Middle Class Ladies in Santo Domingo

nativeson

Apr 19, 2006
Ricardo900 said:
Ohhh, I thought you were here in the States. No BG or Saks in SD, but you have to be careful buying designer goods overthere, tons of knock-offs.

Yes, I'm in the states...Cali. You're in NYC huh?

I'm going there next month and wanted to do some shopping, specifically for linen. Do they have nice things? I can spot knock offs a mile away.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
And here he is!!!! The guy in the jacket right?

w1r29w.jpg

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
MY man, you will certainly meet your types in Boca chica or sosua. You will not have any problem finding women drolling all over you there.
You don't need our help at all.
Good luck.
AZB

nativeson

Apr 19, 2006
Respect lalla, AZB. An ideal situation for me would be to meet some friends from the DR on this site and hang out with them when I arrive in May. This is beginning to happen....

Antonio

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
AZB said:
MY man, you will certainly meet your types in Boca chica or sosua. You will not have any problem finding women drolling all over you there.
Good luck.
AZB
hahaha,lol

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
AZB said:
Good luck.
AZB

Might be me, BUUTTTT are you implying something dear AZB?
"you will certainly meet ur types in Boca Chica or Sosua"........
I might be going crazy but why wouldnt you steer someone towards Santiago where there are such gorgeous women (***clearing my throat ehm ehm, I happen to be a native :cheeky:)

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
nativeson said:
Respect lalla, AZB. An ideal situation for me would be to meet some friends from the DR on this site and hang out with them when I arrive in May. This is beginning to happen....

Antonio

Sorry my love but I am in NYC and not stepping foot in DR for a while (i know i know, I am suffering over that)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Competition wouldn't be good for him ;)

lalla said:
Might be me, BUUTTTT are you implying something dear AZB?
"you will certainly meet ur types in Boca Chica or Sosua"........
I might be going crazy but why wouldnt you steer someone towards Santiago where there are such gorgeous women (***clearing my throat ehm ehm, I happen to be a native :cheeky:)

nativeson

Apr 19, 2006
lalla said:
Sorry my love but I am in NYC and not stepping foot in DR for a while (i know i know, I am suffering over that)

Wish I had know you earlier, I was in NYC not too long ago. ;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
There are plenty of girls to go around 5 times to every single guy. Single guys sense no competition in santiago area. We are all set here, even the pasola brugal sipping tigre has a nice cutie on the back seat. Come to santiago, there is something for everyone, even for hip hop guys. We also have plenty of barrios here with plenty of dom york loving chopas.
AZB

nativeson

Apr 19, 2006
AZB said:
There are plenty of girls to go around 5 times to every single guy. Single guys sense no competition in santiago area. We are all set here, even the pasola brugal sipping tigre has a nice cutie on the back seat. Come to santiago, there is something for everyone, even for hip hop guys. We also have plenty of barrios here with plenty of dom york loving chopas.
AZB

Just joking AZB, it's all good...

I don't know if I'll make it up this trip. I plan to come back in September, I'll likely fly into Santiago and venture off to the North Coast.

Antonio

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
AZB said:
AZB

So what should i consider you AZB? Not a chopa lover, clearly, not a hop hop guy.....so what shall it be?