Middle Class Ladies in Santo Domingo

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
lalla said:
So what should i consider you AZB? Not a chopa lover, clearly, not a hop hop guy.....so what shall it be?
It doesn't matter what I am, I think I am doing fine here. At least, I know I am ugly, fat and bald. Do I care? Hahahaha, NOT.
I just wish if everyone else should see themselves in the mirror, just once.
AZB

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
AZB said:
It doesn't matter what I am, I think I am doing fine here. At least, I know I am ugly, fat and bald. Do I care? Hahahaha, NOT.
I just wish if everyone else should see themselves in the mirror, just once.
AZB

Honesty.... is that how you get them to drop those panties :)
the pity card! :) kidding

lets me honest then

I fail to be the model standard(those being your standards of course), i am a mere 5'2, weigh 115 (OH MY GOD, am over weight arent I????)

there, my honesty bit for the year

nativeson

Apr 19, 2006
lalla said:
Honesty.... is that how you get them to drop those panties :)
the pity card! :) kidding

lets me honest then

I fail to be the model standard(those being your standards of course), i am a mere 5'2, weigh 115 (OH MY GOD, am over weight arent I????)

there, my honesty bit for the year

lalla, where's your picture on the photo page???

nativeson

Apr 19, 2006
Thanks Anna, I saw this on the mirror image of this post...I new she was the total package...hey guy is blessed...

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Try this...

Do whatever it is you do at home in the DR.

If you are into athletics, go to where the dominicans do there thing and just join in as if you belong there. I ran up and down the Malecon some mornings(and did the same thing in La Vega) and pretty soon I knew people just from running.

I also went to some local places to play pick-up basketball. I never acted like I owned the place or was anything special because I'm a tourist. I kept my mouth shut and just played ball. I made many friends that way because I gave people respect and did not act as if I was better than them.

I also engaged people in conversations regarding the politics and culture of their country. I wound up spending a great afternoon in the Colonial Zone with two older gentlemen about politics by sitting down at the bench they were sitting on and reading the newspaper over their shoulder. I joined in the debate and guess what? I made 2 new friends.

I also went to public places to eat and read a book or took out a sketch pad. I always had people asking me about my artwork.

Remember that dominican girls are used to being complimented and stared at, so if you don't fall into this it will be another way to stand out. If anyone catches your eye just smile and act reserved. If they like you it won't be hard to get a conversation going.

Life becomes alot easier when you just live your life as if you were home, even though you're not. You may not meet many girls this way at first, but you will get to know people who can introduce you to some nice girls. And if these people see you living your normal everyday life there without any interest in whoremongering, you will be introduced to someone worthy of your time and effort. It may take a while, but that's how it goes. Good things take time. Just my two cents.

nativeson

Apr 19, 2006
Berzin said:
Do whatever it is you do at home in the DR.

If you are into athletics, go to where the dominicans do there thing and just join in as if you belong there. I ran up and down the Malecon some mornings(and did the same thing in La Vega) and pretty soon I knew people just from running.

I also went to some local places to play pick-up basketball. I never acted like I owned the place or was anything special because I'm a tourist. I kept my mouth shut and just played ball. I made many friends that way because I gave people respect and did not act as if I was better than them.

I also engaged people in conversations regarding the politics and culture of their country. I wound up spending a great afternoon in the Colonial Zone with two older gentlemen about politics by sitting down at the bench they were sitting on and reading the newspaper over their shoulder. I joined in the debate and guess what? I made 2 new friends.

I also went to public places to eat and read a book or took out a sketch pad. I always had people asking me about my artwork.

Remember that dominican girls are used to being complimented and stared at, so if you don't fall into this it will be another way to stand out. If anyone catches your eye just smile and act reserved. If they like you it won't be hard to get a conversation going.

Life becomes alot easier when you just live your life as if you were home, even though you're not. You may not meet many girls this way at first, but you will get to know people who can introduce you to some nice girls. And if these people see you living your normal everyday life there without any interest in whoremongering, you will be introduced to someone worthy of your time and effort. It may take a while, but that's how it goes. Good things take time. Just my two cents.

Excellent post Berzin, this is the perspective I take when traveling. I don't consider myself to be a tourist but more of a respectul guest to new environments. We are all natives of Earth, though we may claim particular lands as our own, our dominion has no boundaries. People have traveled and settled with this understanding since the beginning of time and I can't help but believe that they're experiences are anything less than enriching.