I might be another statistic pendejo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
The money option to remove is tricky. I don't have much so I send what I can. I am more curious and concerned about is this a racket and she has several people she is doing this too and telling them that she loves them too and just weighing her options. I am more concerned about the deception. If she was real I wouldn't mind helping financially. But it is certainly a good suggestion. The above suggestion nails it. However running the risk of getting shot if she decide's to flip the script may be discouraging. I can do a last minute trip to see her and gauge her response. If she is not happy I will show up anyway. If I don't see then I will get my confirmation

next time you go to the DR, try this simple experiment. go to Western Union, and look at who is in the line. tell me how many fat, lardass women you see, as opposed to how many fine young things. connect the dots.

Cantgetright

Mar 24, 2018
next time you go to the DR, try this simple experiment. go to Western Union, and look at who is in the line. tell me how many fat, lardass women you see, as opposed to how many fine young things. connect the dots.

To be honest with you when I was there in SD I didn't see any fat lardasses

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Dude meets a girl once and starts sending her cheese.

What could possibly go wrong?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Colombian women are more honest, more Catholic. Not as easy to bed but they are prettier- but plenty of players there too.

But surely there are good women in DR, just tell her you are having trouble with finances, lost your job and won't be able to send money until you get a new one. See if she stops contact - then there's your sign

Cantgetright

Mar 24, 2018
The naysayers on this site could be right, after all many of them have run the trial by fire, but then again the fact that she has told you her goal to to marry a foreigner and leave the DR for economic reasons sounds pretty honest. Perhaps many of the issues you are talking about come down to cultural and language differences. If you have only met her once don't you think it is a little soon to be helping her with bills?

I have know her for over a year. What is interesting is that after talking to her for a year and then seeing her is when I got indoctrinated into the payment plan. We met on a dating site fyi. When on a dating site that's a catfish mission in it self. So once we got over that hump which seems like their first obstacle then they want help. She definitely want out of there. Not sure will happen after green card. Although they say they will not run.

The cultural language thing I truly started to believe. I have no clue how a dominican couple treat each other, topic of convo, how they display themselves in public, who takes the lead. I'm in her country. She seem to care about my welfare. I know that everyone I came across in passing were nice as hell. It seems like of things don't work out I would not have a problem meeting someone new.

So yes the culture. I think some Dominicans don't understand that Americans don't have to work so hard if at all to live the way they do. I think the economy is a slap in the face. An attorney here can make in 1 hour that they make in a month. So they think we are made of money. I am self employed in IT. Don't make too much just enough to survive. I wonder if she thinks I am dud and seeking someone with a job here. Just seems like she doesn't feel like she has to try as hard now that we have met.

I read other post's that the love in USA is different than the love there. I will try to back off and focus my efforts on other things to seem not so strung out over this one. I dated a Cambodian girl once and in her culture if you kiss them she said it makes her married to me. So she assumed the role. Culture shock.

It would be nice to see any women appreciate what they say they seek. Especially as a black man. Where the situation down therec was similar to up here a bunch a single mothers. Seem like all women would appreciate not ever having to be in that situation again.

It seem like they would feel like they struck it rich if they were serious about a relationship and getting out of there. Not trying to use me. I did not see anything upperclass when I was there. Everyone seem to be in the same economic class or worse. SD reminded me of Queens. So I don't know what a Barrio girl is. Everyone seems to live in a neighborhood. My girl had a car. Unusual. People getting killed over cell phones. Sad that as soon as leave boca Chica there is building size sign of a galaxy note 8 phone. There is no way in hell they can afford that phone. That's like 4 months of work. So the question is are they trying to get ahead or get over

Cantgetright

Mar 24, 2018
Dude meets a girl once and starts sending her cheese.

What could possibly go wrong?
We talk daily for over a year. We just finally met. People use dating sites in many ways. You have mail order brides sites my point a lot of people use the sites to find someone to marry. So with those two people seeking the same thing and there is a match usually it doesn't take more than 2 or 3 years to get hitched. Maybe even a year. I was researching dating site scams before I started so I did not go in without prejudice. They don't ask for money you offer it. They will mention financial hardships. And if you like them enough and you think that is your girl a lot of people will send. They say don't ever send money to anyone online that you have not met in person yet. Now that we have met and they are real on to phase 2. But it can still be an elaborate scheme

Cantgetright

Mar 24, 2018
Colombian women are more honest, more Catholic. Not as easy to bed but they are prettier- but plenty of players there too.

But surely there are good women in DR, just tell her you are having trouble with finances, lost your job and won't be able to send money until you get a new one. See if she stops contact - then there's your sign

Yes Colombian's and venezualeans are mad cool and honest. Not trying to generalize. They seem more docile. I am friends with a few of them. When the economy is good all of this dating abroad would not be so prevelant. I don't like the haley berry look. Too plain for me. Not into light skin girls either. There skin is better vs dr. Dr bodies are extreme. I like that. Dr is prettier pais. I would probably go for the cali colombian. My woman is exactly what I want and it goes beyond her looks. I am in love with person. Which kinda sucks. Cuz love is gonna getcha!!!

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
I detect sock shenanigans.

Nobody other than trainman can seriously be this naive and delusional.

How can anyone other than a self-hating cuck be "in love" with a woman he knows is playing him for a...pendejo?

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah I think I am the perfect mark. I am a nice, honest, real man. If I had read all these post's on several sites and YouTube's I probably would not have persued a Dominica. I swear I have not really heard one good thing to look forward too. I have no interst in hoing. I can ho here. Since you already know all the bad things: cheating, lying, not real love, obviously money. I will discuss I think may work. Which has been mentioned before. It is to keep them around but show no serious interest. Those girls love you. I have also learned by being there friends you can tell that they are pretty honest. You meet a good person but have no interest in them those make good friends. You want honest friends

I fell hard for my girlfriend. I wasn't prepared to play games with her. I can't stand liars. I don't hate them or anything it's just they have no regard for anyone. Liars love people who tell the truth I am assuming. The truth teller number 1 requirement is to be with someone else you tells the truth.

I can careless about cheating to be honest with you. Do you. I don't own you. But someone telling you that they love you, saying that they are honest, catching them in ****, avoiding **** I can not cope with. ****ing down my back and telling me it's raining. And when the money starts getting involved I'm like what we're you doing before me? You didn't eat?

So without going through the whole story I just feel everyday I do not trust her. Mainly because things in a real relationship are missing in this one. Little things. A dominican women has been sized up to be: an Oscar winning actress, several cell phones whattsapping several people to extract money out of them even meet them and screw them and meet the family and send you on your way back then you get put on a payment plan, everyone gets sick and needs to buy medicine which is expensive but actually I think cheap, the visa thing, has a boyfriend chulo, professionals etc...

Liars will never tell the truth. So asking them if they are honest obviously they will lie. You have to make them prove it. Obviously if they are about to get caught and have no way to lie out of it they will flip the script on you and dump you.

America is horrible so wherever I go next it surely won't be here. I just didn't know Dr was notorious for this behaviour. Nice guys don't finish last it's that society seems to have no place for good people anymore. So I am totally confused now. Just want the normal relationship thing like your grandparents had. But when you dealing with a liar they will just tell you what you wanna hear until you get fed up and bow out or when they just disappear on you after you spent money.

So the only recourse I have heard is give it time and treat her right. Or run.

The trap is the love thing. You love her but does she love you. You make up any excuse to give her a pass. Seems like this story is like a broken record. These things break good men and turn them into unmarriagable. Everyone has been so damage by bad people that they all turn to the dark side. I don't want that. But if I go through this and she ends up crushing me I might just give up and join the hoes.

I have no interest in that. Oh well I guess as quick as met her real love will find me again.

I don't have a real question. I am super close to this person. I am starting to feel like I am secondary. Idk. I have no proof of anything. We are suppose to get married. I think with the stats of the visa denials that she may hope I would give up. But I have been helping her all this time. So getting denied is another year of payments or me giving up. Either way win win for her. It's like a elaborate scam. And it would seem like it's all your fault.

So that's it. That's what I am going through now. My course is to stick with it. And maybe she will walk away. Then I would know it wasn't real.

Not sure what homeboy is rambling on about, but it appears that you got schooled, and haven't learned you lesson. oh well... nother 1 bites the dust

DRDone

Sep 29, 2014

How can anyone other than a self-hating cuck be "in love" with a woman he knows is playing him for a...pendejo?

I don't think so. Story is familiar obviously, and we all know what is happening, but it happens a lot. The OP sees this as an elaborate scheme, but it is just the scam that happens constantly. If it didn't work they wouldn't be doing it, and you are confused by the brazen complicity of everyone. It is a scam and the sooner you get out the better. I know it's tough when you're majorly attracted to someone, but you need to wake up.

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
AS THE SAYING GOES ....AN IDIOT AND HIS MONEY IS SOON PARTED
I have to congratulate this girl......not many can part the wallet after only one sighting and after telling him ...I want out of this place .....and HE IS IN LOVE

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013

Funny thing, I witnessed a scene, years ago in MIA waiting for the plane to STI.......
Some time later I recognised the couple in question, when the post-a-pic-of-yourselfthread was revived.........why was I only half surprised ? Lol

Don PISTOLAS

Mar 6, 2018
I have know her for over a year. What is interesting is that after talking to her for a year and then seeing her is when I got indoctrinated into the payment plan. We met on a dating site fyi. When on a dating site that's a catfish mission in it self. So once we got over that hump which seems like their first obstacle then they want help. She definitely want out of there. Not sure will happen after green card. Although they say they will not run.

The cultural language thing I truly started to believe. I have no clue how a dominican couple treat each other, topic of convo, how they display themselves in public, who takes the lead. I'm in her country. She seem to care about my welfare. I know that everyone I came across in passing were nice as hell. It seems like of things don't work out I would not have a problem meeting someone new.

So yes the culture. I think some Dominicans don't understand that Americans don't have to work so hard if at all to live the way they do. I think the economy is a slap in the face. An attorney here can make in 1 hour that they make in a month. So they think we are made of money. I am self employed in IT. Don't make too much just enough to survive. I wonder if she thinks I am dud and seeking someone with a job here. Just seems like she doesn't feel like she has to try as hard now that we have met.

I read other post's that the love in USA is different than the love there. I will try to back off and focus my efforts on other things to seem not so strung out over this one. I dated a Cambodian girl once and in her culture if you kiss them she said it makes her married to me. So she assumed the role. Culture shock.

It would be nice to see any women appreciate what they say they seek. Especially as a black man. Where the situation down therec was similar to up here a bunch a single mothers. Seem like all women would appreciate not ever having to be in that situation again.

It seem like they would feel like they struck it rich if they were serious about a relationship and getting out of there. Not trying to use me. I did not see anything upperclass when I was there. Everyone seem to be in the same economic class or worse. SD reminded me of Queens. So I don't know what a Barrio girl is. Everyone seems to live in a neighborhood. My girl had a car. Unusual. People getting killed over cell phones. Sad that as soon as leave boca Chica there is building size sign of a galaxy note 8 phone. There is no way in hell they can afford that phone. That's like 4 months of work. So the question is are they trying to get ahead or get over

Your girl has a car..... but is poor. I wonder where she got the money to buy. Sound like you may not even Have a car. But your sending money to a woman who does.

Jajajajajjaj

Buffness

Self-imposed banned🫢
Oct 9, 2014

él va a aprender . 

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Yeah I think I am the perfect mark. I am a nice, honest, real man. If I had read all these post's on several sites and YouTube's I probably would not have persued a Dominica. I swear I have not really heard one good thing to look forward too. I have no interst in hoing. I can ho here. Since you already know all the bad things: cheating, lying, not real love, obviously money. I will discuss I think may work. Which has been mentioned before. It is to keep them around but show no serious interest. Those girls love you. I have also learned by being there friends you can tell that they are pretty honest. You meet a good person but have no interest in them those make good friends. You want honest friends

I fell hard for my girlfriend. I wasn't prepared to play games with her. I can't stand liars. I don't hate them or anything it's just they have no regard for anyone. Liars love people who tell the truth I am assuming. The truth teller number 1 requirement is to be with someone else you tells the truth.

I can careless about cheating to be honest with you. Do you. I don't own you. But someone telling you that they love you, saying that they are honest, catching them in ****, avoiding **** I can not cope with. ****ing down my back and telling me it's raining. And when the money starts getting involved I'm like what we're you doing before me? You didn't eat?

So without going through the whole story I just feel everyday I do not trust her. Mainly because things in a real relationship are missing in this one. Little things. A dominican women has been sized up to be: an Oscar winning actress, several cell phones whattsapping several people to extract money out of them even meet them and screw them and meet the family and send you on your way back then you get put on a payment plan, everyone gets sick and needs to buy medicine which is expensive but actually I think cheap, the visa thing, has a boyfriend chulo, professionals etc...

Liars will never tell the truth. So asking them if they are honest obviously they will lie. You have to make them prove it. Obviously if they are about to get caught and have no way to lie out of it they will flip the script on you and dump you.

America is horrible so wherever I go next it surely won't be here. I just didn't know Dr was notorious for this behaviour. Nice guys don't finish last it's that society seems to have no place for good people anymore. So I am totally confused now. Just want the normal relationship thing like your grandparents had. But when you dealing with a liar they will just tell you what you wanna hear until you get fed up and bow out or when they just disappear on you after you spent money.

So the only recourse I have heard is give it time and treat her right. Or run.

The trap is the love thing. You love her but does she love you. You make up any excuse to give her a pass. Seems like this story is like a broken record. These things break good men and turn them into unmarriagable. Everyone has been so damage by bad people that they all turn to the dark side. I don't want that. But if I go through this and she ends up crushing me I might just give up and join the hoes.

I have no interest in that. Oh well I guess as quick as met her real love will find me again.

I don't have a real question. I am super close to this person. I am starting to feel like I am secondary. Idk. I have no proof of anything. We are suppose to get married. I think with the stats of the visa denials that she may hope I would give up. But I have been helping her all this time. So getting denied is another year of payments or me giving up. Either way win win for her. It's like a elaborate scam. And it would seem like it's all your fault.

So that's it. That's what I am going through now. My course is to stick with it. And maybe she will walk away. Then I would know it wasn't real.

Slip out the back Jack
Make a new plan Stan
Don't try to be coy Roy
Just get yourself free!

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Your girl has a car..... but is poor. I wonder where she got the money to buy. Sound like you may not even Have a car. But your sending money to a woman who does.

Jajajajajjaj

[video=youtube_share;VN29X2HCKpU]https://youtu.be/VN29X2HCKpU[/video]

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
My friend you seemed to have gone into this relationship with eyes wide shut. Doesn't sound like you had a clue what this relationship was all about. This is not a relationship, but an arrangement. Keep the donero flowing and everything will be fine. Sure I will tell you whatever you want to hear but please don't say the word L-O-V-E. That's a deal breaker. Seriously, as Tina Turner asked "what's love got to do with it." It sounds like you are in love with the notion of any women possibily finding you irresistable. All of us of the male persuasion have this fatal flaw. Believe me you are not the first and last to get caught up in this notion. All who have been on DR1 for a while have heard the same story 1000 times. All I can say is "RUN FOREST, RUN." Sorry but you needed tough love.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
I don't understand why any man with a modicum of self-respect allows himself to be used like this...and broadcasts his pathetic behavior on a public forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.