Picking on Canadians

Status
Not open for further replies.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
So you would date a big boned German woman? Or would that be like being with a man also. Assuming of course you're a man.....who likes women....or in fact are you a woman who dosen't like big boned polish women cause they're like men and you prefer smaller petite women because you are in fact a large boned polish woman that wants to feal like a man around less big boned polish or German women or .........men that could be big boned or not..... depending on their nationality....................I think you know where I'm going with this....

Just a little different..... I like the sleek women with knowledge...... versus broad uptight bender and a wire pull no-brainer.;)

G

gary short

What the hell are you doing in my pool while I'm away..........

G

gary short

The most beautiful terrain Ive ever seen, is the country side around the top of the Las Terrenas/Sanchez road.......very nice froggy!!!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I only know about Eastern European women, Russian for example - they either travel with a man which prevents them from even looking at anyone else or anyone else looking at them (can get in big trouble for that, that is why picking on them is kind of tough) or with their families ... Some of them do travel on their own and have fun but usually they are the ones to get something out of it like gifts, money, etc and that is what some of them are actually there for ... By the way, question: are there Russian tourists in the DR and what kind of reputation they have?

P.S. Water in that pool is probably too warm with all this heat... What kind of fun is that to hang out in such environment? :laugh:

Last edited:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Spasibo!

I can imagine their teeth, and all sorts of other golden objects, they like that;) Sankies probably can't even come close ...:bunny:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I only know about Eastern European women, Russian for example - they either travel with a man which prevents them from even looking at anyone else or anyone else looking at them (can get in big trouble for that, that is why picking on them is kind of tough) or with their families ... Some of them do travel on their own and have fun but usually they are the ones to get something out of it like gifts, money, etc and that is what some of them are actually there for ...

Here's the question of the night..what the heck are you talking about? :confused:

read the OP again.

G

gary short

OK Here it is.......if you're an Eastern European woman...Russian, Lithuanian, Minnesotan or Southern Saskatchewinian for example you either travel with a man or woman or not depending on your preferences and by god you'd better not see or look at another man or women depending on your sexual orientation unless of course you're inclined to associate with the other depending on your prefered social adherences. If one were to look at another without knowing where either is from or not then there could be some confusion if in fact anybody realized what the other was considering apropriate...........if you know what I mean.

bexx

Apr 27, 2006
unnecessary comments

its not often that I read one one of these posts and feel the urge to reply. However the comment by La Barbie was one of the most ignorant comments (and some would cal racist especially the way she talked about the Germans and having another name for them), that I have read on here for a while

I was under the misaprehension that this forum was to talk about life in the Domincan / swap stories etc but obviously some use it to be nasty about other people.

I am English and I completely resent and take offence to the remark that European women are easy. Especially when it is made by soemone who has not got a clue what they are talking about

I think its time that I left this board and found one where people manage to be civil

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Here's the question of the night..what the heck are you talking about? :confused:

read the OP again.

Well, as I understood the post it is asking why Canadians are being picked on the most as the ones who are easy sankie victims and other nationalities are not heard about that much. I can only speak for the ones I know ... and it was that they don't talk much to people they don't know (their own country tought them that). Is that what it was about or it was too late for me to think? :confused:

P.S. If there was the kind of pool near my office that m'frog has in his house, I would definitely not exceed more then a hundred in the number of posts ...

Last edited:

snowqueen

Dec 15, 2004
Mostly Canadians?

Well, I am a little surprised. I just figured there were desperate, lonely women all over the world. Most of the Canadian girls I know are too saavy to fall for the sankie garbage. Could this desperation arise from not enough good/single men in Canada?

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Well, as I understood the post it is asking why Canadians are being picked on the most as the ones who are easy sankie victims and other nationalities are not heard about that much. I can only speak for the ones I know ... and it was that they don't talk much to people they don't (their own country tought them that). Is that what it was about or it was too late for me to think? :confused:

How can you speak, when you don't know? 450 posts later??

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
its not often that I read one one of these posts and feel the urge to reply. However the comment by La Barbie was one of the most ignorant comments (and some would cal racist especially the way she talked about the Germans and having another name for them), that I have read on here for a while

I was under the misaprehension that this forum was to talk about life in the Domincan / swap stories etc but obviously some use it to be nasty about other people.

I am English and I completely resent and take offence to the remark that European women are easy. Especially when it is made by soemone who has not got a clue what they are talking about

I think its time that I left this board and found one where people manage to be civil

Don't take it so seriously! Most of it is just blah blah anyways...

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004

Apparently you have not read enough of La Barbies posts to understand that she is our resident drunken Canadian $lut, and that is the reason we love her.

Chuckuindy

bexx

Apr 27, 2006
being a drunken Canadian $lut does not give her the right to slander other people and nationalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.