How awesome are aventura?

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
First Things First

gary short said:
Are you kidding, they've got to put the gloves on and duke it out, 4 rounds. Then compete in a one on one spelling bee. That'll seperate the idiot from the moron.

Okay Gary,we will start with the Spelling Bee.
But no boxing.

I can't believe it, a man against Jello Wrestling?

G

gary short

samanasuenos said:
Okay Gary,we will start with the Spelling Bee.
But no boxing.

I can't believe it, a man against Jello Wrestling?
O.k. jello boxing and mud spelling.

bertgilbert

Feb 1, 2005
spaces.msn.com
Funny

cuteDR said:
and ur ability to read "slang" not awesome either if u knew how 2 read well u would kno this 2 u @$$hole and we r not talkin' bout my riting we r talkin bout Aventura and u didn't answer to the aventura thing cuz u knew i was right u dumb@$$. :p

I am surpised, I only noticed this thread today, but I have a question miss
cuteDR, How old R U, and please keep going, it is making my night go faster.

Actually, don't keep going, and what the hell, how come your parents did not send you to a normal school. I would like to know where the closest slang school is, so I can really apreciate your intellect properly.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
gary short said:
Are you kidding, they've got to put the gloves on and duke it out, 4 rounds. Then compete in a one on one spelling bee. That'll seperate the idiot from the moron.

She wouldn't last 5 seconds in the first round - watch who you call idiot ...

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
bertgilbert said:
... I have a question miss
cuteDR, How old R U, and please keep going, it is making my night go faster.

Actually, don't keep going, and what the hell, how come your parents did not send you to a normal school. I would like to know where the closest slang school is, so I can really apreciate your intellect properly.
According to her Public Profile, she just turned 14.

While her postings may sound illiterate to old fogeys (anyone older than 25) like us; her internet vernacular is standard for kids her age, properly educated or not.

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Something for everyone! (Who is in?)

;) Okay, this is proposal #1 for the All-Star dr1 Charity Benefit Gala, starring Princess and La Barbie - in jello boxing and mud spelling,

BUT - that is too easy and they should be able to get back at the Old Pedos (like me!), so we will up the anty:

1. As they are competing in their Fear Factor Meets Spelling Bee Stunts Arrific, everyone who has posted in the last two days on this thread will be invited to compete in a simultaneous translation of whatever text messages these young ladies wish to write, in their Young Hip Dialect.:surprised

2. The ladies will be taking breaks from Boxing and Wrestling every minute to send the text messages. :nervous:

3. We, OFC (Old Fogey Contingency) will have 30 seconds to correctly translate them. :angry:

4. For each faliure on our part, the author of the message gains one point. :eek: The lady with the most points gets to throw a cream pie in the face of anyone in the audience.:eek:

How can they refuse this gala outing?

P.S. For the gamblers in the group, start working up your point spreads.;)

Anyway, who is in?

bertgilbert

Feb 1, 2005
spaces.msn.com
Your so wise rellosk

rellosk said:
According to her Public Profile, she just turned 14.

While her postings may sound illiterate to old fogeys (anyone older than 25) like us; her internet vernacular is standard for kids her age, properly educated or not.

Is that your kid, lol. And I have a 14 year old at home, and looks like they all communicate the same way. I guess we are old fogeys.

I am in for the mud/jello, 10 to 1 for La Barbie

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Bert......You DO realize........

bertgilbert said:
Is that your kid, lol. And I have a 14 year old at home, and looks like they all communicate the same way. I guess we are old fogeys.

I am in for the mud/jello, 10 to 1 for La Barbie

Bert......You DO realize........that you must, in turn, brush up on youthful "English" and help us with the translations.

As for your spread, I think Princess will throw her pie at you for that one.

Okay, brush up on text messaging with your kid or nephew.........

bertgilbert

Feb 1, 2005
spaces.msn.com
u R sure

samanasuenos said:

Bert......You DO realize........that you must, in turn, brush up on youthful "English" and help us with the translations.

As for your spread, I think Princess will throw her pie at you for that one.

Okay, brush up on text messaging with your kid or nephew.........

Love pies, lets hope it is apple caramel, with a slice of extra old cheddar cheese, yum yum.
OK, I will have to take lessons and watch my 14 year old text message with all his friends, that should be an eye opener. Or, I could go online under is user name and pretend I am him, I might get more result that way, you never know, those kids might not want to tell us the truth.

cuteDR

Dec 21, 2005
uh not it isn't cuz slang is sumthin u do u don't learn it and yes i'm going 2 a normal skool......but dat doesn't mean i hav 2 rite all educated in the net yall kno.....

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I cannot believe a thread about Aventura has drawn out 56 posts. Excuse me while I go puke.

Last edited:

Kristina_T

Oct 26, 2004
Wow!!

I just wanted to say that I'm THOROUGHLY enjoying this!

Being part of the over 25 club.... I'm not up on my "slang spelling".... so maybe I shouldn't write words like "THOROUGHLY".... is there a slang equivalent to that? Nomsayin? hehehe

Keep it up! I bet on La Barbie kickin some A$$, in whatever they do with the dirty ultimate jello fighting challenge!!

Thanks for the jokes! Made my day!! :D

Kristina_T

cuteDR

Dec 21, 2005
trina wat? you can't beleive that so much ppl like aventura? well beleive it cuz its true.......