I might be another statistic pendejo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Yeah I think I am the perfect mark. I am a nice, honest, real man. If I had read all these post's on several sites and YouTube's I probably would not have persued a Dominica. I swear I have not really heard one good thing to look forward too. I have no interst in hoing. I can ho here. Since you already know all the bad things: cheating, lying, not real love, obviously money. I will discuss I think may work. Which has been mentioned before. It is to keep them around but show no serious interest. Those girls love you. I have also learned by being there friends you can tell that they are pretty honest. You meet a good person but have no interest in them those make good friends. You want honest friends

I fell hard for my girlfriend. I wasn't prepared to play games with her. I can't stand liars. I don't hate them or anything it's just they have no regard for anyone. Liars love people who tell the truth I am assuming. The truth teller number 1 requirement is to be with someone else you tells the truth.

I can careless about cheating to be honest with you. Do you. I don't own you. But someone telling you that they love you, saying that they are honest, catching them in ****, avoiding **** I can not cope with. ****ing down my back and telling me it's raining. And when the money starts getting involved I'm like what we're you doing before me? You didn't eat?

So without going through the whole story I just feel everyday I do not trust her. Mainly because things in a real relationship are missing in this one. Little things. A dominican women has been sized up to be: an Oscar winning actress, several cell phones whattsapping several people to extract money out of them even meet them and screw them and meet the family and send you on your way back then you get put on a payment plan, everyone gets sick and needs to buy medicine which is expensive but actually I think cheap, the visa thing, has a boyfriend chulo, professionals etc...

Liars will never tell the truth. So asking them if they are honest obviously they will lie. You have to make them prove it. Obviously if they are about to get caught and have no way to lie out of it they will flip the script on you and dump you.

America is horrible so wherever I go next it surely won't be here. I just didn't know Dr was notorious for this behaviour. Nice guys don't finish last it's that society seems to have no place for good people anymore. So I am totally confused now. Just want the normal relationship thing like your grandparents had. But when you dealing with a liar they will just tell you what you wanna hear until you get fed up and bow out or when they just disappear on you after you spent money.

So the only recourse I have heard is give it time and treat her right. Or run.

The trap is the love thing. You love her but does she love you. You make up any excuse to give her a pass. Seems like this story is like a broken record. These things break good men and turn them into unmarriagable. Everyone has been so damage by bad people that they all turn to the dark side. I don't want that. But if I go through this and she ends up crushing me I might just give up and join the hoes.

I have no interest in that. Oh well I guess as quick as met her real love will find me again.

I don't have a real question. I am super close to this person. I am starting to feel like I am secondary. Idk. I have no proof of anything. We are suppose to get married. I think with the stats of the visa denials that she may hope I would give up. But I have been helping her all this time. So getting denied is another year of payments or me giving up. Either way win win for her. It's like a elaborate scam. And it would seem like it's all your fault.

So that's it. That's what I am going through now. My course is to stick with it. And maybe she will walk away. Then I would know it wasn't real.

PM me her profile on the dating site. Let me contact her to see how she responds if you dare.

I'll get the truth for you..

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
The money option to remove is tricky. I don't have much so I send what I can. I am more curious and concerned about is this a racket and she has several people she is doing this too and telling them that she loves them too and just weighing her options. I am more concerned about the deception. If she was real I wouldn't mind helping financially. But it is certainly a good suggestion. The above suggestion nails it. However running the risk of getting shot if she decide's to flip the script may be discouraging. I can do a last minute trip to see her and gauge her response. If she is not happy I will show up anyway. If I don't see then I will get my confirmation

If you have to ask if something is the truth, then probably it is a lie.
If you question the relationship, then it is probably questionable.
If you are not sure about her as a partner; you probably should look around for another opportunity.

This is not just Dominican!
it is the norm. Stop the money and ''they will love you even more''.... for a second try at the 'cookie jar'.

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
I think that the OP needs to distinguish the difference between ''LOVE'' and "LUST" .... Lust costs less with the same results.
This is a New Country ; lots of poverty, Women,Booze, Promises and an excellent place to inspire your imagination.

By the way a lot of Women fall into the ''I love you'' scam......
Welcome to the real world ; Be a player , enjoy your life , different girl every trip to RD.... wear condoms and watch out for the Boyfriends.
REminds me when I go trout fishing, : choose the fly according to what is flying around, cast the line into the pool, get a nibble, set the hook and reel it in.
You have been reeled Brother...... wiggle free and when your wounds are healed, look for better bait ...preferably without a barb.... good luck ... try to be the Fisherman not the fish!

Russell

alexw

Gold
Sep 6, 2008
NYC-SDQ BABY!
Listen a lot of these guys here are jaded and broken due to repeated failures in their love lives here and on their native lands. Most only deal with prostitutes, so they speak about the behaviors of prostitutes or chapiadoras. Some have also given you some great advice. Mainly if you feel like something is wrong it probably is. My question would be this, do you trust women, because if youre broken no matter who you date you will always feel like something is wrong. Basically you could be the problem too.

If you met her on a dating site, especially dominicancupid or tagged, she has dealt with a lot gringos. Most of those women are nothing but pros and semi-pros. Regardless if she isnt, someone has trained her how to seek foreign men or shes seen friends/family with foreign men who are generous. Does it make her a bad woman to seriously date? In most cases, yes. But all women arent the same.

Questions for you:
When she is with you
Does she cook?
Does she clean your place?
Does she do your laundry?
Get your groceries?
Besides sex what is she doing for you when youre together?

Some are advising that you drop her and i wouldn't do that. Thats their consistent pain speaking. I would entertain other chicas until I know she is legit. One thing you cannot fake is chemistry and if you have it over a long period of time she's probably legit. But its foolish to put all your eggs in one basket so early. Besides requiring someone to be faithful when youre so far away is damn near impossible. My rule is that when im there you devote 100% of your attention on me. Seek commitment when you move on the island. Good luck.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
PM me her profile on the dating site. Let me contact her to see how she responds if you dare.

I'll get the truth for you..

I say, you and the OP should PM each other and set this up.

PM me and I will reopen with the recap.

We let quite a few off with the kinds of responses given.

Anyway, even the newbies chimed in.

These threads are great in that the true characters of some really shine..........

The OP knows he is getting scammed but girl does the job well.

OP.............run......................IMHO

Get together with JD and see what comes out of it.

I will re-open with a recap.

Status
Not open for further replies.