Middle Class Ladies in Santo Domingo

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I got a better idea. Try going to sosua to meet up with a real estate tycoon. All he does to pick up marriage type material women is, raise one finger for 1 woman and 2 for 2.
He sure knows this country well and has all the hotties from every bar kissing his feet. Too bad he is banned from this site for his lovable personality.
AZB

nativeson

Apr 19, 2006
laurapasinifan said:
he has to get the jitters out FIRST.... or he may drool on himself if he meets a well dressed middle class hottie.!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha

I think you need luck ...contacts, or time or a mixture of all the above. You have to go to middle class events. Like the movies , a concert, a play, the baseball game. You have to get lucky and invite someone you meet to another one of those social events. Unless you blend in you will be thought of as a gringo who only wants to shag a latino hottie and got lost looking for the strip club. It never hurst to try. You can see middle class women in the upper end stores.....one that recently comes to mind..believe it or not is that huge grocery store National in santiago....becasue the lower class people will never sho there. The trick may be finding a single woman there........again the outsider image god put on your face is going to be the biggest obstacle.

even if a nice girl from a great middle to upper class family liked you...could she bring herself to introducing you to her parents? Big task FOR HER.

but I wish you the best and know if it happens you will be very happy.

bob

Hilarious! The drooling may actually come from the young hottie laying eyes on me....however, my humility will not allow me to elaborate. I really appreciate this post, very helpful information. Thanks for the well wishes :D

Antonio

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
nativeson said:
Hilarious! The drooling may actually come from the young hottie laying eyes on me....however, my humility will not allow me to elaborate. :D

Antonio

Let us be the judge of that post your picture ;)

nativeson

Apr 19, 2006
Wag said:
Antonio:

Please keep in mind that while you are in Boca Chica you will not find what you are looking for, it does not matter how they look like, how well they speak english or how well they carry themselves. Just enjoy your time there and get a tan on the beach.

When you are done, find your way to Santiago, PM AZB (sorry AZB... you habe just been recruited ;) ) he can show you around town and introduce you to some friends. I can also introduce you to some friends you so you can start to "network" from there on. That should be an easier start than going solo.

Gracias Wag, the tan part will be easy...as I already have a permanent light brown one! Will definitely enjoy the sun.

Networking is the entire point to this discussion, I appreciate the offer to introduce me to some friends and look forward to showing my gratitude, respect. Where's your location?

Antonio

nativeson

Apr 19, 2006
Scandall said:
Bob makes great points. Good people hang out in good places. The DR is very classist, for lack of a better word. A middle class girl would not be caught dead drinking a beer at the colmado. Why? Because anybody can do that. She would prefer to do something that the underclass cannot. It doesn't make then snobs....it's just the way it is.

Nice cafes, museums, cultural events etc. are full of good people. El Conde in the Colonial Zone is not. But you learn that stuff over time.

I recommend getting to know the island, the culture and networking with some people. Get involved in something. I would be more than happy to have a beer with you in the Capital.

Scandall

Very helpful Scandall, respect due. Looking forward to the museums.

Thanks for the offer to meet, drinks on me.

Antonio

Wag

Feb 4, 2005
I live in Santiago, I have sent you a PM with my contact information.

Wag

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
nativeson said:
Very helpful Scandall, respect due. Looking forward to the museums.

Thanks for the offer to meet, drinks on me.

Antonio

Can I join?? August?? .....for drinks

nativeson

Apr 19, 2006
Ricardo900 said:
Nativeson,
unless you are planning to move to the DR or planning to do the K-1 visa thing with your new found love, why bother with middle class, there are plenty of cuties living in the barrio or working at the local supermarkets, banks and fast food joints. They are not too snobbish and easy to talk with. Take them to a local tipico, buy the beers, lie to them and you are on your way to the cabana.:classic: Middle-class chicas think they are upper class and takes more work to snag them. That means hanging in the lounges and clubs where they hang out and dressing cool and chic, hopefully with the latest fashion. Also, not being overweight or skinny, you would want to be fit. Citizens and Rock & Republics only go up to 36' waist.

But if you must have the finest the DR has too offer:cheeky: a good way is to peruse the local websites www.bonche.com www.uepa.com, have your club clothes ready, don't forget your cell phone, and look for girls that are in groups, go over, buy a round of drinks and be friendly with all of them, tell them you are new in town and want to know where to do this and where to do that, look important and speak with confidence, always smiling. Remember DO NOT single any of the girls out, you are looking for friends and hang out buddies only, these girls would be your ticket inside the "Glass Door" and you won't look desperate, like some sailor on leave:laugh: Good Luck

Ricardo
"Todo toh-toh es el mismo"

Ha!! This is golden Ricardo, respect. You've expanded my view, for that I'm grateful.

I'm definitely in shape, I work out at least 3 times a week and play basketball as well....size 32 waist. Are Citizens and Rock & Republics mens clothing stores? I definitely want to do some shopping on the higher end. I don't think I'll have a problem with the cuties outside of the language barrier, but I'm working on that...

Antonio

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
Scandall said:
Nice cafes, museums, cultural events etc. are full of good people.
Just nitpicking, but museums? I don't think I've often seen museums in Santo Domingo full of any kind of people, let alone good attractive ones. But maybe I'm going to the wrong museums :)

nativeson

Apr 19, 2006
AZB said:
I see that some guys coming from USA still have no clue on how to meet girls.

AZB,

With respect, I hope you?re not referring to me with this statement because you don?t even know me. I have no problem meeting women, I have my pick?to be frank. My motivation is to network with people to hang out in ?cool? environments where natural interaction can occur.

Peace,
Antonio

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I told him we're sitting here holding our breath lalla but he's at work and has no pictures with him ;)

How's the baby lalla, guess he's not a baby any more

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
AnnaC said:
I told him we're sitting here holding our breath lalla but he's at work and has no pictures with him ;)

How's the baby lalla, guess he's not a baby any more

Of course LOL ;) we understand

Babies :)
SO Isaiah is now 2 yrs 5 months old
and Baby Aaron is 7 months old!
how time flies eh?

I've been busy as you see making bambinos. Its been so long, I decided to check in and see what was going on in here, pretty much the same, not as much controversy i see.

Things are good, can't complain.
What have I missed?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
lalla said:
. Its been so long, I decided to check in and see what was going on in here, pretty much the same, not as much controversy i see.

What have I missed?

We've tried keeping it to a low roar, pretty boring eh? :laugh: nothing like the old days.

Great to hear about the bambinos

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
nativeson said:
So BG has a location in SD?
Ohhh, I thought you were here in the States. No BG or Saks in SD, but you have to be careful buying designer goods overthere, tons of knock-offs.