"On The Spot" interview with AZB

yvette

Jun 18, 2004
Escott said:
You know you are talking to a Muslim, right? He may kill you for even reciting what you did.

Long live Ariel Sharron! He will be the Palestinian Saviour and finally set AZB free!

Escott,

I don't take what you say lightly, and I have only respect for AZB as a person; but my future is secure; " For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain." (Phillipians 1:21)

Respectfully,
Yvette

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
yvette said:
Escott,

I don't take what you say lightly, and I have only respect for AZB as a person; but my future is secure; " For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain." (Phillipians 1:21)

Respectfully,
Yvette

Is anyone else shaking their head?

Where do these people come from?

Larry

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
chuckuindy said:
Oh I am sure their love is true for me. Gosh, when I send them the Western Union money, or pay their cell telephone bills for them while I am in the US they always tell me how much the love me.

Although, I just don?t understand why some of my wives keep getting better in bed, when I am not there to practice with them.

Chuckuindy

that's funny-that did'nt work for me-so no more Western Union nothin'. And guess what-they love me MORE after I tell them as soon as I can that there will be NO DINERO!!! I guess they are holding out in anticipation.
By the way, Chuckuindy, you are hilarious!!!!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Berzin said:
By the way, Chuckuindy, you are hilarious!!!!
Chuck is one of the funniest guys I have ever met in life. He says things so funny that he doesn't even realize they are funny enough to kill folks. I have spent short time with the guy and can't wait for him to come back to santiago. I may get him a white wife this time, that racist pig.
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Otra vez!

AZB said:
Chuck is one of the funniest guys I have ever met in life. He says things so funny that he doesn't even realize they are funny enough to kill folks. I have spent short time with the guy and can't wait for him to come back to santiago. I may get him a white wife this time, that racist pig.
AZB
I agree, Charlie is a great person. BUTTT

Give it up with finding girls for people. I guess that you did not learned your lesson, ;) ;)

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
chuckuindy said:
You caught me. I have spent so much time in the DR that I have become Dominican. Esposa, novia, novia, novia! Anyway, I heard that you were having a little fling of your own. Glad to hear that you health is better. Got time for any phone sex? You were always the best.

Chuckuindy

My little fling (and ITS not so little) has lasted over 14 months.
Im fed up with the phone sex, when are we going to do the real thing? After a combination of an intelligent, sexy gringa with a great sense of humour, you'll never go back to those Dominican girls.

How is your lovely lady anyhow?

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
AZB said:
It works on folks who had a temporary loss of hair. In my case, its too late. there are no more roots to produce the hair folicle, therefore, there is nothing to grow back.
I may get the hair surgery and get some decent number of implants. Lets see, in pakistan, they do a whole complete job for under 500 dollars. I simply want to see the quality before I sign up.
now in DR, they also do a good job but I am constantly told my many women that men look good without hair as well. Ummm, should i believe them?
AZB

I have never thought that a man without hair was any less handsome than others, besides you have gorgeous eyes and charisma.

For a woman its much more difficult with hair loss. ;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ladybird said:
I have never thought that a man without hair was any less handsome than others, besides you have gorgeous eyes and charisma.
Wow, thanks ladybird, but I am always surprised to hear this from women. many women have told me that bald men are handsome. I never understood this one. I used to get depressed looking at myself in the mirror (losing hair) , especially when I used to see my youth go down the drain when I used to shower. Now I have learned to accept myself. Funny, I get more classy women now than when I used to be young (about 50 lbs ago) and with a full head of hair. Many women have told me that they like my eyes and my lips. I never understand that.
AZB

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
AZB said:
Wow, thanks ladybird, but I am always surprised to hear this from women. many women have told me that bald men are handsome. I never understood this one. I used to get depressed looking at myself in the mirror (losing hair) , especially when I used to see my youth go down the drain when I used to shower. Now I have learned to accept myself. Funny, I get more classy women now than when I used to be young (about 50 lbs ago) and with a full head of hair. Many women have told me that they like my eyes and my lips. I never understand that.
AZB

Its how you carry yourself. Walk into a room as if you not only own the place, but the whole block,,, ramrod back, confidence booming. Imagine you are on a catwalk and every eye is on you, exude power. That is charisma.
That man I would want much more than Robert Redford etc.
It works for me, Im still pulling 18 year olds, not that I want them, I prefer good intelligent conversation after and before a little romp.
Who cares about hair on men, except in interesting places, whooppeeeeeee

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
As Long As there Are Womwn,Men Will Keep Believing Them!!

I was sitting in a bar in the Zona Colonial".
In Walked a pretty young Dominicana,with her "Old,Fat,Ugly,Bald,Italian "Trophy"!
I overheard their conversation...
"I am too old for you!" he said.
"No,no,no,she said,"I have always found older men to be more attractive than younger men!"
"I am too fat",he said.
"No.no,no,she said,I have always found Fat men to be more attractive than thin men!"
"I am much too ugly for you!".
"No,no,no,she said,I have always found ugly men to be more attractive than handsome men!"
"I am bald :beard: ,you can never love me!"he said.

"No,no,no,she said,I have always found bald men more attractive than men with a full head of hair!"

But I have no MONEY!',he said
"Goodby" she said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Point is men,Women tell you what you want to hear!!!
Which may not be EXACTLY what they feel!

You know,like when we say "It's the "Inner-beauty" that I find really attractive in a woman!" :bandit:

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Criss Colon said:
But I have no MONEY!',he said
"Goodby" she said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
I doubt she'd say that.

More likely, "I have to go to the bathroom......................'''

yvette

Jun 18, 2004
Larry said:
Is anyone else shaking their head?

Where do these people come from?

Larry
Larry,

To clarify: No, I do not have a death wish. What I meant was; 'my time' is in God's hands. To answer your question: "where do these people come from?" "...of all nations (countries), and kindreds (families), and people (races), and tongues (languages)..." Rev. 7:9a.

Yvette

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
I can quote also

yvette said:
Larry,

To clarify: No, I do not have a death wish. What I meant was; 'my time' is in God's hands. To answer your question: "where do these people come from?" "...of all nations (countries), and kindreds (families), and people (races), and tongues (languages)..." Rev. 7:9a.

Yvette

Me to - I Cor. 10:31

Chuckuindy

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
yvette said:
Larry,

Yvette

Confuscious say, "man who put penis in cash register, cum into money"....Larry 15:20

katty

Mar 14, 2003
I agree with ladybird

AZB is quite handsome.In his own way, some women look for different things in a man, he has that certain something that some women find attractive.