Opinion about some areas please...

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Just got the confirmation for a 4 BR penthouse we rented south of Mirador Sur. :) Not big but new and very well made. Thanks for all the opinions and help! :)

It was quite an operation to get it, "garante, purificacion", what kind of car I own... surprised they did not ask me if I am pregnant, lol. Well but this is the capital, not the campo Higuey... other rules apply...

Last edited:
Just got the confirmation for a 4 BR penthouse we rented south of Mirador Sur. :) Not big but new and very well made. Thanks for all the opinions and help! :)

It was quite an operation to get it, "garante, purificacion", what kind of car I own... surprised they did not ask me if I am pregnant, lol. Well but this is the capital, not the campo Higuey... other rules apply...

I don't know the Capital that well but I like that area!! Enjoy!!

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
Anyone have an opinion on San Souci or Los Corales?

San Souchi is I believe the area next to the naval base across the river from ZC. I often travel that road out to the Autopista Las Americas along the coast road and it seems a decent area.

As for Los Corales, when travelling down Charles De Gaulle off Avenida Ecologica on the way to joining Autopista Las Americas, that area is on ones left and does not inspire me with much confidence visually and location wise...........has got to be noisy

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006

How much?