Illegal Foreigners No Longer Educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
In The DR we say "Al que le pique que se arrasque..." You're like me in reverse. I got married in The DR to my Michigan born and raised wife.

Aceleron

Aug 9, 2011
In The DR we say "Al que le pique que se arrasque..." You're like me in reverse. I got married in The DR to my Michigan born and raised wife.

Great for you.....except your still in the State still facing those harsh winters, where as I, well I found paradise a long time ago. Matter of fact, as I write I find myself by pool side.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
If this is some sort of sly remark about my personal status, then your knocking on the wrong door.
I don't think it was a dig at anyone in particular, just gringos in general.

This gringo has been a legal resident since 05, have my own voting cedula and all. Got married in my home state of Michigan to my Dominican wife in 03. These new laws don't affect me in any way.
Voting cedula? Are you a DR citizen or a resident?

Aceleron

Aug 9, 2011
DR citizen and it took over a year to achieve, so don't fall for any one trying to convince you it could be done in 6 months or less.

Dec 26, 2011
I hear you bro!.........Now go explain your believes to them.

I'm just trying to survive. The powers that be are gonna do what they will.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.- Albert Camus

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
As posted earlier by suarezn, the DR has reversed itself today, and all children will be educated.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.