how can a american man settle down with one girl in the DR?

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
OK....the other women are going to be on me like white on rice but here goes...MEN ARE DOGS....DOMINICAN MEN ARE WORSE.......
I have alot of Dominican male friends here and in the states...many call me Hermana and their kids call me Tia. They cheat..............period. It is in their blood. I will not have a Dominican (or any man) and be so naive as to think that he is going to be faithful. THERE ARE SOME BUT THEY ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. I used to think the way these other women think...but then I grew up after a couple of relationships with Dominicans. What helped me to accept this fact is knowing that it has NOTHING to do with my beauty or lack thereof, it has NOTHING to do with "not giving him what he needs at home", it has NOTHING to do with him being "tired of the same 'ol same 'ol"........it has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that they are MEN. I am in a semi-serious relationship now and we had this discussion and I think that he was shocked how I ran the game....
1.) You use protection......everytime. If I ever find out otherwise, it's over
2.) You don't take anyone but ME out in public, take those b*tches where they deserve to go...a 100peso motel
3.) The minute some crazy b*tch gets jealous and decides to call me or contact me, we both will personally go see her so that you can publicly humiliate her and let her know exactly what she means to you...nothing. (This act discourages the next one from pluckin' my nerves)
4.) You will hide your sh*t and hide it good...I should not EVER see evidence of anything.
5.) I am #1...at all times...no IFs, ANDs, or BUTs................period.

When you stop being naive and start being realistic, everything is uphill from there. I know he's creeping but I don't know who, when, or where ('cause I don't care) and when I tell him to be here, he is here..........period.
Ya Tu Sabes
SHALENA

No more calls, ladies and gentlemen-I think we have a winner!!!!!!!!

I do believe Obama made a mistake-he should of picked Shalena for Secretary of State.

Shalena, you are my new hero. I will now go about removing all my posters of Ron Jeremy and replace them with YOU.:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

?

? bient?t

I swear you guys give men a bad name! Eso no es verdad! THere really are men that don't want to cheat. Some men are programmed to care, true story!!

lalla, baby, you're quite right: not all men are "created" equal. Notice that the real men of genius (maco, HB, Scandall, BB, y un servidor) do not even bother: we are a faithful bunch.

In my case, I'm some kind of stud: witty, athletic, stealthy, well-read, unctionless (would that be ununctuous?), sexy, well-mannered, and yet faithful. And funny to boot.

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
LOL, you are so far off sister. I guess you have to be a man to know what we all are about. Many men are faithful because they are afraid to lose what they have, no courage or simply too pendejo to take a risk. If he can get away with it clean and if the girl is worth the risk, he will go for it. Case closed.
AZB

It works for women too

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Shalena,
does this mean you can go and get extra curricular ya-ya's under the same rules?
I hope so.

Either way, congratulations on being a logical, well adjusted human being.
Welcome to the club.
He thinks not but.......yes I do. I have a very hot 25y.o. (I'm 33) Venezuelan/Puerto-Rican waiting for my visit to California in April. But if anyone in DR asks you....I'm in Virginia visiting my mother!
Why should he have all of the fun....but when it is this way around rule #4 is very very important, as Dominicans are very jealous men.;):bunny:;):bunny:
SHALENA

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
No more calls, ladies and gentlemen-I think we have a winner!!!!!!!!

I do believe Obama made a mistake-he should of picked Shalena for Secretary of State.

Shalena, you are my new hero. I will now go about removing all my posters of Ron Jeremy and replace them with YOU.:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:
Why thank you, kind sir....
SHALENA

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Why should he have all of the fun....but when it is this way around rule #4 is very very important, as Dominicans are very jealous men.;):bunny:;):bunny:
SHALENA

But is he bringing you a spiral ham?

:bunny: :bunny:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Have I got news for you..

As I have said before - we have Oprah and Germaine Greer to blame for this crap.
Thank god that women's rights, equality, bra-burning and all that Female Eunuch bollocks hasn't reached the island yet!!!

Viva la Republica Dominicana

Centro de Investigaci?n para la Acci?n Femenina. CIPAF.

www.colectivamujerysalud.org -

AGRUPACION NACIONAL DE FEMINAS (ANAFE).

Tu Mujer Inc.

- and two or three others that haven't got websites like Ce-Mujer, Conamuca and Coordinadora de Mujeres del Cibao.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
....but when it is this way around rule #4 is very very important, as Dominicans are very jealous men.;):bunny:;):bunny:
SHALENA

Very easy...turistas!!!!

They come and go, don't visit the campos and only stay in hotels.

There. Just solved your problem.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
But is he bringing you a spiral ham?

:bunny: :bunny:

Don't I wish!... but actually I am going THERE. I have a pobrecito here (emphasis on the pobre), but this one is paying my flight, hotel, and treating me to 3 days of fun, fun, fun in the California sun!!!!!!
Did you guys think that I was only limited to "motochonchistas" as AZB says?
I am an equal opportunity employer, although I do have to reject some applicants:cheeky:
But if anyone tells my pobrecito..........I will deny it to the death!
SHALENA

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Also....would like to say, these are the only 2 guys I am seeing........before some of you guys get the wrong idea.
SHALENA

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
OK....the other women are going to be on me like white on rice but here goes...MEN ARE DOGS....DOMINICAN MEN ARE WORSE.......
I have alot of Dominican male friends here and in the states...many call me Hermana and their kids call me Tia. They cheat..............period. It is in their blood. I will not have a Dominican (or any man) and be so naive as to think that he is going to be faithful. THERE ARE SOME BUT THEY ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. I used to think the way these other women think...but then I grew up after a couple of relationships with Dominicans. What helped me to accept this fact is knowing that it has NOTHING to do with my beauty or lack thereof, it has NOTHING to do with "not giving him what he needs at home", it has NOTHING to do with him being "tired of the same 'ol same 'ol"........it has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that they are MEN. I am in a semi-serious relationship now and we had this discussion and I think that he was shocked how I ran the game....
1.) You use protection......everytime. If I ever find out otherwise, it's over
2.) You don't take anyone but ME out in public, take those b*tches where they deserve to go...a 100peso motel
3.) The minute some crazy b*tch gets jealous and decides to call me or contact me, we both will personally go see her so that you can publicly humiliate her and let her know exactly what she means to you...nothing. (This act discourages the next one from pluckin' my nerves)
4.) You will hide your sh*t and hide it good...I should not EVER see evidence of anything.
5.) I am #1...at all times...no IFs, ANDs, or BUTs................period.
When you stop being naive and start being realistic, everything is uphill from there. I know he's creeping but I don't know who, when, or where ('cause I don't care) and when I tell him to be here, he is here..........period.
Ya Tu Sabes
SHALENA
Where have you been my whole life? i'm ready...i'm ready to setle down

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Centro de Investigaci?n para la Acci?n Femenina. CIPAF.

www.colectivamujerysalud.org -

AGRUPACION NACIONAL DE FEMINAS (ANAFE).

Tu Mujer Inc.

- and two or three others that haven't got websites like Ce-Mujer, Conamuca and Coordinadora de Mujeres del Cibao.

I have not investigated these links yet but this looks like the first step on a very slippery slope.
Do you think that, like in US / Europe etc, Dominican men will ever let this nonsense infect the legislative and judicial systems? And from there interfere with their actual lives??
Could you imagine coming home from a hard day at the 'officina' and being told to fry your own platanos, wash your own grundies oh and by the way there is no culo for you tonight senor!!??

Please God NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I am going for a lie down......

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I have not investigated these links yet but this looks like the first step on a very slippery slope.
Do you think that, like in US / Europe etc, Dominican men will ever let this nonsense infect the legislative and judicial systems? And from there interfere with their actual lives??
Could you imagine coming home from a hard day at the 'officina' and being told to fry your own platanos, wash your own grundies oh and by the way there is no culo for you tonight senor!!??

Please God NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I am going for a lie down......
First step? Most of these groups have been around for ages, some since the 1970s, and Dominicans officially recognise the contributions of earlier feminists like the late Do?a Delia Weber who as well as being a poet and painter is credited with helping get Dominican women the vote in the mid-20th century.
Legislation on equal rights is in place too, as it should be. The challenge, as with many good Dominican laws, is in the enforcement.
Secretar?a de Estado de la Mujer - Inicio

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I take back everything I said about sking.
Finally a woman who understands the basic needs of men. :)
AZB

Reactions: Rocky

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
where has SHALENA been my whole life!??? Berzin you are right, we have a winner! SKing knows what she wants and lays the law down correct. I love it! :)

Yeah, right, if she (someone who is not even his wife), dictates a man what to do (meaning treat others like trash), and he listens and obeys, what makes him any different from those losers in the US who are scared of divorce and assets separation? He is just one of them, even worse. :(

Shalena, one day that guy might treat you the same as other b...s you are talking about. If he finds a better "mami." Believe me, I have seen it happen ;)

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Really?

Yeah, right, if she (someone who is not even his wife), dictates a man what to do (meaning treat others like trash), and he listens and obeys, what makes him any different from those losers in the US who are scared of divorce and assets separation? He is just one of them, even worse. :(

Shalena, one day that guy might treat you the same as other b...s you are talking about. If he finds a better "mami." Believe me, I have seen it happen ;)

I dont see Shalena really dictating her man what to do. She is stating what she will not accept for behavior. Whether he follows it or not is up to him, she has laid the groundwork so work with it!
I see you have edited your original post.... :ermm:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Also....would like to say, these are the only 2 guys I am seeing........before some of you guys get the wrong idea.
SHALENA

Although, she is doing the same. So, I guess, both of them are worth each other.

I don't mind men being men, they can be what they want to be. But they should respect themselves and others, and not lie to us about monogamy.