Main road between Sosua and Cabarete

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
they are patching the road in various places on the NC. there are lots of teams close to playa grande, cabrera and nagua, reducing parts of the road to one lane only. no one is directing the traffic thou which kinda sucks donkey's balls. and my car is dirty from all that asphalt gunk. took me about 4 hours to get to LT because i was doing 60 km/hr most of the time...

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Danilo arrives Saturday.... I guess he likes smooth pavement.

Both sides of Cabrera are getting the Presidential treatment - with separate teams.
Nagua is in full asphalt mode, tambien.
was there y'day and today

I can't vote, but I like the new roads !!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
there are also tons of trucks on that road. my passenger was a bit stressed with all that traffic. i hope they will finish most of that by saturday so i can come back safely.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
They work quickly.....

Almost done in Cabrera........ Nagua may be later

I suppose he'll stay at Amanera - gratis !!!

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
You'd think it would be easier to roll a smooth layer of tarmac than a corrugated one, but somehow they seem to manage.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
You'd think it would be easier to roll a smooth layer of tarmac than a corrugated one, but somehow they seem to manage.

And there is still one horse watering trough sized hole while heading east going past Coconut Palms that has been ignored by the people who badly patch up the roads. It will probably only cause a couple of head on collisions in the future.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
And there is still one horse watering trough sized hole while heading east going past Coconut Palms that has been ignored by the people who badly patch up the roads. It will probably only cause a couple of head on collisions in the future.

Yep. That one has got me more than once. The air goes very blue all of a sudden in my vehicle

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i don't think danilo will stay on the NC. the goal is to cruise with the votes so that's what he does all saturday. on sundays he sometimes goes around SD area a bit.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Nagua is in full asphalt mode, tambien.
was there y'day and today. I can't vote, but I like the new roads !!!

I can?t vote either but the I love the new roads and working street lights
they?ve done here in Santiago. I miss living in Nagua sometimes :disappoin