I thought I was past all this....

danceaway

Jun 22, 2006
what is this you say ?

" YOU ARE A INSANE!!." to quote an authority in matters of the head...what does this mean miguel .....I have been called many things but A INSANE
( forgive me for yelling ) jajajajajajajaja

danceaway

Jun 22, 2006
I do thank you

Honestly, all this has been enlightening and helpful, and I can tell that everyone is in the festive mood of the season of giving......I am not trying to be a smart a$$ at all.....
Happy Holidays to all
jajajajajajajajajaja
or is that fa la la la la la la, la la ?

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
OP: Dear, if perchance you're a wee bit feeling thin-skinned tonight, please dance away from this post. My intent is not to hurt you; you've been through enough already.

Now...

Me suspects that perhaps you, like me, possess what I like to call. BAT. WINGS.

(They hang down from your arms when you hold your arms out horizontally and make you want to always wear long sleeves. It is a menopause thing.)

And maybe, like me, you have a few new wrinkles, and surprised to find more cellulite on your bottom. AZB, I think, calls it a symptom of being past your expiration date.

Anyway, at this point in life, we are ripe for the picking. Sankies specializing in making a woman who is fading feel that she may be, in fact, blooming.

The only thing blooming here is a big fat fart air balloon in your head. Sorry, he put it there, not you.

Now, after all that mean-spirited cur-rap is off of my flat and sagging chest, may I just say that you may want to consider Getting Your Groove On in the RD.

Why not?

I mean, if he says that he has changed, maybe he has. Jack the Ripper changed, Ted Bundy changed, and so did the BTK killer.

Their underwear, that is.

Listen, you need to do the following, but you won't because I just hurt your feelings:

1. Stop all caffeine
2. Get tested for bipolar disorder and get meds
3. Eliminate sugar from your diet
4. Go to bed by 10:00 each night and wake at a reasonable hour.
5. Have lunch or wine with an old friend in your age group and listen to all of her criticism.
6.Take B vitamins
7. Pray, please, to the God of your understanding.
8. Try meditation.
9. WHAT? You are a meditation teacher and a yoga instructor, and a psychologist as well? I give up. Just go visit him and get it over with already.

WHERE is my booze? I need me a stiff one RIGHT NOW. (A drink, that is.)

Ciao
from Suenos

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
I am in with MFrog and Miguelito!

mountainfrog and miguel...such harsh words.....

my question to men in general....why do you think it is only about SEX and that is all a woman wants or is after...trust me, even if you think I am crazy, or a 5 year old, (you are entitled to your opinion, and I respect that,) but I tell you honestly.....all of you give yourselves way too much credit when it comes to SEX.....there is much more that a woman wants...maybe that is why these sankies get so much from so many woman, even if it is just a game....they do make us feel good, if even for a short time....and who doesnt want to feel better about themselves, or even loved ? sometimes empty words are better than no words at all and definatly better than harsh words. Think twice before you are so quick to judge.....but as I said, it is your opinion, and the jury is still out........

THAT IS WHAT WE ARE TELLING YOU CHICA, take that dildough out of yourear please.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
SAMANASUENOS:

You are my new hero! I love that post. While you inject humour in the post you definately get the point across.

To the OP : please listen to all this advice. We are not meaning to be hurtfull. We don't want to burst your bubble. We are calling it like it is. We are here on the ground and see it day in and day out. This guy is a loser and is latching onto you for whatever reason.

I have personal knowledge of women who thought they knew what they were doing. Some have been beaten repeatedly. I know of one beaten to death. I know of several who ended up pregnant and having to sort out things on their own.

I only know of 1 woman who has made a go of it and both parties appear to be happy.

YES I said 1. Do you really think you will be number 2? You are so screwed up you are lying to the man you have been with for 17 years. Get your head examined woman!

May 31, 2005
Maybe he does not want the property. Maybe he just wants the visa. You say no visa for him? Wait until you get tired of living like a poor Dominican. You will want to go back to your country and you will not want to leave him behind. Thay is if he plays his cards right and you don't see his true colors before that time comes.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Good

mountainfrog and miguel...such harsh words.....

Harsh words??

Haven't I said that all so far is good?
Do I not believe that all that'll come will be good? :classic:
Don't you feel good?
Whatever he tells you, isn't that good?
Isn't he a good man?

Oh, how I wish and pray that all continues to go its Caribbean way now.

And that will be good (and well deserved). :pirate:

m'frog

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
" YOU ARE A INSANE!!." to quote an authority in matters of the head...what does this mean miguel .....I have been called many things but A INSANE
( forgive me for yelling ) jajajajajajajaja
Others were being kind .... but I would suggest the only permanent solution to your issues is a frontal lobotomy then you can at least have a reason for your nonsensical posts. :ermm:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
She is the worse kind of "lost case"...

To the OP : please listen to all this advice. We are not meaning to be hurtfull. We don't want to burst your bubble. We are calling it like it is. We are here on the ground and see it day in and day out. This guy is a loser and is latching onto you for whatever reason.
Don't waste your time Darlene.

If you guys look back at her 8 threads, 4 of which are closed, you will see ALLLLLLLLLLLL the advices thrown her way.

Even if God comes down and tells her what to do, she will do the opposite.

We've been though this with her a couple of times. Trust me, there's are no advices, or medications, that will help this person.

She is setting such a good example for her family and kids. "You go mom, dump your man and family for a loser whose only claim to fame is being able to control, manipulate and tell you what to do".

Mark my words:

SHE IS AN ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN!!.

danceaway

Jun 22, 2006
Honestly......

I really do appreciate all the advise. Whether it be good, or bad, or even hurtful advise...it is exactly what I asked for...all of it.
I have come clean to all parties concerned, and believe it or not, right now it is all good. I have not made my final decision about going to live there,that will come later down the road. I have concluded,after weighing all things out, that the best approach is to except the ticket, go for a month or so and see what happens...really nothing lost nothing gained.
I may be getting old but I definatly do not feel that I have exceded my expiration date. I am no raving beauty, but I have had other opportunities here in my own country with men as young as my guy in the DR. I am not an old desperate housewife. I actually feel that getting older is a very liberating thing for a woman,and It has added to my ability to try to live my life a bit less intimidated... ( and no, I do not always wear long sleeves and I do not have a flat sagging chest...I have had many compliments on my breasts, and they are the real deal...just good Swedish, German, and Italian genes...thanks Mom and Dad ! ) I try to live life now, a bit more on the "wild side". Thats not always a great place to be, but IM NOT DEAD YET !!!!....I have lived my life for my children, my husband, (until he passed away ) and than another man, now I feel a little 'selfish" ( if thats the right word ?) and want a little for me......so whats wrong with that ? There is even one man that is much younger than me that I became involved with ( and no I wasnt out at a bar looking for someone to "hook up" with ) and now we are actually very good friends, we email alot, and I still see him when ever he is in town on business, or to visit his family. I am not a slut, I am not a whore, I just enjoy the differences ( both mentally and physically ) that each person has brought into my life. If I could take a little of all the men I have cared about and roll it into one, how wonderful life would be. If I had not experienced and continue to experience the wonderful things that these people have added to my life, I may as well just curl up some where and die. But I will not ! I am not a stupid woman, and I may appear to be ignorant of many things, but am not. Like me or not, hurl insults at me, agree with me or disagree with me, what does it matter. We all have made decisions that we regrete, or on the other hand have made choices that have worked out exactly as we had hoped and prayed they would.
I thank you for all the advise. And I have tried to listen with and open mind, and have never stuck a "dildough" ( hahahahaha ) in my ear, so as not to be able to hear. I have listened, and I understand that in the end it is my choice and my choice alone. Some of you have made very good points for me to ponder, even if I didnt necessarily like the way you expressed your thoughts or ideas. I can see that all of you are concerned, and as I have said before, at least have taken the time to reply. And with all my heart I thank you.
I hope that I will be able to follow up on this with a positive outcome.
Merry Christmas and Happiest of New Years to all of you.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
If she has a young Dominican who has enough money to send her an airplane ticket then power to her. I get from all of this that he is a young animation worker with no money who will sweet talk her into buying her own ticket (with the promise of paying her back when she gets there- yah, right!) My advise to this grandmother (she said she has grandchildren) is to go on vacation but not take her visa or mastercard. (at least lock it in a safe when she gets there) and see how long he wants to spend time with her.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
, right now it is all good. I have not made my final decision about going to live there,that will come later down the road. I have concluded,after weighing all things out, that the best approach is to except the ticket, go for a month or so and see what happens...really nothing lost nothing gained.

I may be getting old but I definatly do not feel that I have exceded my expiration date. I am no raving beauty, but I have had other opportunities here in my own country with men as young as my guy in the DR. I am not an old desperate housewife. I actually feel that getting older is a very liberating thing for a woman,and It has added to my ability to try to live my life a bit less intimidated... ( and no, I do not always wear long sleeves and I do not have a flat sagging chest...I have had many compliments on my breasts, and they are the real deal...just good Swedish, German, and Italian genes...thanks Mom and Dad ! ) I try to live life now, a bit more on the "wild side". Thats not always a great place to be, but IM NOT DEAD YET !!!!....I have lived my life for my children, my husband, (until he passed away ) and than another man, now I feel a little 'selfish" ( if thats the right word ?) and want a little for me......so whats wrong with that ? There is even one man that is much younger than me that I became involved with ( and no I wasnt out at a bar looking for someone to "hook up" with ) and now we are actually very good friends, we email alot, and I still see him when ever he is in town on business, or to visit his family. I am not a slut, I am not a whore, I just enjoy the differences ( both mentally and physically ) that each person has brought into my life. If I could take a little of all the men I have cared about and roll it into one, how wonderful life would be. If I had not experienced and continue to experience the wonderful things that these people have added to my life, I may as well just curl up some where and die. But I will not ! I am not a stupid woman, and I may appear to be ignorant of many things, but am not. Like me or not, hurl insults at me, agree with me or disagree with me, what does it matter. We all have made decisions that we regrete, or on the other hand have made choices that have worked out exactly as we had hoped and prayed they would.
I thank you for all the advise. And I have tried to listen with and open mind, and have never stuck a "dildough" ( hahahahaha ) in my ear, so as not to be able to hear. I have listened, and I understand that in the end it is my choice and my choice alone. Some of you have made very good points for me to ponder, even if I didnt necessarily like the way you expressed your thoughts or ideas. I can see that all of you are concerned, and as I have said before, at least have taken the time to reply. And with all my heart I thank you.
I hope that I will be able to follow up on this with a positive outcome.
Merry Christmas and Happiest of New Years to all of you.
Are you sure you're not twins with Chucky? ... I've never seen both Chucky and danceaway posting in the same thread. :ermm:

All I can say is that you're either one screwed up ol' broad or someone with a good sense of humour who know how to stir crap up. :bunny:

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
...my life has changed so much, I am not working right now, He knows I have no money, but doesnt care..he said he will take care of me, and just wants me there...

I cant pay for anything and he said he will even send me the money to come...
I hope you can at least borrow enough money for an emergency escape plan because it sure seems likely that you will need it.:tired: