Let sankies breath deeply

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
mountainfrog said:
Your assumption is wrong.

m'frog

How about 5 children and a crazy jealous husband who is currently attending some anger management counseling sessions and that is why I am in this place on my own:)?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Avrora said:
How about 5 children and a crazy jealous husband who is currently attending some anger management counseling sessions and that is why I am in this place on my own:)?

Nope you're till alone and open game.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Avrora said:
i see, so, it is just better not to be there alone, that is all.

In your case absolutely not.

Sorry dear maybe I sound like a bitch but from all you have written here you seem like a clear target. Hope I'm wrong.;)

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
AnnaC said:
In your case absolutely not.

Sorry dear maybe I sound like a bitch but from all you have written here you seem like a clear target. Hope I'm wrong.;)

Actually all of the information from this forum helped me not to be one:) You can be a target for a while, but a person has to be completely naive to stay this way.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
"Ven, ven, ven Maria..."

I am amazed on thow this Avrora person has taken this thread and made it her own. Reminds me of Asscott and myself. LOL.

What is more surprising is that there are still those respoding to her. WOWW!.

Froggy, you are smarter than that. Did the last lizzard that you ate, made you softer or something?.

Honey, if you ever visit the DR, take 200 people with you so they can watch ALL your movements. You are exactly what those insects are looking for.

The more kids you tell them you have, the easier they will think you would be!. What in hell do they care, they don't want your kids, they want to "bang" you and take your money. Read and learn for once.

Last edited:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
miguel said:
I am amazed on thow this Avrora person has taken this thread and made it her own. Reminds me of Asscott and myself. LOL.

What is more surprising is that there are still those respoding to her. WOWW!.

Froggy, you are smarter than that. Did the last lizzard that you ate, made you softer or something?.

Honey, if you ever visit the DR, take 200 people with you so they can watch ALL your movements. You are exactly what those insects are looking for.

not sure since there is really nothing I can do for them. Even sex with them does not interest me at all ...

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
"Bendita tu"

Avrora said:
not sure since there is really nothing I can do for them. Even sex with them does not interest me at all ...
"Nothing you can do for them", are you kidding me?.

Listen, I think that you should stop wasting people's time and just go to the DR already, do whatever you want to do and then post about your adventures. Stop assuming this and assuming that. You have not even been to the DR yet and you already think that if you tell a sankie that you have a certain amount of kids that they would leave you alone. You have no clue about what you are talking about.

From my end, I wasted enough time respondind to you. Roger and out!!.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
miguel said:
The more kids you tell them you have, the easier they will think you would be!. What in hell do they care, they don't want your kids, they want to "bang" you and take your money. Read and learn for once.

There are enough men who would do the same for free ... I am just not interested in that. But you are right, the fact that I actually talk to them or about them is just a waste of time ... I was just joking about the kids to make this more fun:) isn't that clear?

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Avrora said:
There are enough men who would do the same for free ... I am just not interested in that. But you are right, the fact that I actually talk to them or about them is just a waste of time ... I was just joking about the kids to make this more fun:) isn't that clear?

What's clear is that you have no idea what you are talking about, and have too much time on your hands. Go to the DR and experience it. Then come back and add some value.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
audrav said:
What's clear is that you have no idea what you are talking about, and have too much time on your hands. Go to the DR and experience it. Then come back and add some value.

OK, i will let you know when i am back!

palomitamia

Nov 13, 2005
how to get rid of them... be rude

Hi everyone,

in fact, it is not that hard. It would be a big mistake telling them about your family situation because they couldn't care less. Especially if you tell them that you are married and got kids...that just starts a conversation.

Well, I just learned couple of words;)

-no quiero hablar con tigo

-oles mal (is that right?)

-vete al carajo

That doesn't always help to keep them far away from you but it does most of the times.

I don't understand how people can believe them anyway because all their mentiras are so OBVIOUS! but that's just me.

cheers, palomita

Last edited by a moderator:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Ken said:
No. Spelled hueles, pronounced WAYlays

Well, sort of. Wue not way, like in the Aftican song A weem awue

And that is contigo, not two words.

In fact, if you said con Usted, it would be even colder...

Good luck!

Of course, you could say "tú sí hiedes!!" for You stink!
Either preceeded or followed by a strong "Coño!~"

HB:p

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Why would anyone HAVE to be rude to anyone? A simple SOY CASADA, or NO ME INTERESA...should be enough...

My first language is Spanish as you know, and I've never had to tell them more than once if I didn't want to be bothered...Why wouldn't you want to have a conversation with another human being? You might learn something from a different culture... ;)

But that's just me...my momma always told me 'if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all'...

So...I'm just gonna shut up now...

MQ

palomitamia

Nov 13, 2005
Musicqueen said:
Why would anyone HAVE to be rude to anyone? A simple SOY CASADA, or NO ME INTERESA...should be enough...

--> that did never work with me

My first language is Spanish as you know, and I've never had to tell them more than once if I didn't want to be bothered...Why wouldn't you want to have a conversation with another human being? You might learn something from a different culture... ;)

-->well, if you call that culture,hmmm...I don't

But that's just me...my momma always told me 'if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all'...

-->that's great. doesn't work in the DR though

So...I'm just gonna shut up now...

-->ok

cheerio

palomitamia

Nov 13, 2005
Hillbilly said:
Well, sort of. Wue not way, like in the Aftican song A weem awue

And that is contigo, not two words.

In fact, if you said con Usted, it would be even colder...

Good luck!

Of course, you could say "t? s? hiedes!!" for You stink!
Either preceeded or followed by a strong "Co?o!~"

HB:p

thanks for teaching me spanish, I love this language!

I'll try it out next time ;)

palomita