My sankie is married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
So funny

It is so funny how the OP has not commented while everyone else is.

She is sure pressing the right buttons:bunny:

Ceri

Oct 11, 2005
Ceri gave Jhon her username and password.
The lassie does not know what she's doing.
One day she will. :cheeky:

Janin

Yes Jhon was using my username. Could you please clarify what is meant by "the lassie does not know what she's doing, One day she will".

:surprised

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005
Jhon, good to hear a Dominican's view on things for once. I hear some of what you say.

People do we not want to hear about the other side of the coin? Wouldn't that be a TRUE debate? I mean, to have input from a variety of people?

Granted, it maybe in the wrong forum but hey everyone starts posting somewhere eh?!;)

Counting down to the carnival guys!!! See you on Friday - can't wait now! xx

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yes Saskia I think people would welcome a debate and hear the other side of the story but perhaps this particular thread where the topic is about a woman that says that her married sankie can't wait for her to return and have wild sex wasn't a good place to start. ;)

Jhon, there are good people and there are not so good people everywhere in the world but this forum we discuss the people of your country that are not very nice.

We would like you hear your side and maybe with the help of your wife you can start a thread in any other part of this site. She can help you with your English so that most people can understand.

We are not talking about all Dominicans here only " sankie pankies" and if you are not one than it's not about you or any other good Dominican. ;)

Ceri

Oct 11, 2005
defending the dr against vipers or gringos

I heard somebody say I don't know what I am talking about. Oh yes I know I heard, I read, I have seen with my own eyes the damage that people like u guys can do , and yes I think the DR can survive financially without people like u cause theres a lot of nice people that go there to the DR to enjoy our island and those are more than welcome. What does a tourist know about the dr people? Just because u been there or live there it doesnt mean u know. I met some nice people in dr but obviously they are not the kind of people that come on dr1. Do not judge everyone by your own bad experiences, u just a bunch of sad people. Get over it!!!!!

Oye vende patria te fuite del lao de los gringos "o green grow the lilies"

I will be setting up my own thread for positive comments about the DR and you are all more than welcome to join in!! I got enough positives to put your bad comments to shame.

Jhon husband of Ceri

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Like I said, this is the sankie forum which doesn't deal with all things Dominican and if some people would step out of it they might find a whole thread or two on positive stories about Dominicans but yes I know it's more fun to read and bitch about this one ;)

Here you go read something outside this box http://www.dr1.com/forums/men-mars-women-venus/32228-positives-stories-about-dominicans.html

and http://www.dr1.com/forums/men-mars-women-venus/30782-successful-relationships-dominican-style.html or at least while they lasted ;)

This is an old thread and we are done here. Can't wait for your new thread subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.