"On The Spot" interview with AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Uhhhhh!

miguel said:
I can already see the "views" and "posts" numbers going up the roof!!!!.

I wonder what he is going to say on # 3?, :laugh:
My crystal "bola" was not wrong!.

I believe that AZB was spotted in Santiago still wearing his favorite costume: the "Roba La Gallina" costume, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Careful AZB

What an amazing phenomenon, 22 post speculating on what AZB will say.

Other than questions:

6. What kind of car do you drive? Got any pics of it?
10. List you top 5 favorite websites excluding DR1 & talibanreunited.com
19. Have you ever seen a UFO? If yes, details

Have all been answered countless times in AZB?s many (2,535) posts.

For many of us who know and love this guy we hope that he will not give up many of his secrets especially those regarding his wives and his UBH?s. It would spoil the experience of spending time with him in Santiago.

Chuckuindy

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Just came back form my vacation.

Hello all, first of all, I am sorry for replying so late because unlike all of you, I was having a small vacation in the north coast with my sweet wife and friends. I have returned last night so now I will answer the questions.

1. How long have you been in the DR?
7 years to be exact. I lived 2 yrs and a few months in Puerto plata (total waste of time) and the rest in beautiful Santiago.

2. Why are you obsessed with sankies and poor people?
On the contrary, I think, the foreigners are obsessed with them. They are obsessed with them to the point where everyone who comes into contact with them wants to leave their comfortable lives in 1st world countriesin excahnge to live in wooden shacks in some sugarcane fields (montellano etc) and marry them and dream about having babies with them. I simply don?t think I have anything in common with sankies or poor people in DR. If they are poor and need my help, I give it to them. I often provide free services to poor folks in my clinic. This is as far as I would go, but to make friends with them and support their families, no thanks. I have enough expenses as it is. I had never socialize with poor ghetto folks from projects in USA therefore, I don?t feel I need to socialize with them here. They have their problems, I have mine, I don?t need anymore. I have nothing against poor folks, there are good country poor folks all around us in this island. They are the proud Dominicans who wouldn?t go to tourist resorts to sell their bodies to visiting foreigners. Now to me, sankies (ghetto pimps) are the worst Dominicans in this island. No decent Dominican feels proud of them so why should I become their friend? They are uneducated, mal-vesitdos pimps who do nothing but pick up dumb foreign women and use them towards their own financial gain. I had seen a lot of sankie-dumb blond action on this past semana santa. Not only I was laughing, but all the visiting decent Dominicans were also left with their mouths open. No decent Dominican would respect a tourist after this week.

3. What's your favorite part of the Dominican Republic and why?
I have several places in DR that I like to go in my free time. I like jarabacoa in hot summer days and visit the rivers. I also like to go to my secret water fall in masipedro, Bonao. Sosua beach is another one of my favorites places. Notice: I said sosua beach, not the stinking hooker town full of ugly Dominican/Haitian women.

4. How did you find DR1?
Some ex-pat told me about DR1 in Puerto plata when I used to live there.

5. What ethnic background are you?
I was born in Karachi, Pakistan but soon I was moved to good ol USA at early age. Even when I lived in NY, I felt as if I had lived in Pakistan because we were surrounded by Pakistanis and Indians in my neighborhood. Later we all moved to Atlanta, Georgia.

6. What kind of car do you drive? Got any pics of it?
Now that?s an interesting questions and the answer will surprise many who don?t know me personally. I am not really a car man. I drive an old beat-up Toyota tercel 1990. It runs good but its too ugly to photograph. This is the proof that you don?t need a fancy car to pick up cute girls in DR. All you need is a charming personality. Now if you live in the coastal cities ex: sosua, Puerto playa and boca chica, all you need is money. After spending 4 days in north coast, I think the ugly monster hookers should pay clients to go out with them.

7. Has anyone ever threatened you with physical violence?
The only folks who have ever threatened me with physical harm are the foreigners on Dr1. I often get private messages from disgusted, frustrated foreign men who have nothing better to do but to log on DR1 and threaten me with all sorts of physical and verbal abuse. Guys, come here and get laid please. This will keep your mind off violence.

8. What's the worst thing that happened to you in the DR?
Moving to Puerto plata and getting advice from ex-pats. Most don?t know crap of what this island is all about. They are experts of enclosure of their own 4 walls. One Canadian (French) man ripped me off 1500 dollars. He was pretending to be my friend and needed money till his next check from Canada. By living in north coast and taking worthless advice from ex-pats, I wasted 30 thousand dollars cash and 2 years of my life. I had learned only 10 words in Spanish and got to meet plenty of hookers and low life drunk foreigners.

9. What's the best thing that ever happened to you in the DR?
Moving to beautiful Santiago. I met many wonderful folks in this lovely city and got to learn Spanish quickly. I made money from first week on and now live comfortably among many respected Dominicans. The beautiful women of this valley is sure a blessing from above.

10. List you top 5 favorite websites excluding DR1 & talibanreunited.com
www.english.aljazeera.net
www.jihadunspun.com (hehehehe, this one will turn heads)
www.fcfighter.com (all no-hold-barred fighting news ex: UFC, pride, K1)
www.latinchat.com (practice writing Spanish while talking to beautiful girls all around latin America).
www.news.google.com (world news)

11. What was the worst job you've ever had?
Working as a waiter in a southern steak restaurant in Atlanta area during my school days. I had to put in subhuman number of hours, working like a machine while serving fat rednecks.

12. How do you deal with the fame on DR1?
I don?t think I am as famous as many others on DR1. Many hate my guts and most fat Canadian / American women would like to see me shipped to Guantanamo bay to be walked around like a dog by some monkey looking redneck white slut.
I do know that I am quite famous and admired by a few as well. Many people can read my message but a good number of newbee?s get stuck on the first paragraph with words like ugly black hookers, ghetto pimps, gorillas and, the best, low life poor folks. Hahahaha, its so easy to knock them off their train of thoughts and have them miss out completely on my forwarding message. The people who are smart enough to filter out my key words actually get to hear what I am really trying to say. Many folks just label me as racist and hard nosed rich bla bla blah. In reality, I am neither racist as many who claim not to be? and neither I am anywhere near being a rich person. I maybe rich in humor but not certainly in material wealth. I just love to piss off dumb folks in Dr1.

13. Have you ever been paid for companionship?
If you mean tourist women Then please ask yourself the following:
Why would anyone pay me for companionship? All interested foreign women come here for blacks on blond action. No tourist women will be seen interested in any non-black Dominican on this island.
Now speaking of beautiful Dominican girls from Santiago, is a different story. We never let Dominican woman pay for anything. Its not considered very gentleman like to have women pay for dinner, drinks in restaurants. Now there have been cases where women have paid for my drinks secretly because they know I would not allow them to do so. These women are well-to-do and drive fancy cars. Some are simply good friends from the gym.

14. How often do you actually go out to bars? How often do you score?

I go out from Thursdays till Sundays. These are the good nights to find your friends in bars. I have mostly 98% Dominican friends from good professions. We sit around and talk all kind of non-sense and laugh the night away. Speaking of scoring: we don?t consider it a big deal in santiago. After living here for so many years its not a big deal to score. We are not interested in hookers, if you want a hooker simply go to monumento after 6pm and pick up a young hooker who suits your taste. We usually meet girls from better class who come in groups after work and we chat and spend laughing moments together. Later, we exchange numbers and meet privately at my house the same night or a later date. Picking up girls here is not the same as picking up girls in sosua and Puerto plata. All Dominican women in sosua are hookers of one kind or another. No one picks up a girl there, they pick up hookers who are looking for them. In Santiago, girls are not so easy to pick up unless you have some charm. I maybe an ugly guy but I know how to make people feel happy around me. Like we say here about men: mientras mas feo, mas bueno?.? (the uglier you are the better).

15. How do you deal with adjusting the backs of beautiful female patients?
This question I get asked a lot. Many don?t seem to understand work is work and I perform it like any other professional. I am very serious when it comes to patient care. I am proud to be a serious chiropractor who is focused in getting folks well in a short time. Most of my patients are women and some are very attractive. I make no distinction between young and old, male and female. I do what I have to do and I don?t ask for their permission to put my hands anywhere on their bodies. I feel their bones and articulations all over their bodies and make the proper adjustment. I never think of them as women or hot models. I don?t even feel their flesh when I am touching their spine. Women know this and they feel much more comfortable. There have been cases when some women have made some advances at me but I am usually very cold and don?t give them any hint of interest. Many come in with victoria?s secret under-garment but I make no mention of it nor show any interest. I am one cold chiropractor when it comes to work. No beautiful woman is worth risking your professional reputation anywhere.

16. What is your dream woman? Describe
My dream woman is a slim tall Amelia vega type model with jet black hair and fair skin color. A big smile and silky soft skin. Educated and pleasant. She would have to be from middle-upper middle class family.
The problem is, I always seem to find my dream woman but after a few dates in my bed, I get bored with them. I can never seem to fine tune my dream woman. No woman is good enough for me after a few dates.

17. Who and what annoys you the most about DR1?
What annoys me the most is that most visiting tourists just have no clue of what they are talking about when it comes to knowing anything about this island. They see a completely different DR then the ones who live here in the bigger cities ex: Santiago, santo Domingo. When I introduce them to one of my girlfriends from Santiago, they always seem to ask the same questions: is she from DR? I mean, she looks different blah blah blah. The expats who live here seem to ask the same questions as well. This happened to me on the spring break. I was accompanied by my beautiful medical doctor girlfriend from Santiago. After introducing her to 2 foreign women who have been coming here for 2 years and bought a property, were looking at her with strange eyes. Then one asked me 3 times if she was from DR. What she was really trying to ask was: why is she not black with curly hair? Why is she not covered with tattoos and looks like a hooker? Why is she not low class and talks like a ghetto trash? Why is she well dressed and looks rich? You see, many foreigners don?t want to know Dominicans who intimidate them. My girlfriend paid for her own hotel because she was vacationing there along with her family. She lives in a mansion which will dwarf any north coast gringo?s house by comparison. I don?t care how rich you think you are you.

18. How long do you work every day?
I am a lazy person when it comes to work. I work 4 ? days per week. The truth is my work is so interesting and simple that I feel I am retired already. I am a proud chiropractor who graduated from a respected school in Atlanta, Georgia.

19. Have you ever seen a UFO? If yes, details.
Yes, I see them all the time when I am vacationing in north coast. Proof: how do you think so many creatures who roam around sosua streets calling gringos ?ven aca papi?? seem to look like creatures from the star wars movie?

20. Who do you admire most on DR1?
My most admired posters are Golo and jim hinsch but too bad they never post anymore. CC is funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Thanks AZB for your answers. Now will you post a recent picture here for us to see. I think it should be required. Not every one is going to look in the media gallery for your mug.

I have said it before and I will say it again. AZB gave me a ride in the tercel a few years ago when I was lost in Santiago. He was a really nice guy. Took me right to Hillbilly's hovel. (HB has my vote for next on the spot).

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
"There have been cases when some women have made some advances at me but I am usually very cold and don?t give them any hint of interest. Many come in with victoria?s secret under-garment but I make no mention of it nor show any interest." - AZB

Yeah, but I bet it's hard to camouflage that big ole lump in your pants! HeHeHe...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
No big surprises here :laugh:

For most that have been on DR1 a long time and met AZB it's not hard to believe that he is a different person when he's on the job. ;)

gsupa

Nov 14, 2004
There's some truth in what AZB says.

A few days ago I had an eye opening experience. On viernes santo, I found myself on Sosua beach surrounded by at least 20 girls from Santiago. Well these were not your tipical dominicana, they were well dressed, not flashy but classy, they'd talk differently in a soft voice, there were no loud music ... They looked good but could look better, btw, they were all light skin dominicanas. Funny, the beach vendors would not even dare to approach them, I guess they already knew the answer : NO!

The only problem I saw was that most of them, 80%, were chain smoking and drinking, which to me was a big turn off. I like better the girls who keep themselves in good shape. I hope most santiagueras are not involved in heavy drinking and smoking...

Anyway, if you're looking for a stable relationship with a dominican woman, you'd better start looking at places where there're no tourists around. Avoid the sosua girls, they date 5 or more men at the same time. Don't waste your time and money!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Here you go Amity a recent shot.

MaineGirl said:
Thanks AZB for your answers. Now will you post a recent picture here for us to see. I think it should be required. Not every one is going to look in the media gallery for your mug.

The cute one on some guy's shoulder.:laugh:

yo_iguana.jpg

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Nicely done AZB! Glad you survived your north coast trip with no bad after effects. This morning, I was crossing the road in Sosua and some Gringo leaned right out of his white SUV shouting out of the window.. Get out of the way!.. I know what you are saying.. Santiago is much better for well behaved folks! ;)

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Holy Forehead

Anna Coniglio said:
The cute one on some guy's shoulder.:laugh:
yo_iguana.jpg
I've heard of foreheads, but that's got to be at least an 8 head, not even sure if it ends on top, or keeps going.

Who's your barber? Edward Scissorhands? or do you just pull out the stray ones?

Did the front fall off onto your chest or is that the 'braided back' thing Escott was carrying on about.

Escott writes like Hunter S. Thompson.

I'll save the lizard jokes for later.

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
cool chiro

AZB said:
This question I get asked a lot. Many don?t seem to understand work is work and I perform it like any other professional. I am very serious when it comes to patient care. I am proud to be a serious chiropractor who is focused in getting folks well in a short time. Most of my patients are women and some are very attractive. I make no distinction between young and old, male and female. I do what I have to do and I don?t ask for their permission to put my hands anywhere on their bodies. I feel their bones and articulations all over their bodies and make the proper adjustment. I never think of them as women or hot models. I don?t even feel their flesh when I am touching their spine. Women know this and they feel much more comfortable. There have been cases when some women have made some advances at me but I am usually very cold and don?t give them any hint of interest. Many come in with victoria?s secret under-garment but I make no mention of it nor show any interest. I am one cold chiropractor when it comes to work. No beautiful woman is worth risking your professional reputation anywhere.

Nicely said AZB.

beachcomber

Oct 15, 2003
Quote:
16. What is your dream woman? Describe

My dream woman is a slim tall Amelia vega type model with jet black hair and fair skin color. A big smile and silky soft skin. Educated and pleasant. She would have to be from middle-upper middle class family.
The problem is, I always seem to find my dream woman but after a few dates in my bed, I get bored with them. I can never seem to fine tune my dream woman. No woman is good enough for me after a few dates.
---------------------------
So I take it the female you brought to my home Sunday was not your ideal woman she look a bit young to be a doctor , but she was attractive just tell me what you wonted the Vaseline for and I will shut up , something about people not throwing rocks that live in glass houses . hope you enjoy the holiday sorry I mist out on the food.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I now feel like I know you a little better AZB. I will have to get my butt to santiago soon so I can meet you. Some days I feel I've had enough of Puerto Plata - maybe I will follow in your footsteps!!!

Robert - who's next honey? I look forward to reading these "up close & personal" interviews.....

yvette

Jun 18, 2004
AZB said:
Hello ]

AZB, "physical" beauty or ugliness is in the eye of the beholder and I don't see you as ugly; but, "true" beauty or uglilness is in the heart. You know yourself far better than any of us, you decide. Yvette

Last edited: