How do you send Private Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew_12

Feb 26, 2017
I would like to send a pm buy I continue to get this mistake:

vBulletin Message

Matthew_12, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Does I need 10 posts?

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
I would like to send a pm buy I continue to get this mistake:

vBulletin Message

Matthew_12, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Does I need 10 posts?

That is the thing. But some times one can send an email to a new member with less than the 10 posts. Click on their mname and emaill will pop up and click that. and go for it.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
That is the thing. But some times one can send an email to a new member with less than the 10 posts. Click on their mname and emaill will pop up and click that. and go for it.

You are far kinder than I, Fishie.

Carlospaisa

Aug 31, 2017
Ah, I see what sgoing on now. I just need to post a few more times And I will be enabled to view my own profile. Thats good to know.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Ah, I see what sgoing on now. I just need to post a few more times And I will be enabled to view my own profile. Thats good to know.

Hi. Welcome.

You need over 10 posts and then you will be able to send and receive private messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.