Picking on Canadians

Status
Not open for further replies.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Well going by memory of IP addresses I kind of thought it might be a close race between the Canadians and the Brits so doing a little digging and going back to the time we made the rule about posting where you are from I found some imteresting results even for me.

Drum roll please.......................the results for the question...does anyone know is as follows.

England 23
Canada 18
USA 17
Germany 5
other countries 7

The Canadians are the most honest in answering ( no surprise there) where they were from whereas others had to be asked, some more than once.

Are we surprised? :laugh:

PS
I did recheck the IP as I searched.

Oh, Anna, you just had to spoil the opportunity for another NALS poll, didn't you? :cheeky:

Interesting stats, thanks for taking the time.

PS
Haven't chatted with you lately, hope all is well!
xo

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
What's the margin of error

Well going by memory of IP addresses I kind of thought it might be a close race between the Canadians and the Brits so doing a little digging and going back to the time we made the rule about posting where you are from I found some imteresting results even for me.

Drum roll please.......................the results for the question...does anyone know is as follows.

England 23
Canada 18
USA 17
Germany 5
other countries 7

The Canadians are the most honest in answering ( no surprise there) where they were from whereas others had to be asked, some more than once.

Are we surprised? :laugh:

PS
I did recheck the IP as I searched.

Since Canadians are the most honest, then the Brits, Yanks, Germans, and others are, shall we say, quite conservative with the truth. The Yanks and Brits did lie about Iraq, and we know the Yanks were better liars than the Brits in that situation, while the Germans did start that little fight in 1939, therefore, I think the ranking should be as follows:

Yanks
Brits
Germans
Canadians
Others

This is not intended to start a debate on American and British foreign policies. ;)

Last edited:
May 31, 2005
You are correct bexx. La barbie goes too far sometimes with her comments and people just write them off because she is one crazy drunk slut.

It is not right to call someone a slut either.

There are just so many things wrong with this picture.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
You are correct bexx. La barbie goes too far sometimes with her comments and people just write them off because she is one crazy drunk slut.

Calling La Barbie names was just a joke. I admit that I went a little overboard but she and I go way back on this board. It is not often that we find posters like her to tell it like it is regardless of the replies she will get.

I believe that as much time she and her crazy cousin spend in the DR she knows what she is talking about.

Sorry babe if I offended you.

Chuckuindy

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004

Well well well? didn?t someones cheerios get pist in today or what ?

First of all? I prefer the term ho, as oppose to slut ? makes me feel more special lol

Second? I really don?t care if I offend anyone? the only people I offend here are the ones who need to hear the truth, or if I just tell them they?re stupid and crazy (supposedly like myself now ? )

Third, nobody just ?writes my comments off? By now I think people have realized that if you reply I?ll reply back ?. ESPECIALLY if you don?t like what I wrote.

Fourth, It took a lot of work to become this forums big bitch?

Fifth, I love to drink? who the hell doesn?t !

Thanks for your lovely post but you can take it and wipe you?re a$s with it 

As someone said to me earlier ?? ?I?m as much of a slut as AZB a terrorist?

The End

May 31, 2005
Just keep doing what you are doing because it seems to work for you. The worse you look, the better I look. I choose not to associate with uneducated and disrespectful people like you. Someone should wash your mouth with soap girl.

Just so you know. I wasn't the one that called you a drunk slut. You should read above at what Chuck wrote. Plus he was the one that said that nobody pays attention to your posts because you are the drunk slut.

Investigate before you attack.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
meh... investigating takes too much time ... i don't feel like sitting here and reading all the posts ...

I actually look better than before in my opinion... and your opinion means **** to me .... disrespectful.... Sure !!! why not... if you deserve it than YEP!!!
Undeducated ??? Hmmm.... Graduated from Architecture..... wow, I'm really uneducated .... that's it ... I'm going on welfare !

I don't care if it was Chuck or anyone else ... I replied to you cause I read your post last ... Chuck's cool people...

Unlike some .... :rolleyes:

May 31, 2005
Basic decency is not something that is learned in school. It is learned at home.

I was never disrespectful to you to begin with.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Gotta love this

meh... investigating takes too much time ... i don't feel like sitting here and reading all the posts ...

I actually look better than before in my opinion... and your opinion means **** to me .... disrespectful.... Sure !!! why not... if you deserve it than YEP!!!
Undeducated ??? Hmmm.... Graduated from Architecture..... wow, I'm really uneducated .... that's it ... I'm going on welfare !

I don't care if it was Chuck or anyone else ... I replied to you cause I read your post last ... Chuck's cool people...

Unlike some .... :rolleyes:
Sassy Canadian broad .... now who said Canadian broads were all nicey-nice girly girls. That'll teach 'em ;)

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
First, Canadian women post their heart rendering questions here because they dont have to actually tell their friends first.

They say that you can judge a society based on the entertainment they watch/keep.

What does that say about the posters on DR! :)

Secondly, Canadian women ROCK and Canadians are the best people around.
(an unbiased oppinion)

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Standard Set?

... get pist in today .... I really don?t care if I offend anyone? or if I just tell them they?re stupid and crazy ....to become this forums big bitch? you can take it and wipe you?re a$s with it 

La_barbie succeeded in the questionable goal of lowering the level of this message board.
Thus it will be very hard in the future to ban users for indecent language.

m'frog

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
I thought Barbie is one of the people making fun of Canadian broads, and I don't think she means herself.;)

Barbie is Canadian, and I think she was talking about herself. She says she's honest and speaks her mind. Good for her liberation is a good thing.:bunny:

G

gary short

Hey Shad and Malibrook them Canadian broads are frickin hot eh...??????

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
La_barbie succeeded in the questionable goal of lowering the level of this message board.
Thus it will be very hard in the future to ban users for indecent language.

m'frog

You are one messed up Frog

Seems like you've "tried" to have a smartass response to my posts lately...
I couldn't care less about succeeding in your goal..... I am me, don't like it F*** yourself !

I don't need to block my body out of a picture and I never said I was hot sh!t... so I can just imagine ...

Ufff

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Some things never change

I actually thought that this thread may have went somewhere without vulgar language being used, and actually the Canadian females on this board to feel free to discuss certain topics without implementing or getting implemented by something other than what the topic was originally about.... I guess I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.