I'm Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
I guess you're looking for some entertainment.
Well I'm looking for some advice. Please keep it serious

I am planning on visiting HER the end of October for around 14 days
Any advice on what i need to bring or what i need to prepare for this journey.

Try to be serious... If you are I will give you the closing chapter of this novela.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I guess you're looking for some entertainment.
Well I'm looking for some advice. Please keep it serious

I am planning on visiting HER the end of October for around 14 days
Any advice on what i need to bring or what i need to prepare for this journey.

Try to be serious... If you are I will give you the closing chapter of this novela.
My advise: Put on your big boy pants and go and visit her. At your age asking this forum for advise and promising a concludtion to the novella is dumber than dumb. Bring er a friendship ring and go make out in the back of your uber. "Try to be serious"?.....huh. Get over yourself.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Ken, you just can't let it go can you...I do believe you have been given a good amount of advice between all the threads you started about this.

Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Run, Ken run. It may be tough for you, but scrape her off. Close this chapter of your life and move on.
There are thousands of new girls with less baggage and far more interesting drama.
Run, Ken run

Or throw a few thousand dollars at it and pray for the best :ROFLMAO:🎻:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Solar39

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
So many girls here and you choose to waste your time with this hood rat.....remember her primo is her boyfriend

Reactions: bachata

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
OP. You just got 12 more serious and well thought out pieces of advise from esteemed members of this forum. You asked, you received.Previously you had perhaps a hundred suggestion (I lost count after 167). You good with this advise?? Don't want to see you on the front page of Il Dario newspaper with that target painted on your back. Be safe.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
My serious advice: Bring plenty of cash because she will have plenty of problems saved up for you to solve. The relationship may be the real deal, but there are many more cases where this is not so, so be careful and skeptical. Enjoy the two weeks with her but don't make any rash decisions which you may live to regret.

Reactions: Solar39

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
RealLove.jpg

Reactions: bob saunders

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Wait, Who was the Member who said he was just about to Visit her place of work and he would report back and tell us if she is the real deal, or just playing him..
Can that Member please stand up and fill us is and what you learned ..

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
My serious advice: Bring plenty of cash because she will have plenty of problems saved up for you to solve. The relationship may be the real deal, but there are many more cases where this is not so, so be careful and skeptical. Enjoy the two weeks with her but don't make any rash decisions which you may live to regret.
I appreciate the candid advice. I'm betting against all odds that this is the real deal.. too much personal stuff has gone on between us. I understand all the skepticism from others. But there are exceptions to the rule. I'm hoping this is one of them. All she wants me to bring is a bottle of perfume...

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I appreciate the candid advice. I'm betting against all odds that this is the real deal.. too much personal stuff has gone on between us. I understand all the skepticism from others. But there are exceptions to the rule. I'm hoping this is one of them. All she wants me to bring is a bottle of perfume...

Start making a LIST of the Gifts you are brining her, and as this progresses keep tabs of the Stuff you gave her to make sure she STILL HAS them
So like IF in 3 months , she claims that bottle of Perfume was borrowed by a Sobrina, and never returned, or it was mysteriously Stolen .. or BROKEN and thrown out
that is a huge Red Flag .. Look at the small things ( because she wont be on guard with those) , to get a better idea of the bigger picture ..

( I am hoping this Story is actually Real )

Reactions: Big

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Wait, Who was the Member who said he was just about to Visit her place of work and he would report back and tell us if she is the real deal, or just playing him..
Can that Member please stand up and fill us is and what you learned ..
I THINK it is the member in #11 above.

Reactions: jd426

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
your doomed . don't say we didn't tell you so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.