Men and Women as Friends

loristud

Jul 1, 2002
Getting laid and being friends?

Now there's a thought. Go figure....

However, Men don't respect women who sleep with them with no committment isn't that so????

I know if I was a guy I wouldn't respect a girl who had sex with me with no committment....

Call me old fashioned..... I like to be respected.....

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Why would I want to be friends with someone who doesn't respect me for something I did with him?

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
In danger of being called an "anti-prude" (notice I just made up my own word) I have to say that I don't think that sex with no commitment = no respect.

But that's me, the debauchee (ask Jane J.).

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Hasn't anyone ever heard of the saying
"We're best friends with benefits":cheeky:

loristud

Jul 1, 2002
Is it just me?

I guess I am the only one who thinks that sex without some kind of committment seems somehow cheap????

I am either friends with a guy or I care enough to have sex which then means I want a relationship or at least leading up to one. Maybe I am just old fashioned????

jhermes

Mar 22, 2002
not very old fashioned

Having sex with a guy that you merely care about is not very old fashioned...hate to burst your bubble.

loristud

Jul 1, 2002
Old Fashioned???

I'm confused is there a certain level of caring that should be achieved before intamacy? What is the accepted level, or is doesn't that depend on the individual and how deeply their feelings run for the other person?
Sometimes you people on here confuse me with your different views, but I guess that's what this forum is all about so each to their own.
Ciao

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I am willing to have sex without losing respect for you!

Sex without a commitment is more expensive,about 300 pesos to be exact!All this sex talk has me wanting to go buy a large can of powdered milk,and a package of "PAMPERS"!CRISCO:cool:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by AZB
You might think I am full of this and that but the truth is,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I definitely think you are.

Carry on." PMS ooopppsss I mean PIB

Ok PIB if you think I am full of this and that? show me a well known researched source that proves that. If not, then just stick to your humorless, boring one line posts with zero entertaining value.
Your humble Santiago guide, AZB

Janice

Jan 12, 2002
Jessica

Didn;t anyone ever tell you it was unfair to engage in a battle of wits with a defenseless person? Leave "poor" AZT alone, let he rest of us tell him what we don't think of him :)

Face reality, read his past posts, he is one "unusual" and ill person

Janice:bored:

loristud

Jul 1, 2002
All right Janice and Jessica

I am in full agreement. I can't help but wonder how many girls AZB has since he seems to spend all his time talking about it, I wonder if he has any time to do it. Don't think so.....

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: Getting laid and being friends?

loristud said:
Now there's a thought. Go figure....

However, Men don't respect women who sleep with them with no committment isn't that so????

I know if I was a guy I wouldn't respect a girl who had sex with me with no committment....

Call me old fashioned..... I like to be respected.....

Men dont respect women who sleep with them with no committment? Did your mama tell you that?

Can two people love each other and make love to each other without saying "I do"?

Call me newfashioned but I do!

I respect women that deserver respect and that has Nada to do with me borking them.

Sorry Studley but that is the way I see it.

Just me thoughts
Escott

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Janice, tell me this, why do you even bother to come to this board when you have absolutely nothing to contribute? you have been here only once to DR, in a resort and i bet you couln't even score with a 2 cent sankie even if you had offered to pay him in dollars. You think with an ugly personality like yours you could ever get pregnant?
I often feel sorry for you as you have no idea how to make any friends anywhere. How does it feel to be known as the first class bitch from hell?
Better learn to be nice to people or be prepared to live a long and a lonely life anywhere.

loristud

Jul 1, 2002
HEY JAZZCOM

Who said anything about saying I do?? I just won't sleep with a guy when that's all there is to it. Sure sex is great I love it, but if it's only about sex, well sorry but there are toys out there that do the trick.
I am talking about companionship and feelings not just sex....

I don't want to get married, but when I have sex it has to be with someone that I have deep feelings for and will be more than just a one night stand.....