Men and Women as Friends

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Kinda feels like we're the family in The Poltergeist...it just keeps coming back...is anyone here qualified to perform an Exorcism?

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Damn... AZB tops out on the harsh meter today. OK I am waiting for Janice's reply... I'm sure this one will be good.

Starting....Round 2 ding ding ding

Janice

Jan 12, 2002
No contest

Theresa said:
Damn... AZB tops out on the harsh meter today. OK I am waiting for Janice's reply... I'm sure this one will be good.

Starting....Round 2 ding ding ding

Teresa;

I think I win this by TKO, the other combatant is mentally unprepared to continue.

Last we knew (From last evenings chat) AZB was headed to a sheep farm for rest and recreation (procreation?) that he described as PARADISE FOR HIM?

I think he lost his mind when Golda Meir and Moshe Dayan showed up in the chat room

Janice

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"AZB" is my "HERO", and "Roll ModeL"

I want to be more like him when I "Grow-Up"!He has made up his mind about everything,and he is not going to change it! His life must be just about perfect.He has a "Place For Everyone,and Everyone in their Place"!We know his opinion on everything.Who knows my opinion on "Zionism"?"Hollywood" Producers,CNN,"SANKIES"?Or any other DR1 "Regulars position on these issues?Yet we all know "AZB's" position.Don't worry,he is getting plenty of "ACTION" with pretty young Dominicans.Only dead men with no money go hungry in the DR!He can trade insults with anyone,and is not affected by your "Flames" no matter how witty or on the money you are.AZB is "Bullet Proof"! I know ,I spent months ridiculing him and his "Un-conventional" points of view on everything.The "Teflon" Don he is!So stop wasting your time and "Grey Matter" on the "Sage Brush" of Santiago.AZB,like POPEYE,"Knows who he is,and he is who he am"!He's AZB,The "Chiropractic Man"!!!!!!!!!CRISCO.."The Oracle of Arroyo Hondo"!

Q

Querida

Hola

Hola, I just have a question. Not all Dominican men just want to have sex with girls even if they are skinny and pretty. Why are men that work at resorts called "Sankies"? When I went to a resort in Puerto Plata I hung out with a lot of guys that I met, and the one guy told me that there are guards watching him and the other workers there because they are not allowed to have sex with the girls or even touch them. Who is referred to as "Sankies"? The entertainers or the bartenders or who? Do Dominican men like caucasion/white women better then Dominican women? :cool:

pascal

Jan 14, 2002
back to basics needs

Is there such thing as Dominican men behavior or is this just all the men in the entire world. What else a man is after if not surviving and reproducing in his basic needs. There is really nothing special in the dominican republic apart the second level of needs being what you have learned from parents and education the third level I will not talk about is creativity .Not everyone can get to it but I am sure some dominicans can. Only those can have friendly relationships with women.

Pascal

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Dominican guys are either more horny or less gentleman like. The catcalls are pretty damn funny. I especially like when they do it to a girl that is accompanied by their significant other!

I ahve tried to "educate" a few of these dummies;-) If I am with my novia and I hear a guy say the normal nonsense. ie: "Ay Mami, que nalga",
or making that stupid kissing sound, I usually stop to chat.

I ask them how long they have been catcalling every attractive female they encounter in the street. They usually reply that they have been doing it forever, or for all of their lives. I then ask if it has ever worked? This is followed by dumb look.

I say, "how many times does the woman stop in her tracks, walk over and hand you her phone number"?
The answer is always "nunca". I then suggest using a different approach;-)

For added effect I will sometime stop a couple walking by and ask the male if he ever says these things to women in the street? When he says no, I kindly point out to the dummy catcaller that the guys that do not get fresh with strange women seem to be successful in attracting one of them while he is standing in the street ALONE trying unsuccessfully to "hook up";-)

I know they will never learn but my date normally find it VERY amusing;-)