My sankie is married

Status
Not open for further replies.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
jackquontee said:
drmissy, I'll be honest and admit that I personally don't have an opinion one way or the other about your relationship with your sankie. That problem belongs to you, him, and his wife.

However, what I don't understand is when people like yourself make the point about being tested every 6 months as a cautionary measure, as if it were some kind of preventative measure, and a rational and logical arguement in favor of practicing unsafe sex (remember your own comment "I do [plan?]/practice to have safe sex", as if to imply that you've already had unsafe sex with this guy, and that somehow being tested every six months will prevent contracting a disease). Testing is an indicator, a notifier, if you will, of whether you have or have not already contracted a disease. Testing, itself, will not prevent you from contracting a disease. The only real prevention, of course, is abstinence, and I certainly don't blame you if you don't want to go that route. I like a good roll in the hay myself.:classic: Outside of that, all of the other measures available to us only help to reduce the risk, not prevent it.

And, finally, I personally find it difficult to believe that someone who is unwilling to take the necessary steps to, at least, minimize contracting a disease, will be willing to take the necessary steps in the future to avoid passing along that disease.

Again, I personally don't care what you do in your personal life, but shared information needs to be accurate, particularly for those who plan to use it, yourself included.

Your points are very valid, but even many with knowledge are in denial or choose to forget the facts when they fall for these sankies! Lets not forget about the STDs that can be contracted even when practicing "safe" sex...dont be disillusioned!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I've written this a zillion times before but I think it's worth repeating since this thread is heading that way.

Before aids there is HIV. There is a three month window before HIV can be detected so if a person has been infected they could be spreading it ( no pun intended) for the next three months. So when I hear people say, "I get tested every six months" or resort workers get tested every six months, it scares the hell out of me because they have no clue.

Last edited:

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
AnnaC said:
I've written this a zillion times before but I think it's worth repeating since this thread is heading that way.

Before aids there is HIV. There is a three month window before HIV can be detected so if a person has been infected they could be spreading it ( no pun intended) for the next three months. So when I hear people say, "I get tested every six months" or resort workers get tested every six months, it scares the hell out of me because they have no clue.

I think this advise calls on deaf ears!!! Some people prefer to learn the hard way I guess!!!:cry:

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
drloca]Your points are very valid, but even many with knowledge are in denial or choose to forget the facts when they fall for these sankies
drloca, I'm not quite sure if your comments are made as an affirmation of mine, or a critique, so I'll just repeat my original comment: "I personally don't have an opinion one way or the other about your relationship with your sankie. 'That problem belongs to you, him, and his wife'".
Your point is the very reason why I don't concern myself with what people do in their own lives; because people are going to do what they want to do anyway.

Lets not forget about the STDs that can be contracted even when practicing "safe" sex...dont be disillusioned!
Again, I'll repeat my original comments:"Testing, itself, will not prevent you from contracting a disease. The only real prevention, of course, is abstinence". And, "Outside of that, all of the other measures available to us only help to reduce the risk, not prevent it."

I thought my point had been made clear, but I guess I'll have to work harder in the future on my choice of words and the context in which I use them. Believe me when I tell you, I am hardly disillussioned when it comes to sex. Maybe delusional after the (f)act:classic: , but not disillusioned.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
jackquontee said:
drloca, I'm not quite sure if your comments are made as an affirmation of mine, or a critique, so I'll just repeat my original comment: "I personally don't have an opinion one way or the other about your relationship with your sankie. 'That problem belongs to you, him, and his wife'".
Your point is the very reason why I don't concern myself with what people do in their own lives; because people are going to do what they want to do anyway.

Again, I'll repeat my original comments:"Testing, itself, will not prevent you from contracting a disease. The only real prevention, of course, is abstinence". And, "Outside of that, all of the other measures available to us only help to reduce the risk, not prevent it."

I thought my point had been made clear, but I guess I'll have to work harder in the future on my choice of words and the context in which I use them. Believe me when I tell you, I am hardly disillussioned when it comes to sex. Maybe delusional after the (f)act:classic: , but not disillusioned.
Certainly not criticizing you...maybe we just express ourselves differently, so no need to "work harder"!

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
AnnaC said:

What's noteworthy is that even if HIV could be detected the moment it's contracted, it's still a moment too late.

**princess

Oct 31, 2005
But shes practising SAFE SEX, unless you never have sex what can you do? BE pleased that shes having safe sex... alot don't!!!

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
**princess said:
But shes practising SAFE SEX, unless you never have sex what can you do? BE pleased that shes having safe sex... alot don't!!!

I hear you there, what are you supposed to do, god I could never abstain altogether myself, as long as your safe, what else can you do? (besides abstaining)

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
Ladies, I think you may have missed the jist of my post, and may very well not have embraced the finer points of the OP.

drmissy

Aug 31, 2005
Miguel:
Perhaps she does say the same thing. How am I suppose to know what she is thinking?
and
Yes, he brought me to his house.Who said he was married when I met him. Stop assuming, because you are sooo wrong. Stop being an ASS U ME

Drloca:
Homewrecker? It was nevre a home. Did you forget it's apparently a whore house? lol..Dont take that seriously now.

Anna and Jackquontee:
I admit that it was wrong of to make that point of being tested every 6 months, it would make no difference. As Jackquontee said, it would be a moment to late if anything was wrong.

and for all those wondering how I am 100% sure,

nadira

Nov 25, 2005
What the ***?

This might be a dumb question, but why would someone start a thread about screwing a married sankie?? Isn't DR1 supposed to be about helping each other out by keeping everyone informed? I really think that if drmissy wants to get AIDs from a sanky, that's her business, and honestly, she should keep it that way.

:tired:

Simbul

May 26, 2005
Bias

DRMissy,

I think you knew most of these comments were going to come your way. So I will not bother discussing them.

Abstinence is the only sexual prevention from contracting an STD. It isn't very realistic due to natural desires, but the only way. I didn't see her posts mentioning safe sex, but I would like to assume she is doing that to prevent unwanted pregnancy and contracting a STD.

For those upset with her, get over it. What is played here and in many posts such as hers is the historical prejudice placed on a woman when she has sex without marriage. Yes, the situation is biased between men and women. The major difference is most men are either quiet about it or when boasting it is generally accepted as men being men. How many threads are there right now asking where to meet the most beautiful women or easiet? A lot. If most of you commented like this to a man in those threads, the comments would likely roll off or some would even look at them as askew.

For those who judge her regarding the wife situation: Is it really her responsibility to see to the wife's happiness or whether her husband stays faithful? He WILL find an extramarital affair if he wants one and he obviously does. DRMissy isn't expanding the marital infidelity, but simply taking an opportunity presented. All of those asking her about how could she do this to another woman remind me of those Jerry Springer shows where the crowd boos the "other" woman while the man sits between the 2 ladies with a big satisfied grin on his face.

Have I had sex in the DR???? OF COURSE!!! Did I play it safe? You bet!!! It's just that I don't feel it always necessary to state the obvious.

Simbul

May 26, 2005
Simbul said:
DRMissy,

I think you knew most of these comments were going to come your way. So I will not bother discussing them.

Oops, meant to say I will not bother discussing why she is so upset about what people are saying to her.

Tee Hee.:nervous:

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I think that many sankies are married, but their wives and girlfriend abroad just don't know it.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Whatever "Johnny"!

drmissy said:
Miguel: Yes, he brought me to his house.Who said he was married when I met him. Stop assuming, because you are sooo wrong. Stop being an ASS U ME
I guess he married the "decent" one, out of the two "winners".

I need to ask you, why travel so far away for a prostitute, there's none in your hometown?. Maybe there's one that does not "swing" both ways.

Trust me, I WILL not shed a tear when and if something mortal happens to you. You are a big girl and if you think that you are doing the right thing, so be it. I'll let your family worry about you.

And, pls, no need to reply to me. You will get what's coming to you without anybody's help.

Simbul:

The reason why SOME of us are a little harsh is because this is a public site and when SOME of us think that were are being feeding crap, we respond with crap. If you, her, I or them do not want to hear what we have to say, DON"T POST IT for everybody to see!. As simple as that. NOBODY is an Angel here. SOME are desperate, but not Angels.

Now, think for one minute that your sister's husband is having an affair with a desperate female, would you like it if your sister gets and incurable disease from her husband's mistresses?. Just a question.

Also, I guess that you don't know that SOME of the members here are EOO(equal opportunity offenders). That said, I WILL post on that thread that you are "talking" about on your last post. Check it out!.

Simbul

May 26, 2005
miguel said:
Trust me, I WILL not shed a tear when and if something mortal happens to you. You are a big girl and if you think that you are doing the right thing, so be it. I'll let your family worry about you.

Was that truly necessary?? It can only be 1 or the other, but not both. The "If" may apply, but the "When" is a judgement on your part. It reminds me of a holy book thumper (choose whichever 1 suits your beliefs).

I noticed in others' earlier posts, they quickly brought up the AIDS element. It is obvious that it was brought up as an insult due to everyones' anger at feeling they slashing at a "loose" woman. What she posted cut at others morales/values, and from the wordings of those posts it cut deep.

LOL, I am not truly defending DRMissy from the heart, because I know she only created the thread to have daggers thrown at her. Who in the world familiar with DR1 would say that and get defensive!!! :ermm: I am just criticing the "how could you do the wife like that" and "because you are fornicating you WILL get AIDS" comments. If fornicating without taking certain precautions would DEFINITELY ensure contracting AIDS the world is headed toward less than half its population in about 50 years.

You are completely right that a public forum allows people to be cut throat. I have done it many an occasion just for fun.

So let me be wicked for a second :devious:, so those who are holier than thou can clutch their holy books and tsk. You could say the same about me, but I, unlike DRMissy, wouldn't get upset. I would look at you (probably cross eyed) and ask if you never had sex outside of marriage or did you just wing it in the marriage bed. Some would say yes and no. The only thing is I wouldn't believe you. It doesn't matter if it is true or not. My belief is true to me.:cheeky:

If she was truly on top of her game, she would realize that most of the single people here and DR travelers do travel to enjoy the island's culture, beaches, and people: AND IT INCLUDES SEX, BUT NOT ONLY SEX.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Some day!

mountainfrog said:
Of what?
But then, it's such a familiar term, it doesn't really matter.

m'frog
SOME of these people will eventually find out that the only thing that is 100% is THAT WE WILL DIE ONE DAY and that WE HAVE TO PAY TAXES. You may try to cheat on your taxes but eventually you will be caught. Dying, trust me, you can try NOT TO all you want but eventually WE WILL DIE someday. I am 100% sure of that!.

Don't SOME of these people know that you can get AIDS many ways, even if you use a "hat"?.

A friend of mine, jokingly(?), says all the time: "Nowadays, whenever I meet someone, with all the deseases that are out there, I feel like in order to protect myself, I need to buy a 24 pack of condoms, you know, one for the "private", one for the nose, one of the chin, one for the mouth, two for the elbows, 2 for the feets, 2 for the hands, two for my knees and so on".

Don't they make a condom that you can cover your whole body, you know, like a Mexican poncho, but one that also covers your head?.LOL.

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Miguel dear if you are going to give out info on aids you need to have the right info.

People don't get aids, they become HIV infected by someone that is HIV infected and might not even know it. HIV can lay dormant for many many years but in the mean time the infected person can be spreading it to many others. Like I said before there's a three month window in which the HIV virus doesn't always show in tests.

Thinking a person looks healthy doesn't tell the story.

Now let's give out the info and that is all we can do. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.