New Underpants Law in DR.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I so hope this is true. The droopy pants, butt hanging out thing has got to be the stupidest fashion statement ever.
I would also add a good public caning to the punishment as well.
The only negative I see is who is going to enforce it. I'm sure we have all seen how the existing laws are enforced.
I don't mean to rain on the parade but really, this is the DR.

May 5, 2007
I sure as hel* am not impressed with this, and I hesitate to even use the term, but "style" of dressing but even more opposed to laws telling us how we can dress

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I sure as hel* am not impressed with this, and I hesitate to even use the term, but "style" of dressing but even more opposed to laws telling us how we can dress

You can be opposed as much as you wish, but in the end, it is not your country.

May 5, 2007
You can be opposed as much as you wish, but in the end, it is not your country.
What makes you think that? People move you know and become citizens of counties other than thier birth Do you have Dominican citizenship? Thank you for allowing my freedom to express myslef though, you should work for the UN (Cough cough) or something with those skills

Jul 28, 2014
So technically, I lean over the fender of a car to help a fren fix something, my shorts lower and my gitch happen to sit higher than the waistband of my shorts, I risk jail : /

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
So technically, I lean over the fender of a car to help a fren fix something, my shorts lower and my gitch happen to sit higher than the waistband of my shorts, I risk jail : /

Come on. This is not about that. Nothing to do with “plumber’s crack”.

This is about the mostly urban style of pants exposing boxers. I’ve heard it began in prisons, not sure if that’s true. I’ve noticed it more and more in DR, Dominican Yorks in most cases, but I don’t live in a tourist area of DR.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Actually don't understand how they can walk that way, as it makes it awkward to walk. One of my sons and my step-son wore pants like that for a couple of months but quickly grew out of it.

Jul 28, 2014

This is about the mostly urban style of pants exposing boxers. I’ve heard it began in prisons, not sure if that’s true. I’ve noticed it more and more in DR, Dominican Yorks in most cases, but I don’t live in a tourist area of DR.

I fully understand what its "supposed to be about", however, I also know where this law is implemented...

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

urban lore says it began in prison, because when they issue prison gear they do not send in a tailor to measure you. so, you might be a 32 waist, and you get 38 pants. since belts and laces are a no no, your pants are forever hanging off..

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
I always wear designer label underpants (fake ones are fine) and walk around town with my trousers way down low on my arse to show them off to best advantage. I think it makes me look much younger, even though I am in my sixties. I am sure most women find it a real turn-on, especially the young girls who approach me in certain well-known seaside towns, where they seem to find me extremely attractive.