Paid sex is always cheaper than free.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A 40 inch WHAT????..."Macana"?

What Nathan,and the majority of men have not discovered,is that it is not the size of the "WAND" that is important,but the skill of the "Magician!!!!!CRIS

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
YEah: MACANA=Billy club/shillelagh (to the Irish)!!!

Yes indeed, and I am a freaking Vodoo man in the bed!

LOL!

Last edited:

arenas809

May 22, 2002
Isn't It Funny How...

Criss Colon said:
What Nathan,and the majority of men have not discovered,is that it is not the size of the "WAND" that is important,but the skill of the "Magician!!!!!CRIS

"ONLY" guys with "SMALL" "GUEVOS" say that...

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Oh yeah, wouldn't you like to find out!

I am well endowed and know how to make love to a woman!

Experience talks here, plus I've had lots of practice!!!!

Good comment though! LOL!
PS
I ought to charge women for my services! jejejeje!

I am not self deluded...just secure in myself and my manhood!

Last edited:

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Sorry arenas809!!

I read so quick that I din't really notice it was directed towards Criss!

I guess your next line would be: "Well, if the shoe fits, eh?"

Hugs!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That is because we are smarter that the guys with BIG Dicks!

.(....Yes,guys with small dick,and the women we satisfy!!!!),,so we know that it is true!!! As all women,and some of us guys with "small dicks" know,there is more to satisfying a woman than shoving a "Big One" between her legs! Obviously "Sandy" is not aware of this! So he is either "cursed" with a big dick,or stupid,or as is usually the case,BOTH!!!
Remember "Sandy",it is better to open a "door" with a "Key",than with a "Battering Ram"!! CRISccccccCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccc

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Nathan said:
Judyisnice: Larry probably will get upset and call you a loser too..eh Larry?

Just kiddding!

I am in a terrible GOOD mood tonight! Just having fun... Keep the safety engaged on your weapon Larry! Roll with me on this eh?

Luv to all,
N8
This post was way back in the beginning of the thread but I just saw it now because I didnt log on to DR1 yesterday(a rarity).Anyway Nathan,you are wrong.It was refreshing to see Judyisnice being so brutally honest.She is no loser.Now I am going to go back and read the rest of the thread before commenting further.
Larry

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Chirimoya said:

AZB, for fear of stating the obvious, couldn't this just mean you hadn't found the right woman? I agree that there are some women who prefer men to be bastards but there are also plenty of good women out there who deserve the princess treatment and would appreciate it too. I'm not quite sure whether you are in fact looking for a nice woman, but have become disillusioned and opted for quantity not quality.- chiri

Another post from the first page of the thread.Maybe he isnt looking for the "Right" woman.I think you can trat a girl like a princess AFTER she falls in love with you but she will never love you until she respects you first ...thats why the girls keep coming back to him.When they see they cant get over on him they develop respect for him.If they thought he was just a sucker..they would bleed him till the wallet was empty and then look for the next asshole.After you gain her respect and she develops feelings for you...treat her like a princess.
Larry

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
this has gone round in circles

What I was getting at is that if AZB is not looking for the right woman then what is his gripe? According to him he has found a formula that works and that he is happy with.

Chiri

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I am doing ok (so far) but I hate to see other gullible guys get ripped off.

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
AZB, correct me if I?m wrong, but doesn?t this phenomena occur all over the planet? Don?t some people make it a sport to take advantage of other people just like others would never dream of such a thing? It sounds as if both you and the women you ?date? each have some gain from the ?exchange? so I see the point you try to make. Both men and women need to be careful about being played, especially in places where the economic situation of some causes them to become more materialistic. I have also come understand that this is not always the case and as I said earlier, some just enjoy the sport. I know some women who do as you say and nothing one can say to them changes their behavior. I also know some men who play the same game. BUT this is not local. I have seen the same in three different countries.
By the way, in my case, I never let a man pay for me. It frees me from any supposed obligation. ;)
If a man wants to have a good time, no strings attached, then by all means, the kind of women AZB describes is the way to go. If he wants a companion, then keep away from clubs, bars and tourist spots. Good luck in the hunt whatever your prey.
Amber

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
If a man wants to have a good time, no strings attached, then by all means, the kind of women AZB describes is the way to go.--Amber

Now there are 2 women that understand..Amber and JudyisNice.My new 2 favorite girls on DR1.
Larry

osner

Feb 16, 2003
i think casual sex is ok for women as much as it is for men .........as long as u dont go around telling everybody who u sleep with

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"i think casual sex is ok for women as much as it is for men .........as long as u dont go around telling everybody who u sleep with" isner.

Are you kidding me? Telling your buddy about your score is just as fun as doing it. All guys talk and all women talk.
Well, if the girl is decent and not a puta, then we don't talk about her, especially if her husband carries a gun.

osner

Feb 16, 2003
i think for guys it's ok .........but for a girl people wont see it right .....if i was to sleep around i wouldnt be telling tom/dick/harry i will keep it to myself ...besides can u answer what does a guy think about a girl that sleeps around? u will think she is a puta .......right.........