Island DOminican Dating

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Thing is, I know several gringos who could say pretty much all that - without irony.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Actually quite well written sarcasm. You can just never tell because a lot of times people are serious when they write stuff like that. Maybe Im just too much of a dumbass to know the difference.:classic:

The wink at the end should have given you a clue!

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
I'm starting to get the impression that a lot of the ex-pats here love to bash Dominican women. It makes me wonder why they live/visit a country they find so below them.

Dominican women are wonderful and so is their country. It's just that the points that Major448 ironically makes are NOT the qualities found by the majority of guys here.:)

paintedlbird7

Mar 8, 2012
You mean YOU haven't yet met THEM???

:classic:
. Gringostudent, That's the part that gave it away & all the likes. Your not a dumbass. It almost sounded real. I'm sure that there are woman like that, but as they said before, those wouldn't give expats the time of day.. Maybe limiting their chance of meeting the right guy?

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Okay ... my attraction to the Dominican ladies ....I am attracted by their stimulating conversation, and their ability to converse (in perfect Spanish or English) on a wide variety of topics. It is so refreshing to be able to debate the affairs of the world with them. Their political awareness is second to none.It always amazes me how, whenever we go out, how they will just whip out their credit cards and offer to pay for everything. They have such an amazing talent for handling savings and investment. And what they do with money ... others could really learn from them.They have an incredible sense of fashion. Everything from the clothes to the makeup is so .... mmmmmm. You can take them anywhere, and proudly display them on your arm.Whenever I pay a visit, I can be sure of an outstanding meal, prepared with the attention of a world class chef. And the variety of dishes is simply out of this world. I find it ... impressive.I cannot help but wonder, while we sit in their spacious, well appointed homes ... discussing the many books that we have read together ... how lucky I am to have found paradise!Hope that helps.;)
Your post actually tells more about the kind of people you've hung out with and the kind of places you've been to than the reality about most Dominican women.

paintedlbird7

Mar 8, 2012
I have lived in the DR for two months now. There are men and women of all ages who have been foreigners who are or were in relationship with dominican locals. What seems to attract them? Many are attracted due to the good looks of dominicans, the mystique of dating someone on a beautiful tropical island, wanting to date a latina or latino or other things. What attracts everyone here?

I like the romance, the adventure that comes with it & to know the exotic foreign island, to get away. The guy I know is not very good looking by other ppls standards, but I like his "swag" or "flow" as they say it there. To me he's very attractive & sexy.

I enjoy traveling, blogging, & taking pictures so if I ever go there, I will be taking many artistic pictures.

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
In the states with many black and many white men, Dominican and latina women are the cream of the crop. Guys sweat them and fall head over heels for them. Only the guys with money, game or really good looks are able to get even the uglier and chubbier ones. They are viewed as looking better and being sexier. I grew up and in high school and college, the DOminican women were hot stuff that only the top notch guys could get. Now having a dominican woman in the drominican republic is just on a whole higher level of luxury.

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
I love being able to date unlimited DOminican women in the dominican republic but I feel bad when I come back to the states and the guys look at hot DOminican and latina women and think that they are not able to date them.

They think they need a mercedes, big home, good looks and player game to get one. They stare at the rear ends and everything and just wish they could get a DOminican. They think it is impossible to get one if they are an average Joe. They settle for uglier women and give up on latinas. Many of them think that all DOminicans only date their kind or some rich guy or hot guy or something like that. They just have no idea how easy it is to get them as hot as they want with ease. Then they think that all of them in the dr are about money or visas. They have no idea of the education or class differences and the ones who just want love since so many tigres in the DR use and abuse them and chuck them for the next broad. Many women in the DR just cant find a good man and yes they do eat and love their island and culture and no they do not want to leave the country.

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
Your post actually tells more about the kind of people you've hung out with and the kind of places you've been to than the reality about most Dominican women.

True .... I actually do know Dominican women who are like that ....

:cool:

paintedlbird7

Mar 8, 2012
I love being able to date unlimited DOminican women in the dominican republic but I feel bad when I come back to the states and the guys look at hot DOminican and latina women and think that they are not able to date them.

They think they need a mercedes, big home, good looks and player game to get one. They stare at the rear ends and everything and just wish they could get a DOminican. They think it is impossible to get one if they are an average Joe. They settle for uglier women and give up on latinas. Many of them think that all DOminicans only date their kind or some rich guy or hot guy or something like that. They just have no idea how easy it is to get them as hot as they want with ease. Then they think that all of them in the dr are about money or visas. They have no idea of the education or class differences and the ones who just want love since so many tigres in the DR use and abuse them and chuck them for the next broad. Many women in the DR just cant find a good man and yes they do eat and love their island and culture and no they do not want to leave the country.

Idk I never been to New York except JFK when I went to Barcelona & Paris.. There's not much Dominicans where I live mostly White, Mexicans, Mex. Americans, Cental & South Americans, Blacks, some Middle Easterns, & Asians... So I don't know what to tell you. I don't know how the Latinas are in NY. Probably have a big attitude & think their the hottest sh*t like some of the Latinas are here... Not all think that! I certainly am an exception.

Last edited:

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011

Are you going to marry a Dominican woman? Are you trying to SAVE these women? Women in the DR are going to pick up that you have a thing for Dominicanas, and when they do they will NEVER love you the way you think they will. You can date them, have kids with them or even marry them but because you have a MILD obsession for Dominican women you will be just another GRINGO with a thing for latin women. I do not understand WHY because to me latin women are "Knuckleheads" ALL of them Cubanas, Dominicanas, Mexicanas, PRicans etc. Now if you want the "Platinum" type women you need to go to Tokyo, Japan. I have never been there before but saw a woman in the airport from Tokyo, she so damn FLY I would have married her right there in the airport. Latinas are BROKE!!! and I am not talking about money.

You heard the saying once you go Japanese you never go BACK!!!

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Mild obsession you said ?

Shoot, every thread from gringo is about women, dating, blabla...

paintedlbird7

Mar 8, 2012
Are you going to marry a Dominican woman? Are you trying to SAVE these women? Women in the DR are going to pick up that you have a thing for Dominicanas, and when they do they will NEVER love you the way you think they will. You can date them, have kids with them or even marry them but because you have a MILD obsession for Dominican women you will be just another GRINGO with a thing for latin women. I do not understand WHY because to me latin women are "Knuckleheads" ALL of them Cubanas, Dominicanas, Mexicanas, PRicans etc. Now if you want the "Platinum" type women you need to go to Tokyo, Japan. I have never been there before but saw a woman in the airport from Tokyo, she so damn FLY I would have married her right there in the airport. Latinas are BROKE!!! and I am not talking about money.

You heard the saying once you go Japanese you never go BACK!!!

jaja I think you developed an Asian fetish?

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
I know guys with the asian fetish, black fetish, italian fetish. Then I know guys who are with a dr fetish. it all depends what the person likes in a woman. DR women just have nice and shapely bodies and sexy attitudes.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
In the states with many black and many white men, Dominican and latina women are the cream of the crop. Guys sweat them and fall head over heels for them. Only the guys with money, game or really good looks are able to get even the uglier and chubbier ones. They are viewed as looking better and being sexier. I grew up and in high school and college, the DOminican women were hot stuff that only the top notch guys could get. Now having a dominican woman in the drominican republic is just on a whole higher level of luxury.

Cream of the crop? More like the WEEDS ruining my garden. I know you think they are the greatest thing next to bubble gum, but guys like you make it hard for latin brothers. Latinas are very hard-headed and do not listen anymore, and think they ALL THAT when their not, far from it. Why do you think so many latinos date white women? Trouble free LOVING, and you do not get that with Domincanas or any other latinas LOCAS!!!

So Gingobachata7 if you ever see a SLICK Afro Americano y Puertorriqueno wearing a Panama hat sitting at Tropical "SOLO"on the Malecon, sipping some "Scotch" that was imported just for me and holding a 500 dollar cigar that is not even lit(because I don't smoke) you tell your Dominicanas not to interrupt or disturb me!!! Oh yeah don't worry about the check tell the waiter the one with the white hat is TAKING CARE of the bill.