Let sankies breath deeply

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Exactly Lalla

if you look at all interested they keep going.They know how to read people very well and they won't bother if they know they are wasting their time.

Watch your answers don't feed them. They are good because they have many to practice on.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Direct Approach

Musicqueen said:
How do you go from someone saying hello to you to someone giving you dirty looks and asking to spend the night with him???.....
I'd never heard of such a thing...it takes them a while talking a lot of bs to come to the "sleep with me" part!!! Usually by the time they get around to saying those words, the girl is ALREADY almost naked!!!

Little do you know about sankies' approaches and methods.

There are some churning out straightforward questions all day long. Method: If one in a hundred is a hit, it's a success.

I for one overheard one, asking a middle aged German woman who had just arrived with her suitcase still in hand whether she wanted sex.
Whether those guys are apprentices in the trade or just witty enough to pinpoint the sluts I don't know.

Sure, those rotten ones are not the sanky fino type.
But they do exist.

m'frog

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
mountainfrog said:
I for one overheard one, asking a middle aged German woman who had just arrived with her suitcase still in hand whether she wanted sex.

m'frog

Sounds like a sankie in training :laugh: If he doesn't get far he'll be asking the pros for help and hints. ;)

Fishing lines, it never fails the good ones will ask in the following order. You can answer without being rude

where are you from.....( I'm looking to move somewhere close to home :laugh: )

is this your first trip to my beautiful country.....your answer tells them a lot

are you here alone...never say yes if you are

they always ask if you have children at home before they ask about any husband

These are qualifying questions much like a salesperson would do to see what your wants and motives are.

Last edited:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
They probably approach women of different ages and coming from different backgrounds in different ways and then talk about what worked or not. Actually it is more difficult for them to get you because they don't know anything about you (hopefully). The same is going on everywhere, even in your home town where guys would find out details about you from someone else and then approach you already knowing what to say. Night clubs, bars, internet dating sites are full of those sankies. We don't need to go to DR for that really ...

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
Avrora said:
They probably approach women of different ages and coming from different backgrounds in different ways and then talk about what worked or not. Actually it is more difficult for them to get you because they don't know anything about you (hopefully). The same is going on everywhere, even in your home town where guys would find out details about you from someone else and then approach you already knowing what to say. Night clubs, bars, internet dating sites are full of those sankies. We don't need to go to DR for that really ...

Oh yes, that's what we guys do, but the difference is that most of us have other objectives than scamming you for a visa or to get the largest amount of money possible out of you. Sankies are not like the cheesy Italian and Spanish guys that go after blond women visiting their beaches, they're con artist with a purely economical motivation.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Apprentices

AnnaC said:
Sounds like a sankie in training :laugh: If he doesn't get far he'll be asking the pros for help and hints. ;)

Very likely, indeed.
They have a hierarchy.

The very young or new get to practise on the older, fat, poor and ugly.
On the job training.
Nothing wrong with it.

m'frog

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Avrora said:
Night clubs, bars, internet dating sites are full of those sankies. We don't need to go to DR for that really ...

But those are mostly likely only trying to get into your pants. You still have no clue about sankies in the DR so I don't know why you keep comparing them to men all over the earth. I suggest you read more.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
qgrande said:
Oh yes, that's what we guys do, but the difference is that most of us have other objectives than scamming you for a visa or to get the largest amount of money possible out of you. Sankies are not like the cheesy Italian and Spanish guys that go after blond women visiting their beaches, they're con artist with a purely economical motivation.

I understand, as in case of small businesses - most of them will probably fail spending their lives uselessly chasing women. I wonder what is sankie business success rate and percentage? If these people spent all of the time they spend on women actually working or studying - some of them would probably be much better off ...

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
AnnaC said:
But those are mostly likely only trying to get into your pants. You still have no clue about sankies in the DR so I don't know why you keep comparing them to men all over the earth. I suggest you read more.

I second that motion!!!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
AnnaC said:

Actually, some of the want more then that and I have known girls being sankified from meeting a guy from DR for example on the Internet. Maybe your forum can extend the ?sankie" subject beyond the beaches?

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
mountainfrog said:
Very likely, indeed.
They have a hierarchy.

The very young or new get to practise on the older, fat, poor and ugly.
On the job training.
Nothing wrong with it.

m'frog

I agree with this this training ground concept. You know, I have seen a group of sankies gather round talk, turn, then all stare in the direction of a group of girls/women, then they split up.

I do believe there is a leader who picks and chooses, and leaves the rest for the new recruits. Organized crime!!;)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
mountainfrog said:
Little do you know about sankies' approaches and methods.

There are some churning out straightforward questions all day long. Method: If one in a hundred is a hit, it's a success.

Whether those guys are apprentices in the trade or just witty enough to pinpoint the sluts I don't know.

Sure, those rotten ones are not the sanky fino type.
But they do exist.

m'frog

Are you kidding me??? I don't know about sankies approaches and methods???

Hahahahahhahahahah!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Baby...I was one of the first to be 'almost' sankiefied on this forum...and I say almost 'cause I really did the pursuing...and I've admitted that before...

I know all about those famous 'lines'...I even had a girl once try to 'sankify' me...NOT with sex, mind you...but she became really friendly with me during my stay, and right before I left (Coral Marien POP) she asked me if I would help her buy some hair dryers and some equipment because she wanted to set up her own beauty salon...to send her the money or to bring the stuff to her on my next trip...I've never been back there, as you can imagine!

You just 'overheard' someone talking...hopefully none of them have approached you with those famous 'lines'...:cheeky:

And about girls (or guys for that matter) meeting people from DR on-line....

Oh, don't get me started on that subject!!!:eek:

MQ