Paid sex is always cheaper than free.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Its simple: a guy who sleeps around is a macho man; often a hero to all of his friends. Even decent girls want to have a go with the popular guy just because he is desired so much by other women. Yet when a girl does the same thing, she is a slut, a puta, cuvero. She is also desired by many men but simply for action when there is nothing else around.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
AZB said:
Its simple: a guy who sleeps around is a macho man; often a hero to all of his friends. Even decent girls want to have a go with the popular guy just because he is desired so much by other women. Yet when a girl does the same thing, she is a slut, a puta, cuvero. She is also desired by many men but simply for action when there is nothing else around.
Naw ZB
You got it ass backwards,Ive got the most respect for women who have the courage to sleep around when theyre horny,ffuck the double standards,horny is horny no matter who you are,variety is the spice of life,you go girls,call me when youre horny,I always am:bandit:
J.H.

judyisnice

Oct 11, 2002
J.H.

YOUR RIGHT ON THE MONEY!
I THINK THAT THE DOUBLE STANDARDS ARE THE REASON THAT MOST WOMEN DON'T HAVE THE COURAGE TO DO AS YOU MEN.

MOST OF US WISH WE HAD THE BALLS!

JUDY

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
JH is only scoring points with you ladies. Now he will get all the action while I look like the bad guy :(
But sorry, i didn't make the rules, thats the way many girls think as well. When ever a jealous girl sees me with another girl she tells me " what are you doing with this slut...puta?". We never say to the girl "what are you doing with this mujeriego?", even then, many guys are proud to be a mujeriego.....how many girls are proud to be putas?
Just joking folks, Stay calm.

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
Me and a friend of mine had the little invite a friend trick played on us once. We were gonna take some girls out to the beach and the one he was with wanted to bring a friend, we were new to the island so they probably took us for suckers. I admit we were a bit naive at first. We went to a restaraunt mind you, not McDonalds or Taco Bell, more of an Applebee's or Bennigans type place (sorry if some don't know these places) Not to impress the girls but just because we were tired of fast food. The friend orders frickin lobster!!!!! He didn't speak spanish and I only speak a little bit so lobster wasn't in my vocabulary at the time. I had been out with the girl I was with a few times and she was sitting there cracking up, I mean just laughing away. We knew what was going on but nobody said anything. We get our food and my friend is so mad because his girl invited the "friend" so it's all on him. He wanted to eat the lobster himself but he's allergic to seafood. After she eats she has the nerve to order a Pinacolada! I told her she can have a pinaco-nada or maybe a pinacon-agua but not a pinacolada. I had to step in because I wasn't gonna let my boy go out like that. And the girl he was with was being a bitch ( I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true)
I helped him out on the bill because like I said I couldn't let him go out like that. We finally made it to the beach and the "friend" says she is meeting her boyfriend or somebody there. We were like oh heeelll no!! We are not feeding you so you can go running off with some other dude, we don't know you like that. So we made her go get the money from her boyfriend to pay for her food. My friend and the girl he was with were making ugly faces at each other so I took her and her friend back home and came back and enjoyed the rest of the night with the girl I was with.
Some girls will try to play you. Some guys play girls as well.
Most of the descriptions are one side or the other though, either the guy is being extremly sweet or beating the girl up. Either the girl is someone like the mom on "Leave it to Beaver" always has dinner on the table, make up always perfect, hair always in place, never complaining and always sort of submissive, or she is un puta. Isn't there a medium here, I think you can be mister nice guy but know when to put the foot down. I like a nice girl but I like a little bit of a freak too. You have to give a little and take a little. Something too sweet looses it's appeal, as does something too sour, find something just right and you will crave for the flavor.
While us guys brag and boast about running through women like fire through a haystack. I think some of these girls may be enjoying the live just as much as we are. They don't have to be tied down to some over bearing brut, telling her what to do, what to wear, when to come or when to go. We might think we are the bomb in the bedroom but in actuality she thinks you are a firecracker witha short fuse. As bad as we talk about women, they talk about us, and it would really hurt some of our feelings to know what is being said. I'm just trying to be real, so don't get me wrong. You live and you learn.

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
Definitly Negro Lindo! You have said it well, as have a few others - JH and one other re: the double standard. Small minded people keep that alive unfortunately.

It takes a bit of a thick skin not to let stupid comments get to you, however there are like minded people out there. Find 'em and have fun!

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG....or at least GET SOME!!!

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
So true Judy. Dealing with double standards is not an easy thing, especially in small towns. The woman stands to lose respect not only in society, but in business as well. But most do wish to have the balls to do as we please.
Amber

judyisnice

Oct 11, 2002
HI EVERYONE

I'M PACKED AND GETTING READY TO GO TO THE AIRPORT IN A FEW HOURS..........THANK GOD!!
HAS IT BEEN RAINING IN POP FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS? WELL I DON'T CARE..IT'S NOT A DEEP FREEZE
I HOPE TO MEET A FEW OF YOU WHILE I'M THERE.

YOU CAN CALL ME AT CHRIS AND MADYS REST.&BAR IN COFRESI 970-7502
OR LEAVE ME A MESSAGE ON LINE

AND YES MY NAME IS JUDY NICE

SEE YOU SOON

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Amber, tell me about it! I come from a very small town, possibly the ultimate small town! Throughout the times I lived there I tried not to let the small-minded mentality affect what I did. Especially when I was younger I enjoyed being 'different' and stretching the boundaries of what was acceptable behaviour for a woman!

There is a point where you have to bear in mind what the implications are going to be. It's one thing not caring about what people think of you, but if it affects your family it's a different matter. In my case my parents.

The main reason I left was the lack of job possibilities but it was also liberating to live in a larger community where you could be more anonymous.

Chiri

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Judy...how I envy you!!!

Have a wonderful trip...and take tons of pictures...and write everything down...we want a long report!

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
preach it, Chiri...

And Negro Lindo, you have some good points. Why so many extremes? I feel sorry for your friend but you were good to help him pay for the dinner. I can't stand people who are just in things to see what they can get from the other person. They're so shallow they have nothing to give.

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
YEP, Chiri. That's why I like to go to SD every once in a while. If I stayed here too long listening to the town gossip, I'd go mad! But on the other hand, the small town mentality helps me keep tabs on my very active 11 year old. :) That's how eveything in life is, having the bad compliment the good and lots of gray areas in between. That reminds me, Maingirl, the main thing to do with shallow people is not to tolerate their presence. ;)
JUDY! WELCOME HOME!! I'll see if I can swing by and have have a few of those little umbrella drinks with you. :)
Amber:alien:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
small town girls

Small towns have a lot going for them. I love most things about my home town and given the choice I would live in a small town over a big city any day. But the small-town mentality can grind you down...

Chiri

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
I agree with NL and what he had to say about how a woman should be......if you've seen the movie "Brown Sugar" then you'll understand exactly what he means by all that. Man too bad your boy got jerked for his money....what I suggest is that when December comes around we should hit DR with the force of a hurricane and just bug the hell out! Then we could meet up with these DR1 folks and just have some fun.......I'm probably the youngest poster on this site but damn, God shouldn't have let me see some things in this short life of mine.....blah blah blah all I'm saying is that I know too much for my age but I don't talk about it. Damn two airmen just buggin' out and having some fun, the women in DR are gonna have to watch out for us two.

About the small-town mentality, my uncle manages an agro-indutrial project right outside of Monte Plata and even though he grew up in Santo Domingo, it's the small-town way thinking he has from living for more than 20 years in el campo that has gotten him to raise 3 of the most-loved cousins I've got, the two girls already have their bachelor's from Intec and the boy just started classes.....the other uncle says he likes the country more than the city anyways, he lives better in Monte Plata than many people in the city.....

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
Darn, AZB, do you ever tire of this battle of the sexes crap? Men and women have been going at it from the beginning of time with no clear cut winner decided yet.

What makes you think you're any different? You win some you lose some. There's no fail-safe "strategy" to dealing with the opposite sex. I mean, this might floor you if you happen to be standing, so get a grip...women are human beings too! Perhaps if you started treating them as such and quit making all-encompassing generalizations, you'd be able to find out for yourself.

Or maybe not. Some people simply refuse to grow up.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
To Mr. Ownrules, AKA, Hamid karzai (pres. of afghanistan).

I actually read a whole post written by ownrules without falling off my chair from boredom. Wouldn't you call it an improvement on my part?
If you get back to my first post you would see that it was posted as a warning for the new comers "don't fall victims to the predator girls". I am not sure if you are still into dating business but there are alot of people who would benefit from my posts. Just my little contribution on the women from venus and mens from mars section. isn't this forum about the "sexes crap"? Also, to some people, its considered entertainment; not all people get off on pseudo-intellectual BS.

Last edited: