I'm Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
I said I was done here, but here I am. All you overweight balding 60+year old men, can only comment on you whore-mongering ways. I met my wife on a bus...a bad day for me. That was back in 2007. The best day of my life...15 days later, still together despite our cultural differences.. Please...if it feels right to you, do not let all these lonely men who wake up only to post on DR1 tell you what will happen. I have met many along the way in my almost 20 years here and most deserve what they got.
Your one in a million!!! make that billion

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Can we please try to not let this thread get locked ?

I'm thinking its very Real .. otherwise he would be posting more often.

Some of us really want to hear this guys whole Story ..
Buy it on Amazon next month..poor guy has writer’s block :cool:

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I guess you're looking for some entertainment

Any advice on what i need to bring or what i need to prepare for this journey.
Why should it be locked up?. I think we have followed the OP"s request with thoughtful, creative and honest advise.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
OTOH the request for "advice to PREPARE for this journey" is challenging as that can mean soooo many different things.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
I guess you're looking for some entertainment.
Well I'm looking for some advice. Please keep it serious

I am planning on visiting HER the end of October for around 14 days

Try to be serious... If you are I will give you the closing chapter of this novela.
DR starter kit,
iu

iu

iu

iu

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I guess you're looking for some entertainment.
Well I'm looking for some advice. Please keep it serious

I am planning on visiting HER the end of October for around 14 days

Try to be serious... If you are I will give you the closing chapter of this novela.
Oct almost gone. Ken...so what is "the rest of the story"

Reactions: windeguy

BobNH

Apr 9, 2015
I said I was done here, but here I am. All you overweight balding 60+year old men, can only comment on you whore-mongering ways. I met my wife on a bus...a bad day for me. That was back in 2007. The best day of my life...15 days later, still together despite our cultural differences.. Please...if it feels right to you, do not let all these lonely men who wake up only to post on DR1 tell you what will happen. I have met many along the way in my almost 20 years here and most deserve what they got.
So a lot of 60+year old overweight men are having a grand time in the DR. I'm always looking for fun when @ da Hard Rock pool bar, been doing it for a long time. :love: I like the foam pool party thing. No one can see who got a feel. :ROFLMAO:

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
So a lot of 60+year old overweight men are having a grand time in the DR. I'm always looking for fun when @ da Hard Rock pool bar, been doing it for a long time. :love: I like the foam pool party thing. No one can see who got a feel. :ROFLMAO:

Ha ha.. the "Ugly American" raises it's head. :rolleyes:

Tom F.

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I met my wife on a bus also. That was in 1988 Caribe Tours, SFM to the Capital. I was in the Peace Corps and she was on her summer vacation after living 4 years in Nueva York. 33 years married.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I see BobNH had a thread he started this AM already removed. With his last comment I can see this one getting shut down too. (post #50)
Bragging about sexual assault is not something that is welcome anywhere.

Reactions: cavok and PCMike

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I know Bob and this is obviously not him. He had a troll on TripAdvisor as well.
Hopefully the mods and tech can shut this idiot down. If I live to be a 100 I will never understand why these assholes exist. Go do something constructive, like hang yourself. Leave a note and maybe someone will miss you and your stupidity

franco1111

Bronze
May 29, 2013
Gringo
Back to the original topic...

"Any advice on what i need to bring or what i need to prepare for this journey."

Pistola? Weren't you going to stay with a "friend" in Villa Hermosa?

[Google translation from Spanish]

Vanessa Acosta
Last updated: 2023/10/07 at 6:03 PM

Police capture three assailants in the middle of a shooting in La Romana
Members of the National Police assigned to the Eastern Regional Directorate of the National Police arrested three elements, four members of an alleged gang of criminals, on Friday afternoon, who confronted the agents with powerful weapons, an event that occurred in the La Paz sector, Villa Hermosa municipality.

The detainees, who were traveling in a Ford Explorer SUV, were identified as Roberto Miguel García Benítez, Alex Rodríguez Decena (a) Brayan, and Freddy Clarke Fulla; a fourth managed to escape, according to the police report.

According to the police report, the preventive patrols were following up on these, who minutes before had committed a robbery in the Villa Pereyra sector, on the named Miguel Alfonso (a) el Cojo, from whom they robbed a large sum of money and a cell phone.

The report adds that the detainees, despite depriving him of the money, tried to force him into the vehicle, inflicting several blows on his head.

In the midst of the chase, they tried to prevent their arrest by entering the La Paz sector of the aforementioned municipality, crashing into it, where they confronted the patrols commanded by the eastern regional deputy director, Colonel Roberto Paniagua Ramírez, and Lieutenant Colonel Diógenes Concepción Vásquez, Department Commander. Subcommander Manuel de Jesús Nieve Santana and other subordinates.

Under these circumstances, they requested reinforcements from the DICRIM members, who joined the fray, leaving the detainees with gunshot wounds.

The first was seized with an M16 A2 brand rifle, caliber 5.56 mm, with two magazines and 25 capsules, and a box with 35 capsules for the same, while the second was seized with a Taurus brand pistol, caliber 9mm., with non-legible numbering, with its magazine and three capsules, and the third, who served as driver, had in his possession a Luger PF-9 brand pistol, caliber 9mm.

The Scientific Police were able to collect inside the SUV five bulletproof vests, three caps with the initials DNCD, four DNCD soles, five balaclavas, five pairs of gloves, two striped caps, two green polo shirts, a vehicle license plate, another electronic provisional.

The detainees, upon being purged, appear on a police record. These will be made available to justice in the next few hours for the corresponding legal purposes.

You will note that the major newspapers don't cover this sh*t. Just another incident among Dominicans. Not foreigners. Happens every day. You have to find these reports in the alternative news source. Or Facebook. I have no idea what the sources are on Facebook. I don't use it. My wife knows. Your girlfriend will know. Complete with grim photos. Note the M-16, multiple 9mm pistolas, and bulletproof vests in the story. Welcome.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
This post was started Sept 2022. The original poster has not responded in some time. Just wondering, are all these responses the equivalent of talking to one's self?
Sometimes threads get brought back to life...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.