How awesome are aventura?

cuteDR

Dec 21, 2005
He// no i aint his daughter if i was he would b lucky but since he aint lucky, 2 bad.... and don't insult e like dat pliz...

G

gary short

bertgilbert said:
Gary, is cutedr your kid, if not, why dont you respond like a normal person
Respond like a normal person. F^CK OFF YOU F^CKING IDIOT. You're so f^cking stupid you have to tap your foot to remember to breath.

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Hello Princess! xxx to Gary and Bert!!

gary short said:
Respond like a normal person. F^CK OFF YOU F^CKING IDIOT. You're so f^cking stupid you have to tap your foot to remember to breath.

Princess: Aventura are great! I was thinking about your original post, before this thread became a discussion of how us old fogeys deal, or can not deal, with hip slang. You know, hearing "Obsession" used to get me all strung out on love, and I was SO very single at the time - NO man in the plan, at all. (I was working and going to school - both full time then).

Now, Princess, if you don't mind, I just want to say something to BertGilbert and Short Gary:

Okay guys, you two are now going to be billed as the #1 attraction at the Fear Factor Jello/ Mud Spelling Bee. Calm. Down. Geez.............. here is what I envision: you two can wear kilts and read aloud from Miss Manners while walking backwards on a balance beam. positioned three feet above the mango flavored jello. The last man to fall has to then translate a text message from Princess, correctly, with the help of three "ayudantes" which you will choose before hand, from dr1. If you manage to get it translated into Old Fogey English, and if the Judges (all dr1ers under 18) rule in your favor, then you move on to Stunt #2.

Stunt#2: While driving motoconchos with passengers and one live chicken each, you shout insults at each other - in pig latin, for one hour. Who ever repeats an insult or runs out of them first, forfeits.

Are you in?

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
bertgilbert said:
you go ahead and puke girl. next time, don't drink to much.

Good job, bert - that's exactly what one would expect from this thread. You might want to enter that spelling bee, too. :cross-eye

Last edited:

cuteDR

Dec 21, 2005
well if you haven't noticed this is not da only thread dat is not DR related....so bug off

bertgilbert

Feb 1, 2005
spaces.msn.com
Does it have to be mango jello

samanasuenos said:
Princess: Aventura are great! I was thinking about your original post, before this thread became a discussion of how us old fogeys deal, or can not deal, with hip slang. You know, hearing "Obsession" used to get me all strung out on love, and I was SO very single at the time - NO man in the plan, at all. (I was working and going to school - both full time then).

Now, Princess, if you don't mind, I just want to say something to BertGilbert and Short Gary:

Okay guys, you two are now going to be billed as the #1 attraction at the Fear Factor Jello/ Mud Spelling Bee. Calm. Down. Geez.............. here is what I envision: you two can wear kilts and read aloud from Miss Manners while walking backwards on a balance beam. positioned three feet above the mango flavored jello. The last man to fall has to then translate a text message from Princess, correctly, with the help of three "ayudantes" which you will choose before hand, from dr1. If you manage to get it translated into Old Fogey English, and if the Judges (all dr1ers under 18) rule in your favor, then you move on to Stunt #2.

Stunt#2: While driving motoconchos with passengers and one live chicken each, you shout insults at each other - in pig latin, for one hour. Who ever repeats an insult or runs out of them first, forfeits.

Are you in?

Must admit, this was a very intertaining thread, I am in Sam, he he

G

gary short

bertgilbert said:
That's what you call normal?
I'll start by saying I was way out of line. In fact two minutes before that vulgar responce I stubbed my toe .Which Is now broken. Again sorry.

bertgilbert

Feb 1, 2005
spaces.msn.com
No problem

gary short said:
I'll start by saying I was way out of line. In fact two minutes before that vulgar responce I stubbed my toe .Which Is now broken. Again sorry.

Your cool in my books Gary, I knew something must of happened prior of your comments. Now, about the jello, can it be melon flavored?

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
MELON favored jello it is then!

And BTW, the ONLY reason that I am giving you your choice of flavors is .... that I am SO happy that you two kissed and made up.

And I am glad to know that the toe was the cause of it all.

Now, back to the program -what are we missing?

Jugglers?
Clowns?
A hump-back?
Midget Transvestites?

bertgilbert

Feb 1, 2005
spaces.msn.com
Sam

samanasuenos said:
And BTW, the ONLY reason that I am giving you your choice of flavors is .... that I am SO happy that you two kissed and made up.

And I am glad to know that the toe was the cause of it all.

Now, back to the program -what are we missing?

Jugglers?
Clowns?
A hump-back?
Midget Transvestites?

I took me a while to reply, I had to call 911, as I was laughing so hard and could not stop. You crack me up. About some Midget Transvestite that can juggle, and can only speak Arabic. NO clowns, they scare me, lol.

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
for Gilberto Gil

I just want to say that name when I read yours, go figure.

Your request for the Amazing Juggling Arabic Speaking Midget Trannies is under review. No applicants just yet.

However, we have heard from some Sumo wrestling nannies that speak fluent Russian and sing Russian folk songs, a-capella, while screwing in light bulbs and frying potato pancakes; they recently took home the #559 place trophy in THAT contest.

How about we send them to an Arabic Immersion Program?

YES! Aventura rock; we are going to ask them to compose a DomYork Bachata tune for us, once we decide between the Mid_Trannies and the Sumo_Wrestli_Nannies..........

bertgilbert

Feb 1, 2005
spaces.msn.com
Thanks

samanasuenos said:
I just want to say that name when I read yours, go figure.

Your request for the Amazing Juggling Arabic Speaking Midget Trannies is under review. No applicants just yet.

However, we have heard from some Sumo wrestling nannies that speak fluent Russian and sing Russian folk songs, a-capella, while screwing in light bulbs and frying potato pancakes; they recently took home the #559 place trophy in THAT contest.

How about we send them to an Arabic Immersion Program?

YES! Aventura rock; we are going to ask them to compose a DomYork Bachata tune for us, once we decide between the Mid_Trannies and the Sumo_Wrestli_Nannies..........

I feel very priviledged, that you would consider this request, thank you. I have heard of this bearded midget lesbian, that lives in Northern Ontario, apparently an expat from the old communist regime, rumors as it that she also have a twin sister. Now that would world class entertainment.

Kristina_T

Oct 26, 2004
... excuse me for interrupting...

I just wanted to mention that I will be offering my commentary following the concert on Saturday (in Toronto) and let you all know how it went.

After that I will be free for any additional commentary positions available with the arabic-lesbian-communist-nannies from malaysia singing a-capella about melon-flavoured jello.

So just let me know when and where I'll be needed. HEEE HEEE HEEEEEE!!!

Kristina_T :pirate: :chinese: :bunny: :surprised ;)

:D

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
I can't wait to get some more pictures with the boys...
I haven't seen them in a couple weeks.... they soooo hot !!!

I can tell you the concert is going to be great before I even go saturday !!