Lesbian or BI ?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sarita said she can't talk to her mother about it so maybe she needed some feed back from people she is not in contact with everyday.

Sarahirene19

Jan 7, 2002
Re: Not everyone seemed interested

Forbeca said:
I tried to warn you. What puzzles me about your problem is that, you feel you have to confessed your actions to us. Why? If you like what you did, keep doing it, why do we need to hear about it?

First off, this incident that occurred in my life was NOT planned at all it popped in my life out of nowhere, i think if you feel it bothered YOU so much then please at least have a OPEN MIND about it and if it makes YOU feel good looking down on me then why continue to read it? i bet you LIKE it more then you're admitting or perhaps it's in fact helped you in some way. 2nd I come here to read posts everyday it's a way of life I'm also used to all the advice older people have to share, about things in general. by all means Anna Thank you again , no wonder not everyone HERE can be A MODERATOR OR EVEN THE WISDOM Anna shares!

AZB, I notice your mind is just like my father's large and very very very closed... that's why i come here looking for advice and maybe a little nurture. the thought of me talking to my father or mother about this is out of the question. Why would you feel sorry for me? it makes no sense?!?!

Sarita

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Sara

Sarahirene19 said:
First off, this incident that occurred in my life was NOT planned at all it popped in my life out of nowhere, i think if you feel it bothered YOU so much then please at least have a OPEN MIND about it and if it makes YOU feel good looking down on me then why continue to read it? i bet you LIKE it more then you're admitting or perhaps it's in fact helped you in some way. 2nd I come here to read posts everyday it's a way of life I'm also used to all the advice older people have to share, about things in general. by all means Anna Thank you again , no wonder not everyone HERE can be A MODERATOR OR EVEN THE WISDOM Anna shares!
Sarita

Why would you think I'm looking down at you? I never said that in my post. I just feel that you should have talked to someone close to you, not post it here. It was only my opinion after all, it doesn't mean I'm right.

Now as far as me enjoying your story, I'm going to let that go because you really have no idea who you are talking to. Let me just tell you that you are more confused than I first realized.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
am i the only one who thinks this story is all BS?

told my friends i was going for a walk? hopped into her mercedes? she drove me to her house? blah blah blah

and she is 16...maybe this is a story she wants to act out.

sounds like BS to me

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
come on guys

Leave the poor girl alone. She just realized she is gay and she is freaking out a little bit. Actually I envy her. I wish I could be a lesbian.

Joke: What do you call a lesbian dinasour?

Ans: :Lickalotapusasourous Rex hehehe

Larry

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I think...

She is just looking for some attention...and the people here fell for it since it involves one of our favorite subjects...sex!

Although I must say if it was just kisses on the dance floor as she originally posted...it could have been attributed to the drinking...but going with the other woman in her car to her house and the rest of the story...

Mi'jita...you are way too experienced for your years!

I think she just wanted people on the board to get a little crazy...and she got what she wanted!!!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The first sensible post in this thread. MQ, good thing you are among us.

Sarahirene19

Jan 7, 2002
UHH, I'm not 16 lol I'm 18 going on 19 in Aug ...well all YOU guys wanted to hear, the story and i gave it to you all....You all were FEELING me now you all sound so full of shit... Anyway I'm not trying to convince anyone of whom I am i just wanted to share my ''OWN experiences, and musicqueen you have your own opinions as does larry, ken, etc... well it's all a thing of the past i told my boyfriend he is upset about it but he forgave me, and i have nothing further to say about this anymore...1 question to Everyone here ? Why do you all sound so angry, mad, and bitter ??? You guys talk so much about all the wisdom, knowledge, you all have yet when anybody talks about the issues they encounter you are all ready to attack and almost eat alive My Flesh! Well that's all at the moment ..and as long as i have friends and people like Anna who always is kind enough to actually write me, and tw, and even robert..thank you for caring and I'll be around and mature from all of this and in the future help others!!!! BTW Larry you wish (LOL)

Sarah

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
so he forgave you?...how nice

and they live happily ever after!

I told you it was all BS...lol

remember one thing...you chose to post your experience so you should expect positive and negative responses.

Now that you let it all out, let me ask you a question...how do you see yourself? as bi-sexual?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Sarahirene19 said:
... well it's all a thing of the past i told my boyfriend he is upset about it but he forgave me, and i have nothing further to say about this anymore.....thank you for caring and I'll be around and mature from all of this and in the future help others!!!!

Time will tell whether we really have heard the last from you on this and whether or not you are able to mature.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on both. Vamos a ver.

Sarahirene19

Jan 7, 2002
cmedina07 said:
so he forgave you?...how nice

and they live happily ever after!

I told you it was all BS...lol

remember one thing...you chose to post your experience so you should expect positive and negative responses.

Now that you let it all out, let me ask you a question...how do you see yourself? as bi-sexual?

I never had a problem, telling my story at all still don't . I don't even regret sharing it here either....it's just you people are making a ''Circus'' out of it! when i shared my story i asked Anna, she said sure Sarita why not. yep it is a happy ending story, but I'll work on myself so should everyone else here unless you're all perfect.

Sarah

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
but I'll work on myself so should everyone --Sarah

Whats there to work on? Just be yourself hon. Its easy for others to cut you down from in front of their monitors. You did nothing wrong. If it had been so inappropriate as others keep saying then it would have been deleted.
Larry

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You know what? No matter what her reason was to post this I felt that it might serve some purpose in keeping this open because maybe there are other young people out there ( in the DR or elsewhere) that might be confused that they aren't feeling what the rest of us see as "normal" and it's helping them to read someone else's story. But it seems that the big reason that no one wants to speak up about the way they feel is because of the fear they will get the same comments that have been expressed here.
Isn't it a shame that kids can't talk to their parents about what goes on in their lives and have to resort to a message board? If you can't talk to and trust your parents who the heck can you trust to talk to?

Lets try to help and anything else will be deleted.

Sarahirene19

Jan 7, 2002
Larry, not everyone here is so opened minded as you! besides people here lie they say, oh yes i understand oh it's fine do you.next thing you know you turn around and you get a knife in your back..goodness go figure....anyway, like i said i have no regrets of posting here and as long as Anna, whom is the current moderator agrees that it's all good I'll continue to post. Larry you're a sweetheart.

Sarah

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I am beginning to think its all BS too. At first she had me but as I read more and more of her posts. I see that her English has improved drastically, almost no grammatical errors and no Spanish to English type translation errors. These posts seem to come from a person who thinks in english as oppose to someone who is translating spanish into english (in his / her mind). remember sarah is Dominican who lived in NYC for a few years. I have read many of her previous posts and believe me I had seen many errors. I am not even sure if these posts are written by her. Maybe it?s all well planned out by her and her friends and they probably all are sitting and laughing as we all react.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
And I wouldn't blame them if they were laughing at the comments coming from so called adults.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
I agree with escott

Larry is still stuck on your story...he heard lesbian and that's where he is still at..lol

you still have not answered my question by the way

also, how can you say that you know how people are on this board? that they lie and back stab?

when you post things on public forums be ready to hear mixed reactions. So you had a lesbian experience...the important thing is how do you feel about it? do you feel guilty? you think you did something wrong? is it something you enjoy and would do again. answer those questions and you shall find what you came looking for on this board...no, not you Larry...lol

good luck to you

Last edited:

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
one more thing...

I agree with you Anna.

it is a shame how many kids cannot go to their parents.

Most parents (in this case Dominican) would go nuts if they heard what she has told us here. However, even when parents do make themselves available kids don't go to them because it's still their parents and would rather tell friends or strangers.

if her story is in fact true, I hope that she can realize that it does not matter whether she is bi or gay or whatever. she should not feel guilty about what she did...just enjoy life

MaryS

Feb 13, 2003
I still think..

most of you people are nuts, but here is my 2 cents.

Most kids don't go to their parents because the parents have forgotten what it is to be confused and young at heart. The parents try too hard to be a role model and think they have to judge or condemn natural actions.

If Sara is for real, which I doubt, she's one up on a lot of us women who have fantasized about being with another woman but haven't done it for one reason or other. Probably because we were worried what our parents or friends would think.

And in reality, who cares? It's her life. As long as she's not breaking the law leave her alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.