I thought I was past all this....

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I take back my last post! Don't go there. Block his calls and have nothing to do with him. You are being taken for a ride--literally and figuratively.

You need to go talk to somebody before you do this. You are going to make the biggest mistake of your life.

What can he offer you? What can you offer him besides $$$?

You've had no contact with him for months-- he's a con man. A loser. A cheat. A swindler. He is using you.

Take a deep breath--Hide your credit cards and don't go!

If you do go--it's going to be one h*ll of a lesson. The bottom is going to fall out!

Are you willing to lose EVERYTHING for HIM?????

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Aaah! The things we do for love!

In spite of the well-meant insults, I still think you're a level-headed, sweet woman being tormented by the emotional upheaval we call love.
Deep in your heart, you know that long-term, this man may not be good for you. But you want him anyway.
Love knows no reason. Meaning that when it comes to it, we lose all ability to rationalize, analyze or otherwise use our brain to see things for what they really are. And that's alright because we can't help ourselves, no matter how evident the risks are in pursuing it.
We are humans, and humans sometimes think with their hormones and genitalia rather than our heads.
Being on the outside looking in, I'd say forget him. But many of us know that you'll run to him anyway. So go for it and stop dilly-dallying.
Experience the orgasmic emotion of being close to him. Savor it and live it! If only for a brief period in your life!... So you must enjoy him! Use him for your own perverted pleasures! Make him your slave and force him to obey or punish him severely by withholding that which he wants most from you!
Give him no sex until he promises to be a good boy and first satisfy you completely absolutely and totally! Make him do all the pleasurable things you always wanted a man to perform on you! Use the dickhead and make him pay for the imagined heartbreak he'll inflict up on you! Use him, Use him!......:devious: :eek:gre: :angry: Ha, ha. Ha ha!

conny

Nov 8, 2006
mountainfrog and miguel...such harsh words.....

my question to men in general....why do you think it is only about SEX and that is all a woman wants or is after...trust me, even if you think I am crazy, or a 5 year old, (you are entitled to your opinion, and I respect that,) but I tell you honestly.....all of you give yourselves way too much credit when it comes to SEX.....there is much more that a woman wants...maybe that is why these sankies get so much from so many woman, even if it is just a game....they do make us feel good, if even for a short time....and who doesnt want to feel better about themselves, or even loved ? sometimes empty words are better than no words at all and definatly better than harsh words. Think twice before you are so quick to judge.....but as I said, it is your opinion, and the jury is still out........

Hey,
well I am not a man adn I do understand what you feel.But I think that miguel and mountainfrog are using the harsh words for a reason.People here really want to help you.
And yes, it is true that what these guys over there tell you is what you are waiting for.And I know what I am talking about.But you should really not forget that if it doesnt work out you will be more heart broken than ever before because of all the words which made you feel good.And believe me it is not very nice to sit and think about if the man you have loved so much might have told you lies for the whole time.
I dont judge you, dont get me wrong.I just want to tell you that all what you see positive now can be very negative afterwards.
So, just be careful with your heart.Because that they call you wife is very common there.Things like this dont have to say anything.
I hope you will do the right thing.
Conny

momita

May 17, 2006
Well, that's what masochists like.

Don't you listen grandma, go for the guy.
Just think about the juicy stories you'll be telling your grandchildren. :classic:

m'frog

You mean sticky stories;) Froggie!!!
Have a good Xmas everyone

Momita

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
What Wonderful Advice

In spite of the well-meant insults, I still think you're a level-headed, sweet woman being tormented by the emotional upheaval we call love.
Deep in your heart, you know that long-term, this man may not be good for you. But you want him anyway.
Love knows no reason. Meaning that when it comes to it, we lose all ability to rationalize, analyze or otherwise use our brain to see things for what they really are. And that's alright because we can't help ourselves, no matter how evident the risks are in pursuing it.
We are humans, and humans sometimes think with their hormones and genitalia rather than our heads.
Being on the outside looking in, I'd say forget him. But many of us know that you'll run to him anyway. So go for it and stop dilly-dallying.
Experience the orgasmic emotion of being close to him. Savor it and live it! If only for a brief period in your life!... So you must enjoy him! Use him for your own perverted pleasures! Make him your slave and force him to obey or punish him severely by withholding that which he wants most from you!
Give him no sex until he promises to be a good boy and first satisfy you completely absolutely and totally! Make him do all the pleasurable things you always wanted a man to perform on you! Use the dickhead and make him pay for the imagined heartbreak he'll inflict up on you! Use him, Use him!......:devious: :eek:gre: :angry: Ha, ha. Ha ha!

LOL you are right on point, but LOVE???? I think she's in LUST and in need of some good rub down from some hot Dominican hands who will make her moan under the stars with a carribbean breeze blowing through her hair, I think she deserves something like that, if she hasn't experience it. All the while she's moaning and skipping on the beach with her Dominican Chocolate she must always reflect on that this is not gonna last forever but should just enjoy her moment, don't be so open and honest with him, just enjoy the moment.

Don Juan great post.

conny

Nov 8, 2006
LOL you are right on point, but LOVE???? I think she's in LUST and in need of some good rub down from some hot Dominican hands who will make her moan under the stars with a carribbean breeze blowing through her hair, I think she deserves something like that, if she hasn't experience it. All the while she's moaning and skipping on the beach with her Dominican Chocolate she must always reflect on that this is not gonna last forever but should just enjoy her moment, don't be so open and honest with him, just enjoy the moment.

Don Juan great post.

Well, if you see it like this then you are right.And i am sure she will enjoy but I dont know if she is not already involved with her heart.
Conny

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Pues, Si.

Did you have a little to much to drink?

Why, yes, as a matter of fact! I prefer Birra Moretti. It is the best beer in the entire planet plus it makes you horny and stimulates brain cells!

It's good for you. Try it some day!