New Underpants Law in DR.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Disgusting, the first idiot that I saw doing that nonsense was Marky Mark on those Calving Klein add back on the days 1992 or 1993 I think

https://www.google.com/search?q=cal...UICygC&biw=1178&bih=651#imgrc=2O4yBOa_t4S60M:

Unfortunately, the guys with their pants down or under their butts bear little resemblance to Marky Mark in his prime.

I always wear designer label underpants (fake ones are fine) and walk around town with my trousers way down low on my arse to show them off to best advantage. I think it makes me look much younger, even though I am in my sixties. I am sure most women find it a real turn-on, especially the young girls who approach me in certain well-known seaside towns, where they seem to find me extremely attractive.

Hahaha!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Sorry, this kid ain't a farmer...
I wore Mork suspenders in college...

rs_634x1024-140812163623-634.-mork-mindy-robin-williams.jpg

pkaide1

Bronze
Aug 10, 2005
Unfortunately, the guys with their pants down or under their butts bear little resemblance to Marky Mark in his prime.

Hahaha!

Oh now I got it. The issue is not about wearing the pants under your a$$ but ugly people doing it. Ugly and old people should do it too, if they feel comfortable.

haahahahah

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Showing underpants past 25 looks a little immature IMHO....

Having said that, if they could give fines to women walking around with 2+ size too small bras that would be fair :alien:

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I always wear designer label underpants (fake ones are fine) and walk around town with my trousers way down low on my arse to show them off to best advantage. I think it makes me look much younger, even though I am in my sixties. I am sure most women find it a real turn-on, especially the young girls who approach me in certain well-known seaside towns, where they seem to find me extremely attractive.

That must look amazing with the comb over lol

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
If only that is true.
How that childish trend ever caught on I'll never know.
Heck with all the money (coins), keys and cell phone in my pocket, if I don't wear a belt and cinch it good my pants are soon sliding down like one of those cretins.

Rappers! My .02

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
Should make for a good change of pace to see the police chase these guys down the street instead of chasing chicas in high heels.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
What makes you think that? People move you know and become citizens of counties other than thier birth Do you have Dominican citizenship? Thank you for allowing my freedom to express myslef though, you should work for the UN (Cough cough) or something with those skills

If you are a citizen of RD, well then I stand corrected, and your say does matter. If not, I firmly maintain my original stated position. I find that too many foreigners are inclined to press their levels of comfort and living styles upon other cultures, especially here in RD. This I personally can do without. I say, I personally, because it is how I relate and I am sharing my thoughts on the matter. To answer your question in regards to myself, yes, I possess Dominican citizenship by birth. I am not sure exactly what my 30+ year affiliation within the United Nations has to do with the subject matter though. It is a prior chapter of my life, and said life is much more finer and fulfilling on this side of the gallery.
In the same manner that I highly oppose men walking around with their trousers hanging like they are filled with a nasty nappy, I follow the same approach with men who wear tennis or basketball shoes into a restaurant or nightclub, regardless of what they spent on the hideous creations.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
If you are a citizen of RD, well then I stand corrected, and your say does matter. If not, I firmly maintain my original stated position. I find that too many foreigners are inclined to press their levels of comfort and living styles upon other cultures, especially here in RD. This I personally can do without. I say, I personally, because it is how I relate and I am sharing my thoughts on the matter. To answer your question in regards to myself, yes, I possess Dominican citizenship by birth. I am not sure exactly what my 30+ year affiliation within the United Nations has to do with the subject matter though. It is a prior chapter of my life, and said life is much more finer and fulfilling on this side of the gallery.
In the same manner that I highly oppose men walking around with their trousers hanging like they are filled with a nasty nappy, I follow the same approach with men who wear tennis or basketball shoes into a restaurant or nightclub, regardless of what they spent on the hideous creations.

He is neither a citizen or resident of the DR. He is entitled to his opinion , but yes his say doesn't matter.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I would prefer not to play into his hand of imagining posters are trolling him. I correspond with many here as I do with my other webforums, and it is never a personal issue for me, regardless of topic of discussion. It is a place to exchange ideas and communicate with others surrounding a myriad of topics. You will not always agree with other posters, but there is never a reason to suppose it is a personal matter. That is just plain silly.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
It is definitely a sign of "wanna be"...in the hood, the guys that did time (as has been mentioned) wore their pants without a belt, like in the prison, as a sign of their status as hard guys.
This was especially prevalent among the Hispanic and black communities. Dominicans in New york, wanting to "be with it" picked up on it and brought it down here.
I for one applaud the law and hope it is enforced.

I would not worry about bending over to work on a car and exposing your butt crack like plumbers do. You have a belt on and are not making a fashion (hahahah)statement.

HB

My cop friends from Long Island and Detroit and the VI clued me in on this....

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
are you kidding ???

Post #1

Default New Underpants Law in DR.

A friend of mine sent me an email today, telling me she heard that as of September 1, any man wandering around with his ass hanging out, and his underpants showing, will expose himself to the possibility of a fine of 300 minimum wages, and 6 months in the pen.