Help me understand

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
You have made some excellent valid points, although I have to comment on your first paragraph, it may be so that they haven't had very much luck in that department back in their home countries, but it also could be they have commitment issues, trust issues or even lack of time..it takes a lot of time and effort to get to that "place" back home.

QUOTE]

Lapurr,

Good catch. Things "not working out" back home could be attributable to a variety of things, many of which you've pointed out. Regardless, the hustle is the same.

korejdk

Bronze
Dec 29, 2006
So I just came back from the DR, and on my second day there I wanted to take the two girls to the beach so I called the mom...she told me that she now lives in La Union so I went there...she was in her bed, unable to move and when I asked her as to what happened she said that she got locked in and la nina needed medicine so she tried to climb down and she fell...I later on found out that she's involved with a tigre that locked her in...I took the girls to the beach anyway, then went to the Charamicos and got them the school stuff, got some food for the mom but upon our return but I did not went up...I am worried about the future of the girls nut there's nothing that I can do...sad how this woman absolutely ruins it all...

Why is it that people instantly believe that the innocent woman was taken advantage of: she gets pregnant by a man she loved and then he leaves her, thus, she is left alone to care for her own kids.
wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most likely these women come from dead end ghettos where their moms & aunts were also coming from same circumstances, meaning, kids with various men and no husband anywhere in sight. these little girls start off as little putas (sluts), sleep with any man if not all men in the ghetto. They use no protection, their moms don't care whom they go out with. they usually choose a low life jobless street guy to have babies with. In fact, it seems this is all they want in life, have kids with anyone. They know damn well the guy is unable to support himself so there is no way he can care for his babies. They know the guy is with other girls as well, but non of that matters at the time. These girls make the same mistake with many men and have various kids from various men. No wonder they sleep with tourists on first date.
You think they are innocent? No, they are nothing but your regular barrio putas.
AZB

AZB you need to stop sugar coating it and tell it like it really is. :)

Well, keep in mind that many of the gringos (and gringas) that come looking for love do so because they haven't had very much luck in that department back in their home countries.

Many come down, fall in love with the first person they see, and even when they learn of multiple kids by multiple people, no job or education (or prospects for either), etc., they take the plunge, believing that love conquers all.

This statement is soo soo true. I have seen guys marry hookers from pasions and also from Blackbeards,They have even gone so far as having the wedding at Blackbeards and all the bridesmaids are hookers!!!! People come to DR and the first line you hear a guy say is "You dont understand she is different" Once he says this he is a lost cause.