn't "having a go" at Anita, neither was I being rude or sarcastic.

I was not picking you out in particular, Madam. But, I did read AB's original post about "Latin culture". She then was foolish enough to relate a personal story to people who chided her for being so naive as to have a double liaison with men.

Her question, I will remind this thread, was to ask a bona fide question regarding the DR culture. It is a Latin culture, and like most Latin cultures, it is male-dominated. Even Spain, its parent colonial heritage, has shown signs of great advance in its attitude towards women. It would be interesting to understand what progress the DR is making in this matter.

Also, how does the DR express its Latin culture in more general terms, its authors, its artists, its support of the arts in general? These are questions that should interest many who read this forum. The Latin culture is rich, and the Spanish Latin culture particularly rich. It would be nice to see how much it is cherished and promoted in the DR.

Life in the DR is more than just one eternal Merengue ...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
anitabonita is a latina and knows the latin culture well. She knows the guy is a sweet talker and has many other girlfriends. That is why she is attracted to him because he is wanted by so many women. She is Fat and unattractive in many ways so by conquering this guy she will gain some self esteem. She doesn't want explanation she only wants to wave her prize trophy to all of us here on DR1. This is her biggest catch in life (getting a sankie). She doesn't even believe if she can hold on to the guy for a long time, she just wants to FU**.
case closed.

P.S Terry, men are never considered a slut, they are considered "macho". The more women you score with the more you are idolized by someone. On the other hand, a woman is always a slut for sleeping with alot of men. Hahahahaha
What a world. I love it.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I hope...

you don't prescribe whatever you're taking to your patients!

What the heck are you on this morning, AZB?...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm going to compose a letter of all the things to watch out for when meeting a resort worker . I will pick out the best that has been said in the past such as Hillbilly's three rules. I will not allow our Elite members to attack and put down a newcomer for asking a question. Lets have fun but not at the expense of other people's feelings. Now let's get back to sex.

Amicus

Dec 25, 2002
AZB said:
She doesn't even believe if she can hold on to the guy for a long time, she just wants to FU**.
case closed.

Thank you for a brilliant exposition in crass stupidity.

anitabonita

Mar 6, 2003
actualmente

AZB said:
anitabonita is a latina and knows the latin culture well. She knows the guy is a sweet talker and has many other girlfriends. That is why she is attracted to him because he is wanted by so many women. She is Fat and unattractive in many ways so by conquering this guy she will gain some self esteem. She doesn't want explanation she only wants to wave her prize trophy to all of us here on DR1. This is her biggest catch in life (getting a sankie). She doesn't even believe if she can hold on to the guy for a long time, she just wants to FU**.
case closed.

P.S Terry, men are never considered a slut, they are considered "macho". The more women you score with the more you are idolized by someone. On the other hand, a woman is always a slut for sleeping with alot of men. Hahahahaha
What a world. I love it.

Yo no soy latina pero yo no soy gringa. My mother and father are both half black and half white.

Por eso, I don't know much about latin culture except what I know of my latino friends. Tengo muchos amigos latinos.

I really would like to understand the Dominican culture better. I have been reading other posts on the site about people who moved there but, since I look very mixed, I am not sure my experiences would be exactly the same?

Also, as a very independent woman, I am curious about the cultural differences.... romantically, socially and career wise.

Thank You. :)

anitabonita

Mar 6, 2003
AZB said:
She is Fat and unattractive in many ways so by conquering this guy she will gain some self esteem. She doesn't want explanation she only wants to wave her prize trophy to all of us here on DR1. This is her biggest catch in life (getting a sankie). She doesn't even believe if she can hold on to the guy for a long time, she just wants to FU**.
case closed.

Pardon me everyone but i took this one personally....

AZB
Now you have gotten on my nerves...

I didn't mean to quote your entire post because you are definitely not scoring any points with me by being so rude. Is this one of those things like when we were children... the girl you like the most is the one you tease and call names? Are you really that desperate for attention? Do you really think that I am fat and unattractive but could manage to have a good enough job in corporate america to pay for an all inclusive vacation in the caribbean and have my pick of a lot of men both here in the U.S. and there?

Let me look at your picture... then we'll see who's fat and unattractive... y ademas ... who is the one with no self esteem lashing out at women he doesn't even know??

Anita

anitabonita

Mar 6, 2003
Anna Coniglio said:
I'm going to compose a letter of all the things to watch out for when meeting a resort worker . I will pick out the best that has been said in the past such as Hillbilly's three rules. I will not allow our Elite members to attack and put down a newcomer for asking a question. Lets have fun but not at the expense of other people's feelings. Now let's get back to sex.

Thank You Anna.

I, for one, would greatly appreciate it.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I will mail it too you. I warned everyone this morning so please let's end this.
Thanks

anitabonita

Mar 6, 2003
Re: actualmente

anitabonita said:
Yo no soy latina pero yo no soy gringa. My mother and father are both half black and half white.

Por eso, I don't know much about latin culture except what I know of my latino friends. Tengo muchos amigos latinos.

I really would like to understand the Dominican culture better. I have been reading other posts on the site about people who moved there but, since I look very mixed, I am not sure my experiences would be exactly the same?

Also, as a very independent woman, I am curious about the cultural differences.... romantically, socially and career wise.

Thank You. :)

anyone? anyone?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Best way to find out about the culture is to be there. Kind of hard for someone to sum it up in a few words. Not sure what it is you want to hear.
Oh one more thing do get out of the resort as much as you can. You'll see many faces from many nations and mix.

Last edited: