I might be another statistic pendejo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

janlindy

Mar 8, 2011
I don't understand why any man with a modicum of self-respect allows himself to be used like this...and broadcasts his pathetic behavior on a public forum.

AMEN  not only the pathetic behavior but all the responses.  made for a good laugh    thanks !!!!!

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Dam man stop crying (i'm in love don't know if she is in lover etc, etc.) You sound like you are in junior high. Sending money on a money plan???? So if I tell you I love you how long before I get on that plan.
Please, man up, dump her and start looking again. There are some good women in the D.R>
OR
Tell her you are going through a tough time and can't send any more money and see how that goes over.
If a women asks me for money my standard line is "I already have 4 kids and don't want another", period end of story.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
OP sounds young..maybe this is going to be his hard learned lesson in life. Again OP come to the DR and check things out yourself. Seeing is believing..well maybe not..lol

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
OP sounds young..maybe this is going to be his hard learned lesson in life. Again OP come to the DR and check things out yourself. Seeing is believing..well maybe not..lol

That would be a somewhat acceptable excuse for such behavior however if he is 11 years older than her (assuming she isn't 12) he can't be that young. Old enough to know better unless he isn't used to getting any.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
A fool and his money are soon parted. I know several women here in Santiago who
make a good living off of guys like you who send them money every month. I'll
spare you the details but lets just say... gringos like myself really appreciate guys like
you picking up the tab. :cheeky:

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Nothing more to say here. The OP posted, failed to receive the validation they were seeking, re-justified their position hoping for a change in popular opinion and now will proceed to leave the building to continue doing as they always intended.

Next...

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Nothing more to say here. The OP posted, failed to receive the validation they were seeking, re-justified their position hoping for a change in popular opinion and now will proceed to leave the building to continue doing as they always intended.

Next...
Big talk but all bull S. No girl is paying for you with her money  she gets from a gringo. She is buying things for herself. 

Apr 10, 2014
A fool and his money are soon parted. I know several women here in Santiago who
make a good living off of guys like you who send them money every month. I'll
spare you the details but lets just say... gringos like myself really appreciate guys like
you picking up the tab. :cheeky:
You must be so proud of yourself. A real Kodak moment (SOE)

Reactions: jad604
Apr 10, 2014
At times..
Speaking of fools and their money soon parted...
How's it going HTD? Hope ya not hanging around that
Malecon anymore buddy.
Am doing my run every morning. Come join me if you can find a pair of sneakers. If not ask one of your gals to have their Gringo send them some pesos.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Am doing my run every morning. Come join me if you can find a pair of sneakers. If not ask one of your gals to have their Gringo send them some pesos.

I got one Pueblo Nuevo, I got one in El Ejido, I got one in Villa Olympica and several in La Joya.
I learned a long time ago while living in Thailand, treat them like their local men treat them and
you get benifits without all of their sob stories and stupid excuses about needing money.

They will also have a lot more respect for you (as will the police) if you don't just roll over like a b*tch and give them money every time they ask for it. I don't live in bubble inside some compound with dogs, high security and barbed wire gates. I hang out with people down here that make guys like you feel the need to carry a gun. I gave up on the western lifestyle a long time ago partner yall can have that sh*t.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2014
I got one Pueblo Nuevo, I got one in El Ejido, I got one in Villa Olympica and several in La Joya.
I learned a long time ago while living in Thailand, treat them like their local men treat them and
you get benifits without all of their sob stories and stupid excuses about needing money.

They will also have a lot more respect for you (as will the police) if you don't just roll over like a b*tch and give them money every time they ask for it. I don't live in bubble inside some compound with dogs, high security and barbed wire gates. I hang out with people down here that make guys like you feel the need to carry a gun. I gave up on the western lifestyle a long time ago partner yall can have that sh*t.
I guess you are so experienced with your lifestyle in Thailand and your dealings with men, women and ladyboys. I guess a person has to earn money whichever way they can.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
How people earn money is of no concern to me though the way they often lose
it cracks me up. Cheers to the police banging the police without vaseline.

Apr 10, 2014
How people earn money is of no concern to me though the way they often lose
it cracks me up. Cheers to the police banging the police without vaseline.
Not going to trade insults with you. You’re boring. Get back when you can think of something new and innovative. SOE

Status
Not open for further replies.