how can a american man settle down with one girl in the DR?

LOL, you are so far off sister. I guess you have to be a man to know what we all are about. Many men are faithful because they are afraid to lose what they have, no courage or simply too pendejo to take a risk. If he can get away with it clean and if the girl is worth the risk, he will go for it. Case closed.
AZB

AZB is right on point with this, most men will cheat if there is no chance it will come back to them. They choose not to cheat out of fear of losing their family or bank account or both.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
AZB is right on point with this, most men will cheat if there is no chance it will come back to them. They choose not to cheat out of fear of losing their family or bank account or both.

LMFAO or their balls!!!

I swear you guys give men a bad name! Eso no es verdad! THere really are men that don't want to cheat. Some men are programmed to care, true story!!

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Lalla,
Why do you refer to having sex with someone other than your partner cheating?
It is merely having sex with someone other than your partner - you would be crazy to tell your partner if you love them and do not want them to be upset.

Many Women have this inbuilt need to freak out about men having multiple partners.
Many men have this inbuilt need to freak out about having only one partner.

They are different.
For example, men enter relationships praying that the woman will not change - they invariably do change.
Women enter relationships with a plan about how to change their men - they invariably do not change.

Men generally like having multiple partners - women less so in my experience.
Big deal - why is having sex with more than one person wrong?

WOMEN! - YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM - PASS THE BEER NUTS!

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Lalla,
Why do you refer to having sex with someone other than your partner cheating?
It is merely having sex with someone other than your partner - you would be crazy to tell your partner if you love them and do not want them to be upset.

Many Women have this inbuilt need to freak out about men having multiple partners.
Many men have this inbuilt need to freak out about having only one partner.

They are different.
For example, men enter relationships praying that the woman will not change - they invariably do change.
Women enter relationships with a plan about how to change their men - they invariably do not change.

Men generally like having multiple partners - women less so in my experience.
Big deal - why is having sex with more than one person wrong?

WOMEN! - YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM - PASS THE BEER NUTS!

I just spit my chips and guac all over my screen! I AM HYSTERICALLY LAUGHING...... you are saying this with a straight face too arent you???? LMFAO, thank you, that was great!

RASTRERO!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Men think we don't understand women, but can they understand us? Seems like women are trying to convert men into perfect obeying women.
This seems to be working to some extent in USA and Europe. but fortunately when the same men come to DR, they revert back to their natural behavior. :)
AZB

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
LMFAO or their balls!!!

I swear you guys give men a bad name! Eso no es verdad! THere really are men that don't want to cheat. Some men are programmed to care, true story!!

Apparently you believe what your man is telling you-he is only engaging in that type of pillow talk so he can get a good nights' rest.:cheeky:

I understand the need to believe these delusions, so I won't shatter them for you.

Actually, on second thought...;)

You are off-base if you think a meaningless fling means anything to a man and is worth destroying a life you've built together.

I know you don't agree with me, but that is the truth.

Sexual fidelity is not the bond that makes a breaks a relationship. I know that's an impossible concept to handle, but that is one of the things that makes women different from men.

Besides, the only time a woman hits on a man is when he is married, because some women love playing those types of games.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I LOVE IT.... All you guys love to talk about how you pass from one chica to the next and have this CRAZY variety of women, hot young girls willing to do anything and your the mack daddy....

yet your the FIRST ones to fall hard face first for the one chica that is most likely playing you (like you think your playing the rest) and then she dumps you for the next daddy with cash. Than YOU continue to say "see thats why I date around cos its not worth it" when in reality your jaded because that one girl you did fall for , HARD, dumped you.

Why can't men admit that the reason the become this way IN THE FIRST PLACE is because someone hurt them???? Men are NOT predestined to be dogs, or cheats or mujeriegos, its of course NATURAL to look and think others besides your partner are attractive, but not everyone wants to cheat or not settle down. ALL the men I know that are this way, BECAME this way becuase they were hurt!

SOOOO, if you want to date around, fine, your choice, and the women you are dating's choice, But dont make all men sound like DOGS

I never said i was a lie or cheat.I was a faithful husband for 18 years.This is the DR...There is no reason to lie or cheat to girls.I am honest with the women that i date.I dont lie or promise them nothing.These are women with jobs and many have profesional jobs and are more then capabale of making relationship decisions.I never said that i lie ,cheat, or mistreat anone.

I WAS JUST COMMENTING HOW HARD IT IS TO SETTLE DOWN HERE IN THE DR.Many people dont want to settle down,does that make a man a lie and pig?I TRUELY would like to find that special women,but lets be honest its hard to settle when i feel like a sweet tooth kid in a free candy store.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Men think we don't understand women, but can they understand us? Seems like women are trying to convert men into perfect obeying women.
This seems to be working to some extent in USA and Europe. but fortunately when the same men come to DR, they revert back to their natural behavior. :)
AZB

You know what, I have never wanted a "yes" man or a guy that loses himself just because he is with me. I obviously fell in love with that person, not with the person I THOUGHT i could turn him into, thats awful.

My husband told me something when we were dating, very early on..."i never want to lose who I am, nor do I expect you to be in my shadow, I am my own person and expect you to always maintain who you are".....

I dont want to be "la esposa de". I am a partner and vice versa, and I expect for my husband to have his outings and enjoy guy time, you can ask him, i constantly encourage him to go out (he went to DR in october with friends for the FIRST TIME, with out me, with me egging him on), why? not cos I am a pendeja, but becuase I want him to have fun, i am not selfish. ANd heck, if he's going to cheat on me, he will do it on one of his home depot trips you know what i mean?

Life is life, and shyt happens, and you cannot CONTROL your partner thinking that they wont stray, you can only hope that there is mutual respect and understanding and it doesnt need to happen. Or if you have an open relationship, works for you.

Now, as I was saying...... whose going to take the first shot with me??

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
LOL, you are so far off sister. I guess you have to be a man to know what we all are about. Many men are faithful because they are afraid to lose what they have, no courage or simply too pendejo to take a risk. If he can get away with it clean and if the girl is worth the risk, he will go for it. Case closed.
AZB

Good and true AZB..lets face it peole,most guys in the states over 40 dont have girls in thier twentys for on reason....THEY CANT

You know what, I have never wanted a "yes" man or a guy that loses himself just because he is with me. I obviously fell in love with that person, not with the person I THOUGHT i could turn him into, thats awful.

My husband told me something when we were dating, very early on..."i never want to lose who I am, nor do I expect you to be in my shadow, I am my own person and expect you to always maintain who you are".....

I dont want to be "la esposa de". I am a partner and vice versa, and I expect for my husband to have his outings and enjoy guy time, you can ask him, i constantly encourage him to go out (he went to DR in october with friends for the FIRST TIME, with out me, with me egging him on), why? not cos I am a pendeja, but becuase I want him to have fun, i am not selfish. ANd heck, if he's going to cheat on me, he will do it on one of his home depot trips you know what i mean?

Life is life, and shyt happens, and you cannot CONTROL your partner thinking that they wont stray, you can only hope that there is mutual respect and understanding and it doesnt need to happen. Or if you have an open relationship, works for you.

So you agree with us after all!!!!

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I been around enough men in my lifetime! I HONESTLY believe that there ARE men out there that ARE FAITHFUL and have no desire to CHEAT becuase they are happy with what they have, EVEN if the opportunity lands on their lap to cheat!
doesnt mean they are PENDEJOS or PAJAROS or afraid to get caught, some men actually THINK with their heads, not their NUTS and take into account that they wouldnt want something like that done to them so they dont do it. THERE ARE PEOPLE PERIOD THAT BELEIVE IN "TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED."

and how is cheating courages??? i think its COWARDLY, because YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL YOU PARTNER YOU WANT TO BE WITH OTHER PEOPLE, THATS COURAGE, NOT CHEATING!!!! ANYONE CAN CHEAT REALLY IF THEY WANTED TOO, ITS HAVING THE COJONES TO SAY "LOOK, I WANNA TRY SOME OF THAT OTHER PIE".

I'm not naive and dont ever say that this person or that person would never cheat, BUT i do know that there are people that know right from wrong, and deceiving is wrong and some care and some dont... THATS the difference, having a concious.
How did you get on the subject of men are dogs and cheaters? Again, why do you consider a man a dog who doesnt want to settle down? If a women is single and doesnt want to settle down you call her a independent women,and a man is called a dog.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004

Sweetheart, he memorized that from a Hallmark card. I know because I just finished reciting the same thing to MY girlfriend.

The only thing a man will say with any real conviction is "please don't let anyone eat the big piece of chicken before I get home" and "don't hide the remote on Sundays".

Everything else is negotiable.:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008

How in the world could you compare the oppotunity for your husband to cheat in the DR. TO Cheatin while going to the home depot. Face the truth..the only reason your husband probaly dont cheat on you in the states is that he probly cant..and I'm glad that you think you have the only non dog man in the world.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
AZB

As I have said before - we have Oprah and Germaine Greer to blame for this crap.
Thank god that women's rights, equality, bra-burning and all that Female Eunuch bollocks hasn't reached the island yet!!!

Viva la Republica Dominicana

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Lalla I just realized my girlfriend may come with me to the get together tonight, so now I think I concur 100% with your views, I am looking to settle down after all and be 100% faithful, at least till tommorow ;) :)

So after seeing her picture with the huge bazookas, i wonder whether you would settle down on the right one or the left for tonight? :)
AZB

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
OK....the other women are going to be on me like white on rice but here goes...MEN ARE DOGS....DOMINICAN MEN ARE WORSE.......
I have alot of Dominican male friends here and in the states...many call me Hermana and their kids call me Tia. They cheat..............period. It is in their blood. I will not have a Dominican (or any man) and be so naive as to think that he is going to be faithful. THERE ARE SOME BUT THEY ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. I used to think the way these other women think...but then I grew up after a couple of relationships with Dominicans. What helped me to accept this fact is knowing that it has NOTHING to do with my beauty or lack thereof, it has NOTHING to do with "not giving him what he needs at home", it has NOTHING to do with him being "tired of the same 'ol same 'ol"........it has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that they are MEN. I am in a semi-serious relationship now and we had this discussion and I think that he was shocked how I ran the game....
1.) You use protection......everytime. If I ever find out otherwise, it's over
2.) You don't take anyone but ME out in public, take those b*tches where they deserve to go...a 100peso motel
3.) The minute some crazy b*tch gets jealous and decides to call me or contact me, we both will personally go see her so that you can publicly humiliate her and let her know exactly what she means to you...nothing. (This act discourages the next one from pluckin' my nerves)
4.) You will hide your sh*t and hide it good...I should not EVER see evidence of anything.
5.) I am #1...at all times...no IFs, ANDs, or BUTs................period.
When you stop being naive and start being realistic, everything is uphill from there. I know he's creeping but I don't know who, when, or where ('cause I don't care) and when I tell him to be here, he is here..........period.
Ya Tu Sabes
SHALENA

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Wow, Augustus! I am not trying to be judgmental, but I am speaking from experience. I was dating two women of completely different backgrounds, thinking "OK, they know what's up." But you know what? It is an A-hole thing to do! Just because one of the "assembly line" hotties you are banging blows you off does not mean that you should just move to the next piece of ass and break another heart... If you want to settle down (which I doubt), go your way one at a time...Jesus.

These women HAVE FEELINGS, even if you don't.

What thread are you replying to preacher yachtguy? I Never said i was banging hoties and breaking hearts.Who are you to doubt whether i want to settle down or not..And i never refered to women as a piece of ass.I Date a lot of beautiful girls in the DR., does that make me bad? And you dont know me, and have no idea about me and my relationship with jesus. Why dont i have feelings because i havent found a women that i want to spend the rest of my life with....go play with your dingy in the bathtub yahtboy...

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Shalena,
does this mean you can go and get extra curricular ya-ya's under the same rules?
I hope so.

Either way, congratulations on being a logical, well adjusted human being.
Welcome to the club.