Island DOminican Dating

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
jaja I think you developed an Asian fetish?

I do not have a fetish but I would have LOVED a chance to date one I love women from Japan, but no upscale Japanese woman will give a BOOTLEG black and latino guy with two kids the TIME OF DAY!!! So I DREAM!!! what it would have been.

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
wow, so i am shocked. so many men in the dr with the legendary dominicanas witht he shapely bodies and sexy attitudes on a beautiful island but you guys think so negatively about them. why does everyone date them instead of leaving them all for me? i would take all your dominican women gladly if you guys are not happy. :)

paintedlbird7

Mar 8, 2012
I asked my amigo why doesn't he like Dominicanas? Why is he searching for a long distance relationship? And he said that he doesn't like them, that they don't respect him or themselves because they're poniendo los cuernos a sus maridos o novios, cheaters sleeping with other guys, and that they haven't been honest to him.. He also said that they are after the gringos and that he doesn't like cueros.. But I think this is only the barrio hood and only one guys opinion..

I think that social economics has to do with it also. A medium or higher class woman won't date below her economic status, or/nor does he or she rarely cross each other's path.

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
i mean honestly, if anyone is not happy with their dr woman, please send me a message and give me them. i will date them all and i will not fork out any money if they try to trick me afterwards.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
I love being able to date unlimited DOminican women in the dominican republic

Many of them think that all DOminicans only date their kind or some rich guy or hot guy or something like that.

GB7 What's wrong with you?
If you had a sex live of your own you wouldn't be posting all this dribble.
Why not join a youeur club? :dead:

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
U So Fly

Are you going to marry a Dominican woman? Are you trying to SAVE these women? Women in the DR are going to pick up that you have a thing for Dominicanas, and when they do they will NEVER love you the way you:laugh: think they will. You can date them, have kids with them or even marry them but because you have a MILD obsession for Dominican women you will be just another GRINGO:alien: with a thing for latin women. I do not understand WHY because to me latin women are "Knuckleheads" ALL of them Cubanas, Dominicanas, Mexicanas, PRicans etc:p. Now if you want the "Platinum" type women you need to go to Tokyo, Japan. I have never been there before but saw a woman in the airport from Tokyo, she so damn FLY:dead: I would have married her right there in the airport. Latinas are BROKE:lick:!!! and I am not talking about money:disappoin.

You heard the saying once you go Japanese you never go BACK:smoke:!!!

You Sir are an IDIOT !!!
Please stop showing us.
NO, you can't have a Japanese....... now off to bed with you.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
GB7 What's wrong with you?
If you had a sex live of your own you wouldn't be posting all this dribble.
Why not join a youeur club? :dead:

Why do some many posters like you take EVERYTHING so serious? El GringoB7 is only having FUN and enjoying life, you should TRY IT instead of looking for company in your world of MISERY!!! If you do not like Gringobachata7 threads, God gave you TWO eyes and a BRAIN when you see Gringobachata7 name as a OP DON'T READ his threads. Why is this so hard? Instead of trying to make GB7 feel bad, make Lobo Tropical feel GOOD see how easy life is.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Cream of the crop? More like the WEEDS ruining my garden. I know you think they are the greatest thing next to bubble gum, but guys like you make it hard for latin brothers. Latinas are very hard-headed and do not listen anymore, and think they ALL THAT when their not, far from it. Why do you think so many latinos date white women? Trouble free LOVING, and you do not get that with Domincanas or any other latinas LOCAS!!!

So Gingobachata7 if you ever see a SLICK Afro Americano y Puertorriqueno wearing a Panama hat sitting at Tropical "SOLO"on the Malecon, sipping some "Scotch" that was imported just for me and holding a 500 dollar cigar that is not even lit(because I don't smoke) you tell your Dominicanas not to interrupt or disturb me!!! Oh yeah don't worry about the check tell the waiter the one with the white hat is TAKING CARE of the bill.

You should post in the clowns bin!!! I've met a lot of braggers in my life but you beat them all.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
You should post in the clowns bin!!! I've met a lot of braggers in my life but you beat them all.

Frank Frank Frank!!! Relax everything is OK. I do not see WOMEN the way an average man does. I have NEVER been into women that much in my entire live. When I read how men are being TAKEN it hurts my heart, because they could have bought a Jaeger-LeCoultre or a Bell & Ross( forget Rolex and Cartier) those are for the MASSES you want to be ELITE and stand out. You can tell a lot about a man by his choice in watches, but that is another story. Frank every man is DIFFERENT some men choose to rent hookers for fun, others choose to drive Infinti QX56's, some men chose to have a instant family"at gringo and stir", others choose to sit in a LONELY piano bar with a 8,000USD watch on. Neither man is BETTER then the other just different paths were chosen.

Women are attracted to men with STYLE, CONFIDENCE, CHARISMA and these are traits that have nothing to do with men having money or men with a passport from the US or any other first world country. Women are BOUGHT & SOLD 7 days a week in the Dominican Republic and your favorite place Panama. I never ever will try to SHINE in places like Santo Domingo and Panama City, because any HALF A$$ "JOHN" can shine as long as he can cover her hourly rate. If you want to step into my WORLD come to Chicago or D.C. and glance at the sky, that star you see SHINING is ME!!!

Kenneth Cole New York.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Frank Frank Frank!!! Relax everything is OK. I do not see WOMEN the way an average man does. I have NEVER been into women that much in my entire live. When I read how men are being TAKEN it hurts my heart, because they could have bought a Jaeger-LeCoultre or a Bell & Ross( forget Rolex and Cartier) those are for the MASSES you want to be ELITE and stand out. You can tell a lot about a man by his choice in watches, but that is another story. Frank every man is DIFFERENT some men choose to rent hookers for fun, others choose to drive Infinti QX56's, some men chose to have a instant family"at gringo and stir", others choose to sit in a LONELY piano bar with a 8,000USD watch on. Neither man is BETTER then the other just different paths were chosen.

Women are attracted to men with STYLE, CONFIDENCE, CHARISMA and these are traits that have nothing to do with men having money or men with a passport from the US or any other first world country. Women are BOUGHT & SOLD 7 days a week in the Dominican Republic and your favorite place Panama. I never ever will try to SHINE in places like Santo Domingo and Panama City, because any HALF A$$ "JOHN" can shine as long as he can cover her hourly rate. If you want to step into my WORLD come to Chicago or D.C. and glance at the sky, that star you see SHINING is ME!!!

Kenneth Cole New York.

You're funny I must give you that. ;)

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
JMB .... maybe it's not JUST the women from Japan that make you feel comfortable ....

Native Creative Services - Ginza

How to Market Luxury Products and Increase Market Share in Asian Countries
.... Japan of all the developed countries, this is the most brand-conscious and status-conscious. It is also intensely style-conscious: ...

Not MY choice, but to each his own .

;)

These were very interesting I always knew Japanese were a bit "materialistic", but now I have the prove, but to me I did not see being materialistic a bad thing is like you said to each his own. I eat luuch with a couple of Japanese guys as well as a guy from India, and some whites guys we all work in the same building and some of our conversations about worldly possessions will make people think we are SHALLOW when we are far from it. Now in the Dominican Republic I have rubbed elbows with some of the so called upper class Dominicans and they are VERY VERY materialistic to the point were they look down on people who do not or can't afford some of the items they have which to me is borderline DEVILISH. The funny thing about the upper class Dominicans there children are SO CONCEITED my ex has family in La Castellana and live in a big house( that they rent) and her cousin was looking down at me becasue I had on Timberland boots and he was in his late 20's STILL LIVING AT HOME and it is a lot of them in DR upper class and living with mommy and daddy. I do not have thing for Japanese women like that I know better, very HARD to date a upscale Japanese woman. The woman I am friends with now is from Pakistan( Love the way she talks)

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
Yea, if I wanted japanese or asian women, i would be spending time in asia dating or even in the USA. I had an ex chinese, korean and japanese. They were too classy and boring for my taste. I had more fun listening to classical music in a tuxedo than I did with them. My friend is crazy about asian women and makes trips to asia and dates asians in the usa, the philipines and japan. They just were never my thing. Dominican and some rare types of black women are my thing. I will say this though, it seems foolish that guys are crazy about asian women and talk in the dr forum and go to the dominican republic instead of asia. i mean if they go to asia there is a surplus of women who love foreign men of all class, education and social levels. They are waiting in clubs, bars, dating websites, stores, restaurants and everywhere there.

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
I have been to a lot of places, around the world. Still like to travel and experience various places. I enjoy that, even though some of those places might terrify you. (I do like a little adventure, sometimes.)

For now, it would be hard for me to pick a place that is better overall to spend time in than the DR. That includes the country and the people --- not just the women. You just have to know how to pick the right location, as well as the people whom you associate with. Everything else just falls into place. And no one else can do that for you.

Your mileage may/will vary ... but you get to determine what that mileage is. If it works well for you, then you have chosen wisely. If not, you are probably doing something wrong.

For the most part, your reality is the one you bring with you. (And yours is yours, and mine is mine.)

:cool:

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
I have been to a lot of places, around the world. Still like to travel and experience various places. I enjoy that, even though some of those places might terrify you. (I do like a little adventure, sometimes.)

For now, it would be hard for me to pick a place that is better overall to spend time in than the DR. That includes the country and the people --- not just the women. You just have to know how to pick the right location, as well as the people whom you associate with. Everything else just falls into place. And no one else can do that for you.

Your mileage may/will vary ... but you get to determine what that mileage is. If it works well for you, then you have chosen wisely. If not, you are probably doing something wrong.

For the most part, your reality is the one you bring with you. (And yours is yours, and mine is mine.)

:cool:

I agree completely. I would nor want to spend more time in another place in the world that the DR overall. Not only the spicy, hot women but most of the people are fun to be around and great. It is not a rich or first world country but it is as fun and exciting as it gets.

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
I hate when ignorant people say it is a third world country and everyone in it is out for a visa or money. The DR truthfully in a lot of ways is a better place that many first world countries. It really is a great place.