Is their an exception to the sankie rule?

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
www.loversss.friendpages.com
bertgilbert said:
Top man, I been living in Canada for 43 years, I don't know anybody that live in a ghetto nor that I have ever came across one. Like you said, you never been to Canada, what makes you think such a thing?

And one more thing, what the hell is RD 100.00 worth

Mr Colon, keep them coming, always entertaining.

Have a good day all

Bert Gilbert

I was reading along bored, yes this is an old forum but i haveeeeeeee to sayyyy...ARE YOU SERIOUS?????? THERE ARE GHETTOS/HOOD RATS HERE IN CANADA PLENTYYYYY .....i am roaring that you said there are no ghettos...any Canadian knows there is they are everywhere, and there are many hood rats walking around where do you think they live?? THE GHETTO!!!!!!!

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
Van2004 said:
I was reading along bored, yes this is an old forum but i haveeeeeeee to sayyyy...ARE YOU SERIOUS?????? THERE ARE GHETTOS/HOOD RATS HERE IN CANADA PLENTYYYYY .....i am roaring that you said there are no ghettos...any Canadian knows there is they are everywhere, and there are many hood rats walking around where do you think they live?? THE GHETTO!!!!!!!

I completely agree if you live in canada, and you haven't seen a ghetto you obviously don't go out much. If your living in West canada, maybe you should check out surrey (guildford), wally, east hastings. I mean if that doesn't say ghetto then I don't know what does.

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
Ricardo900 said:
She did follow her heart, that's why she posted her question on the
SANKIE 101 Forum ;)
She had a gut feeling about this sankie, oops! This person :nervous:

These threads would make anyone have a gut feeling, they poison your head...I know if i have never been to DR before and read alot of these threads, it might stop me from going....Also if i met a guy in DR not in Animation and seemed to have money( wich is such an important thing i guess it seems)after reading these threads i would still ask questions, and be paranoid like some others....

vEeE

crazydaisy

May 23, 2005
Well said. What a change from bitter replies

mario melvin said:
don't listen this people here just fallow heart but.... also get to know him first, dominicans we have a very bad reputation here in canada., but there are many good ones out there. and he probably don't pay any thing is because he doesn't have money for it . you don't earn good there. and it's vary hard to when you are working animation tell him to quit that job and get one as a tour rep or something and if you get to move to the dominican you may get a job like that too. he could be the love of your life he may turn an asshole ( excuse my languge) but it's all depends on you . do not let other people choose your future. your are the only one one who can do that
have a gooooood day people. and don't call this people sankie (sankie) means someone who has sex with men or women for money and that's nasty

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Van2004 said:
These threads would make anyone have a gut feeling, they poison your head...I know if i have never been to DR before and read alot of these threads, it might stop me from going....Also if i met a guy in DR not in Animation and seemed to have money( wich is such an important thing i guess it seems)after reading these threads i would still ask questions, and be paranoid like some others....

vEeE
Without these threads and the strong and wise advice of fellow DR1ers, tourists would be strung up by their ankles, dried of their money and then tarred and feathered.

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
Ricardo900 said:
Without these threads and the strong and wise advice of fellow DR1ers, tourists would be strung up by their ankles, dried of their money and then tarred and feathered.

Yes, but there are good people...and while the threads are helping ...they are also causing people to do as i stated in my last post....so i don't think it is right for people to say "if you are posting on here you must have a gut feeling" because if you are just home from DR searching up some info and come across this, it would make anyone ask questions....and if i may add i have never seen a post where people here have said maybe they are not a sankie no matter where the guy worked...it's always HE IS A SANKIE...YOU WERE SANKIFIED....GO TO WESTERN UNION....i just think its the foums fault for all the girls/guys being soooooo paranoid...and if you don't want people asking questions ...why have this thread?

VeE

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Van2004 said:
Yes, but there are good people...and while the threads are helping ...they are also causing people to do as i stated in my last post....so i don't think it is right for people to say "if you are posting on here you must have a gut feeling" because if you are just home from DR searching up some info and come across this, it would make anyone ask questions....and if i may add i have never seen a post where people here have said maybe they are not a sankie no matter where the guy worked...it's always HE IS A SANKIE...YOU WERE SANKIFIED....GO TO WESTERN UNION....i just think its the foums fault for all the girls/guys being soooooo paranoid...and if you don't want people asking questions ...why have this thread?

VeE
Yes they are all SANKIES, like it or not. The simple fact that the good and sincere does not wear a "I am not a Sankie" sign around their necks, why go through the trouble of finding out when its too late. Sankies are wolves in sheep clothing. Also, if she trully wants to find out if he's a sankie, there's a thread http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31305
My opinion is screw em and leave em in the DR, if she wants a Dominican, find one in her city.
We are here to "protect and serve"

ESOLteacher

Dec 14, 2004
Theory about the new "stealth" brand of sankie

I have a theory about the new "stealth" brand of sankie. I'd bet they are able to use other women's money to pay for first dates and so on, because ...

I suspect that Sanky Bank has issued credit to it's Gold Members. Any Sanky who has received $300/week for the last month is issued a credit line based on his ability to "drum" up business.

... maybe this is how the new Stealth sankies can pay for everything!
Just a thought.

On a serious note, whoever said "Time will tell" was on to something. Just give it time and folks always show our true colors.

Good luck!

ESOLteacher

Dec 14, 2004
I work for BancoIdiotasLLC

dawnwil said:
ESOL teacher, you work for BPD, don't you!

Well, since you asked...

I actually work part time for BancoidiotasLLC - otherwise known as BILLC by those in the know. ( When we are not providing clients with undercover super complicated sankie spying.) It is a hard life. Lots of drinking brugal and
taking photos on my cell phone that I then beam to clients.

I also run a small VESL training school (Vocational English for Sankie-Lovers). There we provide workplace vocabulary with an emphasis on context and productivity. All our students receive a free credit line on graduation. Those who flunk the Sankie school completely are channeled into the program to become a SPI - Sankie Private Investigator. Unfortunately for Rick in Toronto, we do not yet have a graduate as the students are stupified to learn how much more work goes into the SPI program vs. the VESL program.

Meanwhile, at BILLC we safely maintain international monies and use all of the earned interest to support local RD children born to Sankies and their original/local main squeezes. Instead of donating to Greenpeace this year, readers please consider donating to one of our three community development programs. Or just wire money through BILLC and indirectly support our "community" initiatives. It is all about fellowship.

Finally, here is a short list of our projects seeking funding:
- VESL - a vocational language training program
- BILLC - community banking with high percentage of female stakeholders
- SPI - Specialized Detective Services

Thank you in advance for your empathy and support,
Sincerely,

Ms. Idi Ota
Senior V.P. - BILLC
Building a Better World, one Sankie at a time!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Best way to find out if he is a stealth Sankie is to become the stealth sankiette.

This is what one gal did, she came down a week early to take a peek at her man. What she got to see was the man and his mother and wife moving the wife out of the house.

Read some of the stories of the gals that get taken. I know of one gal that got taken so badly she couldnt afford to eat and actually got to be a skinny woman for a short period of time. Don't worry she fattened up again and found a new man.

Some of you folks cant see the trees through the forrest and can't find your own arse with two hands, a mirror and a freakin road map. Does this sound harsh to you? This isn't harsh it is just another BS thing you need to pay no attention to and that is REALITY. Don't let that stop you. You know you are smarter than all the people telling you this.

Honestly, it makes me smile when I see the fatty walking down the street with the young Tigre in the NEW FUGLY FLORAL shirt, please don't take the smile off my face, keep up the good works!

Last edited by a moderator:

gigibomb

May 31, 2005
Ok silly question

Just to make sure I'm getting this right-

a sankie is a resort worker?

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004

Sincerely,

Ms. Idi Ota
Senior V.P. - BILLC
Building a Better World, one Sankie at a time![/QUOTE]

You also need to post the advanced LDP Diploma(Long-Distance Pendejo) which the graduates should pick up at their neighborhood Western Union.

ESOLteacher

Dec 14, 2004
Will put on Board Agenda for next meeting

Berzin said:

Sincerely,

Ms. Idi Ota
Senior V.P. - BILLC
Building a Better World, one Sankie at a time!

You also need to post the advanced LDP Diploma(Long-Distance Pendejo) which the graduates should pick up at their neighborhood Western Union.[/QUOTE]

Good idea. We will add that to our agenda for the next board of directors meeting to be held in a carwash with los of Brugal, donated by AZB. We wil photgraph eachother with cellphones and download the pictures into our annual report.

Sincerely,
Ms. Idi Ota

p.s. Please vote for our new corporate slogan to be emblazoned on our Sankie Union deposit receipts, t-shirts and rusty pick up trucks:
"Sankies are people too!"
"Every Sanky Needs a Hanky!"
"Even Sankies need a Bankie"
"Nesesito tu amor/dinero"
"Love For Sale"
"Sankies are Entrepreneurs"

Which brings me to the next project up for funding from the World Bank this quarter. We have worked hard to cover every base on this one. So, here goes. All expenses paid for 10 top Sanky Entrepreneurs to visit the Yale MBA program and offer seminars on their S-to-S business strategies (Sankie-to-Stupid). We will publish the outcome of this verbal intercourse and hopefully enrich both economies. We call this "The Third World's Number One Asset."

Donations can be made via SankyBank.com - a name you can trust.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
gigibomb said:
Just to make sure I'm getting this right-

a sankie is a resort worker?

NO, not all resort workers are sankies and not all sankies work in a resort.

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
I have more ideas for t-shirts and stickers slogans:

"I care for Sankies"
"Proud Sankie supporter"
"Sankieholic here"
"Just say sankie"
"I married my sankie"

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm going to get it for writing this but here goes

A Tshit for the sankie to wear that has a pointing finger and says "I'm with stupid"

Remember they used to or still have those. ;)

May 31, 2005
Anna Coniglio said:
I'm going to get it for writing this but here goes

A Tshit for the sankie to wear that has a pointing finger and says "I'm with stupid"

Remember they used to or still have those. ;)
I'm smiling. Thank you. This made my day. I can go out and conquer the world with a smile on my face now.