Is My Man For Real?

Jan 5, 2006
I am in love with this man and I asked him about sanky panky and he said I no sanky panky and that my fellow plane passenger was crazy.
Yeah, and all the people serving time in prison are innocent too. At least that's what they all say! :eek:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
What about where we live, in the US for example? If someone asks you out - they want it on the 3rd date. He will not waste time talking to you and try to get to know you and also allow you to get to know him - he will only do it afterwards if he likes you. A week of vacation - that is a long time comparatively to this :tired: So, the solution is - sex only after marriage. Then there will be enough time to get to know each other. :squareeye

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Now, if you don't mind and since Anna is not here to give me " The Rope", I have to go bang my head against the wall!!.

Well after having a nice relaxing weekend I have decided that if people can't apply all that is written on DR1 to their own situation and decide for themselves if someone is using them well there's just no point in getting all sick over what might happen to them because they will do what they do anyway.

We can only hope they don't get too burnt when they touch the hot stove.;)

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i'm just mad because i have to pay for it while all these "free-spirited" women are all around me giving it up for free.

maybe we can stamp their foreheads to say "look at me, i'm free" :laugh:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
i'm just mad because i have to pay for it while all these "free-spirited" women are all around me giving it up for free.

maybe we can stamp their foreheads to say "look at me, i'm free" :laugh:

The pobem is.... that you are doing it with the wrong girls, with native Dominican girls, you must go after the tourists, pass as a sanky.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
The pobem is.... that you are doing it with the wrong girls, with native Dominican girls, you must go after the tourists, pass as a sanky.

could i pass as an american sanky in the DR ? :paranoid:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
could i pass as an american sanky in the DR ? :paranoid:

Well if you are not skinny as a bone then you need to lose weight, and you must learn how to dance merengue tipico like an untiring crazy man annnnd ......and learn a few words in a few languages.

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
50yrs old(physically)mentally???????

"I EVEN MET HIS EX-GIRLFRIENDS!!!!".
how thoughtful of this beauty.
mammy,you are being played as a sad older woman picking up the tab for said sankie and his x's(NOT).and his motor and his clothes and his apt etc,etc etc.
do you have a sister or friend who would like to meet and "keep"a charming and insatiable lover(AKA ME!).
i too(provided she sends money to me on a regular basis)will call at least once a week,allways answer the phone when she calls and even let her visit all my family and all my ex girlfriends of the last 10 years.
if this is the way to a womans heart and "proof"of true love then i am truly your man.
i wait a repy with bated breath.and a longing for your sisters/friends money,sorry,i ment love and affection.
BTW.i am as serious as your "hit the jackpot" "boyfriend?".:pirate::pirate::pirate:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i can dance, 6'4 215 pounds, and i can speak a little french-german-spanish..
i only have 17 teeth though :ermm:
what else do i need ?

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Six five, two forty-five with size 15 shoe here....and I got all my teeth...

Speak spanish and english.....fluent in french mami, if your buyin....

Can't dance but I can cook

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
We all prostitute ourselves in some ways....

don juan- I do not want to use this man for all he is worth. He means more to me then that.

BJP, You sound to be a wonderful woman. But you're vurnerable to abusive men. They will take you for all you're worth, if you let them.

You must crack/decode the particulars in both yours and his needs. There's nothing wrong with accepting that you need each other for different reasons.
If you get satisfaction out of this relationship, it does not matter how it comes about.
The important thing here's that you're happy using him because he's happy using you!

What do you think?

BJP

Jun 30, 2007
Hi everyone- I spoke with my boyfriend the other morning at 2a.m. because I could not sleep after reading all these forum responses. I told him I felt funny sending him money and he asked me what I want to do. He said it is no problem, that he still loves me even if I don't send money.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
... He said it is no problem, that he still loves me even if I don't send money.
Snif, snif, snif, ..... wiping tear from eyes. He's such a gentleman. You must keep him and accept his marriage proposal. Don't let another one get to him.

BJP

Jun 30, 2007
shadInToronto-I assume you are being sarcastic. This is serous stuff to me. I am planning on him meeting my daughter next time I go to see him. Only serious replies thank you

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ay Dios mio.......

Hi everyone- I spoke with my boyfriend the other morning at 2a.m. because I could not sleep after reading all these forum responses. I told him I felt funny sending him money and he asked me what I want to do. He said it is no problem, that he still loves me even if I don't send money.
"WHERE DO THEY FIND THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?".

Please someone tell me, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!.

Lust, I mean "LOVE" is so naive, blind, ignorant and stupid!.

And so are some of these lust-starved people!.

Third In Command, please ask Anna for "The Rope". That's an order, wahahahahahaha!!.

BJP

Jun 30, 2007
You know what-does anyone know of a private investigator that I can send to the DR for a week ? I think this is the only way that I will see for sure if my boyfriend is being honest or not.