Lesbian or BI ?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Sarahirene19 said:
... well it's all a thing of the past i told my boyfriend he is upset about it but he forgave me, and i have nothing further to say about this anymore...

I knew that you were so starved for attention that you couldn't keep quiet for more than 2 minutes.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Hey Ken

Give the girl a break! You're telling her she cant keep quiet for 2 minutes? Thats coming from a guy that sits in front of his PC all day posting in one thread after another. Now THATS the pot calling the kettle black.
Larry

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Ken said:
I knew that you were so starved for attention that you couldn't keep quiet for more than 2 minutes.

Ken,

Please see my earlier post about Musicqueen and people looking for attention. It applies to you also.

Musicqueen,

You are a fairly attractive woman for your age but get real! We all know why you are moving to the DR. Most guys don't pay attention to you in Miami. Down in the DR you get attention from young Dusky lovers because you are gringa. I know, but to most Dominicans anybody white and from another country is a gringo/a.
Good for you. I say go for it. Everybody needs a boost to their self-esteem now and then. But just remember that not everybody is knocking themselves out trying to get a piece of that Ass!
Now there is another regular on DR1 who I would knock myself out for a piece....or at least a bite!

Sarahirene19

Jan 7, 2002
Wow Anna, you're a wondeful role model for me trust me. I come here everyday from work, school, just to read all the precious advice and inocence you share w/h your fellow Dominicans, i feel so lucky to have ALL of you as a family (SOB) . I won't or can't come to my parent's w/h this experience at all...my mom still yells at me my dad had tried to hit me at my age...so i come here to release my thoughts my issues, and i thank each and everyone of you for giving me all of the information i was seeking. I don't feel bad now, my b/f forgave me we're moving on and ''Si Dios quiere'' I'll be a stronger person in the future! another thing no i don't like what i did it's the past and i feel much better now about things. AZB, the reason i don't write much in spanish I'm not great spelling it but i do speak it clearly, i do go to college i have two years left i admit it's not easy attending college.You meet people from all walks of life which is nice but at the same time you experience lots of peer pressure! my mayor is computers.well thats all for now. Anna luv u for being my 2nd mom and larry !!!!

Sarah

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
My day is made! Attention from both Larry and Tony C in the same thread. LOL

Sarahirene19

Jan 7, 2002
Larry and Tony c you guys are too too Funny!!!

MusicQueen, i didn't know you're a Gringa??? no wonder huh...it answers many questions now.

Sarah

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thank you Sarita. I have many children that I didn't give birth to. Anytime I can help send me an email.

I think this would be a good time to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.