My sankie is married

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
How did this turn into an AIDS thread, anyways? :ermm:

I thought it was about some chick with low self esteem trying to validate herself by screwing a married man.

And a sankie, at that.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I know!

AnnaC said:
Miguel dear if you are going to give out info on aids you need to have the right info.

People don't get aids, they become HIV infected by someone that is HIV infected and might not even know it. HIV can lay dormant for many many years but in the mean time the infected person can be spreading it to many others. Like I said before there's a three month window in which the HIV virus doesn't always show in tests.

Thinking a person looks healthy doesn't tell the story.

Now let's give out the info and that is all we can do. ;)
You are not telling me anything that I don't already know.

Indeed, you have to be HIV positive first and then depending how low your cells count is, then it progresses to AIDS.

Yes, a person infected with HIV can live a long life, as Magic Johnson has.

Btw, Sunny, the thread turned to AIDS because someone mentioned that she "practices" safe sex even though she is bedding a sankie who happens to be married and you and I know about what those creatures do, right.

Btw, we all know how MOST Dominican men are, so getting tested before starting a relationship is a given, as in any country.

Last edited:

notion

Oct 2, 2005
Well, as somebody else has already said - the best prevention against HIV is abstinence.

About the thread:
1) the OP didn't start it, it's a post out of another thread made into a separate thread.
2) Who cares whether this guy is married or not?
I do find it kind of strange, however, that someone would brag about that fact. Very weird.

sunshine_79

Jun 1, 2005
miguel said:
getting tested before starting a relationship is a given, as in any country.

Yes, you are definitely correct. My significant other and I got tested not too long after we first got together, just to be safe.

Natural sex is wonderful and is the way the lord intended it to be.

The Voice

Nov 29, 2005
sunshine_79 said:
Yes, you are definitely correct. My significant other and I got tested not too long after we first got together, just to be safe.

You guys getting tested in the beginning of your relationship only shows that you and your significant other were clean at that moment. As a lot of people point out in this forum, Dominican men cheat. So if he is having "Natural Sex" with other women like the lord intended, you may want to get tested again.

I know what you are going to say, he does not cheat. Unless you are with him 24 hours a day, you can never be certain.

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oh boy!

sunshine_79 said:
I don't think the Lord knew how MOST Dominican men, and MOST men for that matter, would turn out when He made that "rule". But that's another thread!.

The Voice:

You are 100% correct!.

sunshine_79

Jun 1, 2005
The Voice said:
I know what you are going to say, he does not cheat.

No you don't. You don't have the ability to predict anything I'm going to say.

Natural sex is intended for mature people who are in committed relationships and for people who are trying to conceive.

Dominican men don't have the market cornered on cheating. Men from all countries and cultures cheat.

Now back to the original topic, it seems like the OP is seeking attention by flouting the news she is screwing a married guy. Sad.

Sad, sad, sad.

It must really suck to wake up every day and be that shallow.

The Voice

Nov 29, 2005
sunshine_79 said:
No you don't. You don't have the ability to predict anything I'm going to say.

Natural sex is intended for mature people who are in committed relationships and for people who are trying to conceive.

Dominican men don't have the market cornered on cheating. Men from all countries and cultures cheat.

Now back to the original topic, it seems like the OP is seeking attention by flouting the news she is screwing a married guy. Sad.

Sad, sad, sad.

It must really suck to wake up every day and be that shallow.

If I'm not mistaken, "Natural Sex" means having sex without a condom. It has nothing to do with mature people in a committed relationship. So even though he makes love to you, that does not mean he is not f**king some other girl on the side. I'm just saying.

sunshine_79

Jun 1, 2005
The Voice said:
If I'm not mistaken, "Natural Sex" means having sex without a condom. It has nothing to do with mature people in a committed relationship.

Having sex without a condom outside of a committed relationship is not "natural", it's irresponsible.

P.S. My boyfriend is old, fat and ugly. If he can actually get some side action, good for him.

Do I need to point out that is a joke or can I safely assume it's okay not to?

Last edited:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Hipocrito Mejia said:
Miguel is right! Eventually he will give you the gift that keeps on giving, and although you may think that you're giving him nothing, the drinks and everything else that you pay for when you go out is enough for him, for now.

Oh, and about the wife; she probably knows about you and all the other women and men that he's doing. To her, you're all just his occupation. Heck, I'd bet that she counts the cash from all the suckers!

There is a particular mindset to this. To the prostitutes that I have met(and Sankies) this is their profession. The spouses do not get angry because they are out making money. Some sankies even tell their wives that so and so arrived in town and he needed to go out without a hint of remorse or jealousy on either part.

I had a girl tell me this and it seemed quite strange but this is the way they think...
I was dancing in D'Latino and a female tourist from Germany began a conversation with me. Since I speak fluent spanish(and she was quite drunk) she asked me if I was dominican and I said yes, just to see where it would lead.
The dominican girl that I was with said me being with her was no problem as long as she paid me. But if I went out with her, did whatever and did not return with the cheles than it meant that I was enjoying it rather than having my mind on the pesos and that to her was enough for her to become furiously jealous. Go figure.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
miguel said:
You are not telling me anything that I don't already know.

Indeed, you have to be HIV positive first and then depending how low your cells count is, then it progresses to AIDS.

Yes, a person infected with HIV can live a long life, as Magic Johnson has.

Btw, Sunny, the thread turned to AIDS because someone mentioned that she "practices" safe sex even though she is bedding a sankie who happens to be married and you and I know about what those creatures do, right.

Btw, we all know how MOST Dominican men are, so getting tested before starting a relationship is a given, as in any country.

I agree with you Miguel. Getting tested is very important. And it takes only a few minutes.

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
drmissy said:
Just because a sankie is married, does not necessarily mean he is no longer a sankie. My sankie is now married and is still looking forward for me to come back for some hot sex.;) And no he has not asked me for money once but nonetheless king of sankies acoording to a past foro...:rambo:

I just don't get this mentality, as far as I am concerned, if your sleeping with a married man and you know he's married your just as bad as the sankie. It's disrespectful to his wife, and to yourself.

blondytomato

Oct 19, 2005
Yes mofi
I agree , but hey what goes around comes around and it will come back and bite her right on her a*se.

Ceri

Oct 11, 2005
u people ar amazing u spend alot of time in this forum thing just talking about dominicans ,dont u have nothing beter to do ? if u dont like the people or the country why do u go back ? just forget about the d.r. forget about sankies and move on ,just give me a bloodie brea all u stupid people are doing its advertising the country make it more popular for other people to come for holiday ,all i have seem in this forum its all about race ,class.u people should stay in your ****ing country and dont come back to dominican we dont need people like u in my country to smile at us in work and after stab us in the
back in websites like this ,all u do its dirty the country using ,cheap beer,cheap drugs,cheap protitutes ,and taking fotos, proper tourists u make me feel sick, not all dominican like tourist we think u dirty our country and this goes for the people who lives in the d.r. they know who they are cause they not dominicans u should pack and leave if u dont like what u see,,

jhon (black and proud and dominican)

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
u people ar amazing u spend alot of time in this forum thing just talking about dominicans ,dont u have nothing beter to do ? if u dont like the people or the country why do u go back ? just forget about the d.r. forget about sankies and move on ,just give me a bloodie brea all u stupid people are doing its advertising the country make it more popular for other people to come for holiday ,all i have seem in this forum its all about race ,class.u people should stay in your ****ing country and dont come back to dominican we dont need people like u in my country to smile at us in work and after stab us in the
back in websites like this ,all u do its dirty the country using ,cheap beer,cheap drugs,cheap protitutes ,and taking fotos, proper tourists u make me feel sick, not all dominican like tourist we think u dirty our country and this goes for the people who lives in the d.r. they know who they are cause they not dominicans u should pack and leave if u dont like what u see,,

Firstly sunshine...this appears to be in the wrong forum!

How do you think your beautiful country would survive economically without all us "dirty tourists"? Who would get your sankies out of there...who in turn would get their wives and mami's out?

In future, dont comment on that of which you have no knowledge.

Do you understand the word "debate"?

Please dont misinterpret this as a site to bash the DR or its people and dont generalize.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Y de donde salio este?.....

Oye Leon, y quien se cago' en tu desayuno?. (Hey tough one, who made "caca" on your breaksfast?).

Oye otra vez, paisano, no es "Dominican", es "Dominican Republic".

Let me see how my saying sounds in Spanish:

"DE DONDE DIABLOS ENCUENTRAN A ESTA GENTE?!!!!"

Ummmm, sounds pretty nice, hahahahaha!!.

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
.u people should stay in your ****ing country and dont come back to dominican we dont need people like u in my country to smile at us in work and after stab us in the
back
in websites like this ,all u do its dirty the country using ,cheap beer,cheap drugs,cheap protitutes ,and taking fotos, proper tourists u make me feel sick, not all dominican like tourist we think u dirty our country and this goes for the people who lives in the d.r. they know who they are cause they not dominicans u should pack and leave if u dont like what u see,,

this is my favourite line, .........LOOK WHO"S TALKING!

We love the DR, that's why we're here!

Status
Not open for further replies.