How do you send Private Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjstone

May 6, 2014
I'm up and running with PMs and Likes. Thanks for helping me get there.

Future reference, it does appear to kick in between 10-12 post for new members.

How did you do it? I still don't have access, no matter what I've tried!

jjstone

May 6, 2014
How did you get it to work? even in my profile general settings etc. the message I receive is this:

jjstone, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
How did you do it? I still don't have access, no matter what I've tried!

He states it kicked in between 10-12................
you have 9............
Post a couple more times and see what happens.............

B in Santiago

nispero

Nov 7, 2014
I'm up and running with PMs and Likes. Thanks for helping me get there.

Future reference, it does appear to kick in between 10-12 post for new members.

Same problem here, no pm no access to settings - seems i need to posts more

JerryLowell

Apr 2, 2013
Did you ever sell your condo??????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

No I haven't sold it yet. As luck (bad luck) would have it, everytime I was close to selling it, the elevator broke. We have had horrible experiences here in the building with the two elevator companies that serviced ("non serviced" would be a better description) the elevator.

But, things are looking up. The owners finally decided to buy a brand new elevator, a SIGMA (formally LG) from FAMA, who has installed and does maintain elevators in many condos and towers here in Santo Domingo and other parts of the country. FAMA sent a technician here and he has our old elevator running for now until the new one gets here. They fabricated it overseas.

The elevator is paid for and it is presently on a boat headed here. It will be installed within a month or two. I will be placing an ad here again after the elevator is installed.

Thanks for asking!

Status
Not open for further replies.