How do you send Private Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
just let the Mod delete your useless post, try to post a few postings with at least a lil bit of sense of anything, and then it may work.
cause this stu way you may just get your account deleted and that PM for a new Chicharrita will never happen, lol.

Mike

Norberto61

Jun 21, 2015
Hi - I was wanting to respond to a PM request also - I did make 10 posts and I still can view my profile either - I am shocked - shocked I say - is there no team of service representatives ready to slide down the fire pole and deal with my issues - after all I paid to join here - oh wait - anyway - if someone could activate whatever needs activating it would be appreciated - thanks

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
just let the Mod delete your useless post, try to post a few postings with at least a lil bit of sense of anything, and then it may work.
cause this stu way you may just get your account deleted and that PM for a new Chicharrita will never happen, lol.

Mike

Just so people know, when posts are deleted the number goes down so.......-

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Hi - I was wanting to respond to a PM request also - I did make 10 posts and I still can view my profile either - I am shocked - shocked I say - is there no team of service representatives ready to slide down the fire pole and deal with my issues - after all I paid to join here - oh wait - anyway - if someone could activate whatever needs activating it would be appreciated - thanks

There are no words. Shocked. Shocked I say.

livinglife

Nov 22, 2015
is there any one out that that can tell me how to send a Thread,I looked every where,well I guess not every where or I would know how to do lol

Status
Not open for further replies.